if there is love, there is pain also.

Sarah noded her head and they left from there. boys got confused and looked at Naina.

Anirudh : tum bhi janti ho?

Naina gulped and noded her head. she also left after them. Boys looked at eachother.

Rudra : kiya horaha hain yeh sab?

Salim : kuch samajh nehi araha hain.

Anirudh : mujhe bhi.

Sarah bondita and naina went to a room.

Sarah : why did you do that to us? you know how much we trust and loved you. how could you bon?

Bondita : listen to me. i was helpless and I had to get married.

Sarah : no you are not. if you want you could break the marriage but you didn’t.

Bondita : I...I can't

Bondita explained everything how she got married. 

Sarah : still I can't forgive you. did you know how bad his state was when you left him? How couldn you?

They both cried.

Bondita : I am really sorry it was also not easy for me. I still love Scott and I will always do. Nobody could take his place in my heart. Not even my husband.

Sarah : but what about marriage?  you can't deny that?

Sarah wipped her tears and left from there in anger.Bondita cried sitting on her knees.

After few moments the girls were coming  to hall. Boys were eagerly waiting. They were having drink.

Anirudh : look here they are.

Anirudh went to bondita pulled her after him. She was lost. Anirudh took him to the boys.

Anirudh : my wife Bondita Anirudh Roy Chowdhury. Meet him bondita. Sarah's brother Scott.

As she haered his name she looked up and saw Scott. Tears were continiously falling from their eyes. They could see their pain in their eyes. They wanted to cry in hugging eachother.  They wanted to embrace eachother.

Scott : how... how are you bon sorry bondita?

Anirudh : did you knew eachother from before?

Scott : ask what we don't know about eachother?

Anirudh : matlab? bondita...?

Bondita : woh woh....

Suddenly the host announced for bride and groom.

Anirudh : kiya bolo?

Scott : seems like she didn’t told you anything.

Anirudh : about what?

Scott :  that we knew eachother from childhood. or isne mujhe or sarah ko hindi bhi sikhayi. right bondita?

Bondita noded her head. She felt bad everytime he calls her bondita.

Scott : dekha. We will talk later now lets enjoy the Wedding.

Scott said putting hand on Anirudh's shoulder gently. He doesn’t wanted to spoil his sister's special day. Sarah was Scotts twin sister. Sarah scott bondita and naina always used to hangout together. Sarah bondita and naina was like bestfriends.

The wedding ceremony started. Bondita just crying continuously.
tears also falling from scott. Anirudh and Rudra just looking at eachother. Naina's eyes was also moist.  Scott and bondita looked into eachother's eyes. They also dreamt that one day they also get married like this.