Return of past

Anirudh was coming holding the box of churies. As he reached he got shocked seeing the scenario. The box was fallen from his hand and the bangles broke into pieces. Tears started flowing from his eyes. 

Anirudh in breaking tone : mini....!

He immidately ran and hugged mini who was liying unconcious on sofa with blood that he didn’t noticed bondita.

Anirudh : kiya hua tumhe? utho kiya hua? kaise huyi tumhari yeh halat?

Eveyone came there hearing the crying and got shocked seeing Soudamini.

Kaka : bahu....!

He about to fall but som batuk held him.

Bondita : kiya hua? aap sab jante hain inhe? or birristrababu aap rou kiyu rahe hain? aise? 

Som : boudi... yeh apko kaha... mili?

Bondita : kiyu aaplogo jante ho kiya inhe?

Batuk : boudi yehi to... yehi soudamini hain.

Bondita  : kiya soudamini?

Bondita got shocked and looked at Anirudh who was crying continuously.

Bondita : barristerbabu....

Bondita about to put her hand on Anirudh's shoulder but he shouted at bondita.

Anirudh : tumhe dikhayi nehi de raha kitni choth lagi hain isko? kaise huyi iski yeh halat? kisne ki?

Bondita : woh... mujhse accident hogaya inka.

In flashback :

Bondita was driving the car and she was in hurry because it quite late.

Bondita : jaldi ghar pouchna hoga warna ksj ghussa karenge aaj ziyadi hi der hogayi.

Suddenly A girl was coming while running. Bondita tried to control but she got hited by bondita's car and fall on the ground.

Bondita immidately got out of the car.

Bondita : yeh kiya hogaya mujhse? hospital lejane main time lage ka. ghar hi leke chalti hu.

She torned her saree's pallu and warped around her head. The girl was none other than soudamini.  She put her in car and went to Rc mansion.

Flashback ends. Bondita's hands were shaking. tears continuously falling from her eyes. Anirudh again shouted at her.

Bondita : so..sorry barristerbabu.

Anirudh : sorry? kisiki zindegi khatre main daal di or sorry? aab dekh kiya rahi ho. jaldi iski treatment karo.

Bondita in breaking tone : Thik hain kamre main le chaliye.

Anirudh picked mini in his arms and went to guest room. Bondita also went behind them. Kaka, Som, batuk and bihari was standing there in shock.

Kaka : yeh sab kiya hogaya? yeh wapas kaise ayi? som jaldi binoy ko phone karke ghar pe bulao.

Som : ji kaka.

Som called binoy. Kaka and binoy went to them Where mini was lying on bed unconsciously and anirudh was sitting there holding her hand.

Bondita : aap bahar jaiye mujhe treatment karne dijiye.

Anirudh : main isse chodhke nehi jayunga.

Bondita : bharosa rakhiye jaiye please. kuch nehi hoga mini ko.

Anirudh : agar kuch hua na meri mini ko to dekhna tum?

Bondita : kuch nehi hoga jaiye.

Kaka : aa ja beta. bahu ko karne de uska kaam.