I Love you with your all scars

Few hours passed. Anirudh again got flashbacks and he felt disgusting recalling her touch. Her bites on his skin. her lips brushing with his skin. He sweat and got up.

Anirudh : bondita... kaha ho tum...

Bondita was packing sitting on floor. She rushed to him.

Bondita : kiya hua??

Anirudh didn't replied he just hugged her by her stomach. Bondita pated his head with moist eyes.

Bondita: main yehi hu apke pash...apko pata hain maine packing bhi karli jaane ki. I know aap dhuki hain par agar hum yaha se bahar jayenge insaab se dur to apko zarur accha lagega.

Anirudh stopped crying. Bondita continued.

Bondita : haan... waha par shirf humdono honge or koi nehi...dekhna kaise main undino ko khusiyo se bhar dungi ke ap sare dard bhul jayenge!

Bondita assured. Anirudh looked at her and smiled a little. Bondita held his face and caressed his cheeks.

Bondita : jayenge na? yeh sab bhul ke?

Anirudh : jayenge bhi or enjoy bhi karenge. kiyuki jab tak tum mere sath ho tabtam main haar muskil se ladh sakta hu. Bas kabhi dur jana nehi mujhse..

Bondita : kabhi nehi.

Bondita assured him and kissed his forehead. Anirudh again hugged her. No matter how much he tries to be normal but inside it was killing him.

Bondita in mind : main apko firse normal karke rahungi. main or study karungi insaab ke bare mein or apko ish daldal se nikalungi bhi.

Next Day They were leaving for port. Anirudh tried to be happy like nothing happened. Everyone also got happy seeing them going out. Kaka asked bondita to come aside. She went.

Kaka : humare bete ka dhiyaan rakhna! hum jaante hain tum usse bohat piyar karti ho par apne kaam ke liye usse maat chodhna akele. jitna hosake use khush rakhna. Or ishbaar ake warish ki khabar suna hi dena.Bohat samay hogaya.

Bondita noded her head. They took blessings from everyone and left for the port. They were in ship on the way. Anirudh was sitting sadly near window. Bondita came and sat beside him. She started telling him about the places and foods of italy reading from a book so that she could make him feel better.

Bondita : kiya hua?

Anirudh : kuch nehi.. 

Bondita held his face and caressed his cheeks. She slowly placed his head on her chest. Anirudh warpped his arms around her waist.

Bondita : agar aap aise dhuki rahenge to humare jaane ka kiya faidah! zindegi yehi tham nehi gayi hain patibabu.... humein to bohat kuch karna hain. hum chahe to sabkuch bhulake zindegi ko khushiyo se bhar sakte hain. kiyu ki yeh zindegi shirf humari hain kisi or ke nehi ishliye yeh humare upar nirvar hain ke hum kaise jeete hain. or agar apko aise hi rehna hain.

Anirudh noded and smiled. He slowly placed his head on her shoulder and looked through window. They could feel the air of sea and the noise of water Which was beaming in sun ray. Few days passed. They finally reached italy. Anirudh was also feeling little better.

Bondita : wow....kitni sunder jagah hain...

Anirudh smiled. Bondita understood that he was not so exited. How could he?

Bondita : agar aap ko aise chup hi rehna tha to laiye kiyu mujhe? akele rehte na? agar aap aise hi rahenge to main chali jayungi apko chodhke!

Anirudh : agar aisa Hua to main maar jayunga bondita...