Frog frog go away

Next morning Anirudh's sleep broke. As he open his eyes he saw her face and realised he slept on her lap whole night. But how he fall in sleep in her lap? he wondered. He looked at her who was looking beautiful in sleep. Sun rays falling from her face and her long hair was playing with fresh air. but anytime she can fall. Anirudh raised his eyes that she was about to fall and very next moment she fall on upon him. Her hair fallen on his whole body. Which morning can be more beautiful for him where he could adore her so closely? her soft rosy cheeks and her pink lips were shining in sun. he was desiring her for years. he was desiring every part of her for long and why shouldn't he? after all she is her wife. But he controlled. Her hair locks were coming infront of her face and disturbing her. Anirudh slowly placed them behind her hair. he forgot everything for few moments and got lost in her. He felt good after long time. After all his only medicine that can relief his pain was his bondita.

ankhe bas tujhe
yuhi nihartein rahe.
kiyuki tu hi hain woh
ek dabah jo mere sare
dard bhula dete hain.

or tu hi hain woh
jo mujhe sabse ziyada
dard deti hain
fir bhi kiyu tu hi hain
woh jo mere dil ko
sookun deti hain?

kiyu tujhse age main
badh nehi pata?
kiyu tu rokh leti hain
mujhe harbaar?
aisa kiyu hain yeh piyaar?

Anirudh said recalling his one sided love and pain. He was feeling guilty that he fall in love with her. He couldn't help but put his hand on her back and again fall in sleep with peace having just upon his heart. he felt his dil ka sookun. he felt her presence and his all fear has gone.

After hours they felt knock at door and their sleep broke. bondita about to got up but she felt pain as her hair stuck on his shirt.

Bondita : ouch...!

Anirudh : ruko...main khol deta hu.

He was removing her hair their face was an inch apart. As their eyes met They got lost in eachother. they wanted to remove even that little distance between them. Anirudh couldn't help and about to kiss her but bondita turned her face controlling her emotion thinking about his state. She didn't understood that he was about to kiss her.

Bihari : bahurani ji... uth jaiye bade malik bula rahe hain

Bihari called while barging door. Anirudh also got up from her lap.

Bondita: abhi ayi bhari babu.

Bondita about to got up but anirudh stopped her.

Anirudh : main tumhari godi main shaar rakh ke kab soya?

Bondita : woh apko attacks arahe thei or shant nehi ho rahe thei ishliye mujhe injection dena pada apko tab aap sou gayein thei.

Anirudh : sorry...

Bondita : ish main sorry kiyu? pehli baar thodi hain?

Anirudh : paar sabkuch to aab pehele jaisa nehi raha na?

Bondita felt hurt hearing that but she left from there without replying.

Anirudh : main bhi kiya umeed kar raha tha? woh mujhse kabhi piyaar kar hi nehi sakti or nahi woh kabhi meri hogi. mujhe nafrat horahi hain khudhse ke main tumse piyaar kar baitha. galti tumhari nehi hain. galti to meri hain jo tumse piyaar karta raha or tadafta raha. par kiya karu jaab tumhe dekhta hu sabkuch bhul jata hu. par main tumhe bhulna chahta hu. aab mujhse or saha nehi jaraha hain.

Few days passed bondita giving him space. She didn't even went near him. Anirudh still didn't got rid of those disgusting feeling. So he also stays away from her and started behaving friendly from romantic one.Bondita didn't told him about her feelings thinking to let him become normal first.