After 3 months

Its been 3 months. Anirudh and bondita used to teach girls regularly. The work of school was almost done. Bondita every week goes to villages to check villagers. Now Anirudh doesn’t get much anxiety attacks. but sometimes it become worse but bondita was always there for him. Anirudh tried not to got more attached with bondita he knows that their marriage maybe has no future. Now most of the nights he tried to spent at his study. Bondita also didn’t said anything because she also doesn’t wanted to take their marriage ahead. They both still used to remember their loves.

It was a beautiful Monday. Bondita was in her cabin.A ward boy came and gave her a letter with a percel. As she touched the letter she got smell of Scott. She placed it to her heart and a drop of tear fall from her eyes.

Bondita : Scott.... usne bheja hain...par kholne ki hinmaat nehi ho rahi hain. maine to usse shadi wale din hi letter bhej diya tha sabkuch bata ke. or tabse main uske letter kar rahi hu. or aaj 4-5 mahine badh usne jawab bheja. pata nehi woh kaisa hoga.

Bondita opend the letter and started reading. tear drops were falling from her eyes. As she read Dear bon but a line was drawn on those words and saw only bondita was writen. she felt a pain reading that because scott never call her bondita.

In letter :

Bondita held the letter to her chest and brust into tears

Bondita : I am sorry scott. I am really sorry.

She was crying but suddenly Anirudh knocked at door. Bondita wipped her tears.

Anirudh : may I come in?

Bondita : apko permission lene ki zarurat hain kiya aiye.

Anirudh came to her and saw her moist eyes.

Anirudh : tum ro rahi thi kiya?

Bondita : nehi to. main kiyu roungi? waise aap yaha kaise?

Anirudh : woh main yehi se jaraha tha to socha tumhe pic karlu. chalo sath main chalte hain.

Bondita noded her head. She took the big percel and started walking.

They sat on the car. Anirudh was driving.  bondita was quite. she just looking at the percel which was placed on her lap.

Anirudh : waise to bohat bak bak karti rehti ho aaj itni chup kiyu ho?

Bondita : woh bas maan nehi hain aaj.

Anirudh : kuch hua hain kiya? tum bata sakti ho mujhe.

Bondita : nehi to... kiya hoga? aap driving pe dhiyaan dijiye.

Anirudh in mind : aaj isse kiya hua. or yeh bar bar percel ki taraf kiyu dekh rahi hain? aisa kiya hain?

After few time they reached at Rc mansion. she was having problem to walking with the parcel.

Anirudh : lao main pakad leta hu parcel.

Bondita : nehi... zarurat nehi.

Anirudh : thik hain.

As they entered she immidately went to her room. everone was shocked. whenever she came she used to talk everyone but today she left without talking.

kaka : bahu ko kiya hua?

Anirudh : pata nehi.

Even at dinner bondita didn’t came.

Anirudh : bihari bondita kaha hain?

Bihari : unhe bula ne gaya tha par uhone kaha unhe bhook nehi hain.

Kaka : Anirudh firse tumne humari bahu ko kuch kaha kiya?

Anirudh : nehi kaka. maine ishbar sacchi main usse kuch nehi kaha.

Kaka : fir bahu ko kiya hua?

Anirudh : pata nehi main dekhta hu.

At room Bondita was crying hard. She opened the big percel and saw few boxes of her favorite chocolates,  a scarf and a  beautiful photo of them. and a letter at the end. She opened the letter

In letter:
These are my last gifts for you from me. wish I could give you gifts all the life but I don’t have rights on you anymore. But still sending you. I hope these chocolates are still your favorite and the scarf is the first thing I have gifted you but you forgot that im my car on the day you were leaving and the photo is the most special. I am sending you in hope that you would remember me. maybe we never meet again but I have the same copy of that photo so that we could remember the most beautiful days of our life that we spent together.

After reading tears again flowed from her eyes.

Bondita : tum aisa soch bhi kaise sakte ho scott? ke main tumhe bhul jayungi? or main kisi or se piyaar karne lagungi? Kaise batao tumhe ke yeh sab tumhare liye jitna muskil tha utna hi mere liye bhi tha. par aisa lagna bhi chahiye maine usse dhoka jo diya. kiyu kiyu? sayad main ishke liye kabhi khudko maaf nehi kar payungi. bas daar lagraha hain kahi meri wajah se kisi or ka dil bhi na tute jaye.

Bondita hiding that photo in her luggage that moment anirudh entered.

Anirudh : tum waha kone main kiya kar rahi ho bondita?

Bondita : woh ek cheez dhund rahi thi.

Anirudh : tum khana khane kiyu nehi ayi aaj?

Bondita : mujhe bhuk nehi hain.

Anirudh : jhoot. tum kuch chipah rahi ho mujhse.

Bondita : nehi to...mere pass chupane ke liye hain hi kiya?😅

Anirudh : accha? fir se jhoot?mujhe pata hain tum kiya chupah rahi ho.

Bondita got afraid.

Anirudh : bolo kiyu chupah rahi thi tum yeh sab?

Bondita : woh...main... kiyuki...

Anirudh : main janta hu kiyu chupah rahi thi.

Bondita : kiyu?

Anirudh : taki yeh chocolates batuk na chinle tumse hain na?

Bondita got relief and noded her head.

Anirudh : waise yeh chocolates tumhe itne pasand hain main nehi janta tha.

Suddenly the letter came on near Anirudh's feet through wind.  Anirudh picked the letter.

Anirudh : or yeh kiya hain?

Bondita : woh mujhe dijiye maat khol na.

Anirudh : kiyu?

Bondita :  kisi ki letter  nehi padhna chahiye aise.

Anirudh : Accha meri letter padhte waqt yeh dimag main nehi aya?

Bondita : woh purani baat hain. aage se nehi khoulungi par aap yeh maat kholna.

Anirudh : aisa kiya hain? ish main.

Bondita : please maat padhna.

Anirudh : aab to main isse zarur padhunga.

How's the chapter guys? and What will happen next? Will Anirudh read the letter? would he got to know the truth of scott? what will he do then?