You before me

Play the song while reading.

Suddenly three mens came there holding bondita her hands were tied. Tears were flowing from her eyes.

Tarabai : isse dhud rahe thei kiya? maan na padega jaisi patni waisa pati. Tum sab dekh kiya rahe ho? mardo inhe zinda nehi bachne chahiye. akhir inhe bhi to pata chale tarabai ki mehman nawazi kaisi hain.

Bondita sat on Tarabai's feet and begged with tied hands.

Bondita : tumhe mujhse badla lena hain na? to mujhe mardo please inko jaane do.

Her mens were holding anirudh and Rudra. Tarabai  was laughing loudly. She culched bondita's hair.

Tarabai : kiya hua? ushdin to bada keh rahi thi udne se nehi rokh payungi.

Bondita : tum mujhe saza do par unhe jaane do please tarabai kuch maat karo unhe.

She cried. Tarabai laughed. Anirudh and Rudra trying to be free but couldn’t.

Tarabai : tujhe ek mouka diya tha na sona? par tune firse mujhe dhoka de diya. aab saza to milne hi chahiye. par tujhe nehi dungi sona. undono ko dungi.

Bondita : nehi....please.

Tarabai : mardo unhe zinda nehi bachna chahiye.

The mens were started beating them. Anirudh somehow saved rudra.

Anirudh : rudra jaa yaad hain na plan B?

Rudra : par tujhe chodhke kaise?

Anirudh : ja rudra. humari fikar maat kar. tu bas plan pura kar. tujhe meri kasam jaa...

Rudra also fought and somehow he escaped from there. Mens were beating anirudh badly. Bondita just crying and screaming.

Bondita : please chodh do unhe. maat maaro. please. maar jayenge woh koi to madat karo.

Bondita was begging to tarbai.Few mens still holding her and her hand was tied.

Bondita : maat maro. Galti to maine ki thi na to mujhe mar do. unhe jaane do.

Tarabai : kaha tha bhari kimat chukani padegi Sona.... par tune nehi suni.

Bondita was crying helplessly and pleading.

Anirudh 's pov :

They were beating me. I tried to fight with all my mighty. But I was alone. They overpower on me.I snatched a stick and tried to fight but one of them hit my head. I could barely move.My mussels were sized up. I tried to get up but they were hitting me with rod. I fall on floor and saw bondita. Tarabai slapped her. but she still begging for me. A smile came on my face. The one who once cried Because of me today she was crying for me. the one who never begged to anyone today she was begging for me. She was crying. They kept beating me. Suddenly I saw orpita and harichan kaka was coming from behind. Harichan kaka somehow held those mens and orpita freed bondita.as she freed. She used her skills on self defence. Being a women she was fighting like a boxer after all she is tigress. They all keep me hitting and kicking. The damage was done on my body. I couldn’t even move. Suddenly Rudra came there with our man which was sent by baba for our help that was our plan B but still they are less in number than tarabai's.  Siddenly I saw a tarbai pulled out a knife. No is she going to use on bondita? No...I screamed and somehow got up with my injured body.

Anirudh ' s pov ends. Eveyone was fighting including bondita she didn’t notice that tarabai about drag knife on her body. she was about to insert knife into bondita but anirudh came and the knife  was  inserted inside his body. Tarabai laughed more loudly  and inserted again on his abdomen he fall on ground lifelessly. Bondita scremed and made him lie on her lap. Her dress was coloured with his blood.

Bondita : birristrababu.... ankhe kholiye.

Bondita cried. She immidately torned her dupatta and tied it on his abdomen to stop bleeding. Bondita was crying putting her head on his. Even his head was also bleeding. Her one hand was on his wounded area. Her hair was falling upon him. Anirudh smiled seeing bondita so near to him and closed his eyes in pain and got unconscious.

Bondita :birristrababu.... uthiye....

Bondita called Rudra. Rudra and bondita helped him to get up. Orpita saw them and she took a mombati from her behind.

Orpita : kaka. didi.... aaplog jao Anirudh babu ko leke.

Bondita : par tum?

Orpita : main zinda rehke bhi kiya karungi? waise bhi woh log mujhe jeene kaha dete hain. aaj main ish tarbai ki jaan leke khudh bhi shahid hojayungi.

Harichan : kiya keh rahe ho beta? ish main mai bhi tumhare sath hu. malik malkin aap inhe haspatal le jayiye. humari chinta maat kariye bas ek wadah kijiye jin ladkiyo ko bachaya unko ek acchi zindegi denge.

Bondita : wadah hain kaka.

Orpita : jaiye didi. apko meri kasam or bohat sukriya un palo ka jo aplogo ke sath bitaye the. mujhe khushi hain ki meri jaan kisi kam ayi.

Harichan : sada suhagan raho beta.

Bondita last time hugged orpita and as bondita and Rudra  got out with anirudh Orpita and Harichan kaka immidately set fire on the curtains and the whole shishmehel burned on fire including Orpita, harichan kaka and tarabai. Bondita and rudra immidately took Anirudh hospital and admited him. Bondita was crying hugging rudra.

Rudra : kuch nehi hoga usse boudi. woh itni jaldi apka picha chodhne nehi wala.

Rudra called at home. then Som batuk and Naina reached hospital. Bondita hugged Naina.

Bondita : sab meri wajah se hua aaj agar unhe kuch hojaye to main apne apko kabhi maaf nehi kar payungi.

Naina : aisa maat bol bondi.

Bondita looked at them.

Bondita : woh ladkiya kaha hain?

Som : aap fikar maat kijiye woh sahi salamat humare ghar pe hain. or hum kuch gards bhi rakh ke aye hain.

Bondita 's pov : Tarabai dragged knife into him and I couldn’t do anything.I couldn’t able to save him. I saw how those people beating him? but he was similing looking at me. The man used to fought with me today he fought for me. Why?  Why he bet his life to save me? I am greatful to him. today I am safe only because of me. he is no more raksasbabu but my raksakbabu. My protector. but he didn’t think twice before saving me? am I so important to him?

She saw batuk and Som they were also crying standing at the door. Bondita went to them and floded her hands.

Bondita : maaf kardo mujhe unki halat meri wajah se huyi hain. main tumhare dada ki raksa nehi kar payi. I am really sorry.

Som and batuk : yeh aap kiya keh rahi hain?

Som : hum apse naraz bilkul nehi hain.

Batuk : hum jante hain aap ko kitni parwa hain humari or dada ki.

Som : hum e to garv hain aap pe boudi.

Batuk : ha or dada ko bhi.

Som and batuk huged her. She also hugged them like a mother's affection.

Next day They took Anirudh back to their house. He was still unconscious lying on bed.His head and abdomen wrapped with bandaged. Left hand was plastered. His face was bruised and swolen and Whole body has scars. Bondita was crying sitting beside him in guilt.

Bondita : kitni buri tarha se mara unlogone or main kuch nehi kar payi. Mujhe yeh sab akele hi karna chahiye tha. unhe batana hi nehi chahiye tha. maine unki jaan khatre main daal di.

How was the chapter guys? did you liked it? please let me know in comments and don't forget to vote.😊