He is your future, I am your past

After an hour doctor came out. Naina asked about bondita.

Doctor : you should bring her before. she almost loses her hertbeat.she will become consious soon but she is still in danger. When people dealing with trouma they do this attempts because their brain was tired of everything. they can't able to bear anymore. And this is not first time. She was in depression before. you need to make her feel her good. She can again do this attempts. And her whole hand will be numb for few days. she doesn’t have enough energy. please take care of her.

Saying that doctor left from there. Naina looked at Anirudh and Scott.

Naina : did you listen what he just said? do you still think she is not guilty? do you still think she is not hurt? jab woh choti thi tab bhi depressed rehti thi par usne kabhi scucide karne ki kosis nehi ki par aaj dekhiye uski halat kaisi hogyai woh bhi shirf aap dono ki wajah se.
main bhi kinko keh rahi ho jinko shirf yehi lagta hain ke woh sahi hain.

Saying that she hugged Rudra. Rudra pated her head. Its been hour bondita didn’t got concious. Anirudh slowly entered at room and sat beside her.

Anirudh : mujhe maaf kardo. maine kuch ziyada hi react kardiya. kiya karta bolo? main khudh bhi toota hua tha na? mujhe kuch samajh nehi araha tha. mujhe bas yehi dikhai de raha tha ke tumne dhoka diya mujhe. I am sorry. tum kisi or se piyasr karti ho jaanke dil dhukhta hain mera par hum kisiko force nehi kar sakte piyaar karne ke liye. I am really sorry bondita.

He cired helding her hand to his lips.

Anirudh : tum fikar maat karo main tumhe saari khushiyan dunga jo tum deserve karti ho and sorry tumhari diary padh raha hu firse.  par mujhe tumhe khush rakhna hain. or yeh diary meri madat zarur karegi.

Scott was watching them from door. He also wanted to hug her to confront her to make her the happiest girl like before. but that time he make her out of trouma and today he himself the reason of her this state.

After few hours bondita got conscious and saw Naina, Anirudh and scott were there. Naina ran towards her and hugged her tighly.

Bondita : ouch!  kiya kar rahi hain?

Naina : chup kar tu! khabardar jo aisi harqat dubara ki to. kisi or ke bare main na sahi mere bare main to soch hota. maine kiya galti ki thi jo mujhe bhi saza dene jaa rahi thi.

Bondita : kiya karti? sabko meri wajah se taqleef ho rahi thi na to socha main hi nehi rahungi to koi pareshani bhi nehi rahegi.

She said indicating towards them. Naina hit her shoulder.

Naina : tu pagal hain kiya? dusro ke liye apni zindegi kiyu khatam kar rahi hain woh bhi unke liye jinhe teri parwah nehi. dubara sochna bhi maat. warnah main khudh tujhe mardalungi fir khudh ko bhi.

They both laughed with teary eyes. Anirudh and scott also got happy seeing her smiling.

Bondita : mujhe ghar leke chalegi Please?  matlab maa baba ke ghar pe?

Naina noded her head. After dishcharging her they went to bondita's house. Everyone also went there. No matter how angry she was they can't let her go alone what if she again try to scuicide.  Anirudh picked her in his arms too took her in room.She was too broken that she again started crying. She has no more energy to bear its been 6 months she was hiding her pain. Anirudh slowly placed her on bed. tears falling from both of their eyes.

Anirudh : tum pagal ho kiya? aisa koi karta hain? aisa karne se pehle ekbaar  ghar ke sab ke bare main to sota tha? mere bare main socha hota.

Bondita : kiyu? soudamini hain unke sath reh lete.aap to unse piyaar karte hain na? marjane diya hota fir aap bhi azad ho jaate.