My incomplete Story💔

In previous chapter Anirudh was thinking about how he was left alone he again got attacks and took the pills.

After completing her first lessson of cooking from kaka Bondita came to room where she saw anirudh sleeping. she checked his fever if it was normal.

Bondita think about how scott used to took care of her. She started recalling their first meet and how he took care if her. how they become friends and fall for eachother .

( Me : chalo aaj apko bondita or scott ki story bata ti hu.

It was her first day of high school when bondita was 15. She also used to stay depressed because of she also lost her parents at tinder age. She was walking lifelessly at street a boy who was 16 was coming on ciycle.  His ciycle 's basket was full of yellow flowers. Bondita was lost in her thoughts and scott was also in hurry.

Suddenly bondita came infront him and he lost balance and they fall on eachother on street and flowers fall on them. They both lost in eachother's eyes.they came in reality

Scott : are you....are you all right?

Bondita noded her head.

Scott : I am really sorry.

Bondita : no its okay. There was my fault also. I also should careful while walking on street.

They were wearing same school's uniform. Scott saw a little wound on his wrist.

Scott : oh god!  you are hurt. its all my fault.

Bondita : no its little. I am okay.

Scott : oh you also in a student of stanwood high school?

Bondita : yes. you also right?

Scott : yes. If you don't mind we can walk together to school and I will take you the school's madical sector.

Bondita : yes sure.

They walked together.  On the way:

Scott : What your name?

Bondita : Bondita das.

Scott : Bon...di...ta...?

Bondita : Yes and what's your name?

Scott : Scott Willson. today your first day at school?

Bondita : Yes...and your?

Scott : It's my 2nd year in this school.

They talked to eachother on the whole way. After that they become friends. Scott used to help her in studies because he was on 1 year senior than her.he was also a topper of school like Bondita.  He always used to support her. they used to took care of eachother.

They used share secrets and spend time together. Bondita also knows his family. With passing days bondita started coming out of depression with Scott's help.

They fall in love with eachother.  They didn’t care what others say about them because she was indian and he was a british. They just know that they love eachother. But destiny has another plan for them.

Remembering all the incidents she went inside the bathroom and satrted crying.

Bondita : humne kiya kiya socha tha or kiya hogaya. agar hum e alag hi karna tha to mile hi kiyu thei? kiyu hua humare sath aisa? jab koi nehi tha tab Scott mere sath tha or aaj maine usko hi dhoka de diya? aaj jab barristerbabu ne kaha ki sayad main bhi unka sath chodh dungi. tab maine baat ko taal diya. kiyuki main unhe jhooti umeed nehi dena chahti thi. mujhe khudh hi nehi pata main kab tak unka sath nibha payungi?  kab tak apna dard chupa payungi? kab tak khudko samhal payungi. maine pehle hi Scott ka dil or bharosa dono tod diya aab main Anirudh ji ka bharosa nehi tod sakti. unki halat pehle hi itni kharap hain kahi unki halat or na bigad jaye.

After an hour she stopped crying and came out from bathroom wearing  pajamas.

She sat on Anirudh's study table.Anirudh was in deep sleep.

Bondita : kuch dino main itna sab kuch hogaya padhne ka mouka hi nehi mila.
toda padh leti hu aaj.

She was reading but she couldn’t focus on study. She was thinking whatever happened recent days. She bring out a dairy from her luggage and titled 
"My incomplete story ".

She was writing about scott and their memories. She was smiling with teary eyes. Suddenly Anirudh' sleep disturbed.  He opened his eyes. The room was dark only table lamp was on and someone was sitting on his desk opening long black hair. Anirudh screamed.

Anirudh : kon hain!!😰

Bondita also got shocked and turned at him.

Bondita : main hu...main...bondita.

Anirudh took a deep breath and felt relaxed.

Anirudh : tum...itni raat ko aise kiyu bathi huyi ho? mujhe to laga koi....

Bondita got up from chair and turn on the light and coming towards him. You can imagine how a girl look so cute in pajamas and that is too with red churis and sindoor. Anirudh lost in her.

Bondita : kiya laga apko...?

Anirudh : mujhe laga koi chudail hain.

Bondita : main apko chudail lagti hu?

Anirudh still lost : tum to bilkul faristaa jaisi lag rahi ho.

Bondita : 😳kiya kaha😳

Anirudh realised what he just said and started looking here and there.

Anirudh : woh...woh.. mera matlab woh nehi tha.

Bondita : to kiya matlab tha?

Anirudh : tum farista jaisi bilkul nehi lagti ho.

Bondita : iska matlab main chudail lagti hu?

Anirudh : mera woh matlab bhi nehi tha.

Bondita : fir kiya matlab hain apka?lagta hain bhukar ka asar apke dimag main bhi pada hain.

Anirudh : aisa bhi hota hain?

Bondita : ha apke case main sab kuch possible hain.

Anirudh : matlab kiya hain tumhara?😤

Bondita : woh sab chodiye....apne raat ka khana bhi nehi khaya. main leke ati hu.

Anirudh : nehi....

Bondita : fikar maat kijiye khana maine nehi banaya hain. koily didi ne banaya hain😒

Bondita went to Kitchen to bring food but she bumped with kaka.

Bondita and kaka screamed together because of fear.

Kaka : tum aise kiya kar rahi ho bahu!

On the other hand Anirudh went to bathroom while returning he saw the diary. He took it in his hand.

Anirudh : yeh kiya likha hain? " My incomplete story"? matlab?

How will bondita face kaka and his anger? how she handle the situation? and in all this mess she left the diary on table. How will Anirudh react when he read that diary?