Her madness his confusion

Next morning Bondita's sleep broke and found herself in his arms. Bondita got up a little but his arms were so tightly warpped around her like someone will snatch her from him. Anirudh was sleeping. Her long hair was falling on his cheeks and body.He was sleeping like an innocent child. His angelic cheeks were shining in sun rays. Bondita caressed his skin. She wanted to stay like that position for lifetime. She wished if time stopped there.

Bondita in mind : mujhe nehi pata main apko satisfy kar payi hu ya nehi. mujhe yeh bhi nehi pata apko ush gandi feelings se chuthkara dila payi hu ya nehi. I hope maine un feelings ko replace kar diya ho apke mind se. aab apko uski zabardasti nehi mera piyaar yaad ho. uska touch nehi mera touch mehsoos ho.

She kissed his cheeks. Anirudh made faces in sleep. Bondita chuckled and nuzzled her nose on his neck to disturb him. But a smile appeared on his lips in sleep.

Bondita : main inko disturb karna chahti ho par yeh or khush horahe hain neend mein🙄.

She again poke her nose on his skin but he was feeling peace by her touch. Bondita smiled seeing his cuteness and again fall in sleep in his arms. It was lunch time they still sleeping forgetting about whole world. Doorbell rang. Their sleep broke. Bondita got up and wore dress immidately then opened the door. waiter came to gave lunch. Anirudh still in sleep. The waiter left. Bondita closed the door and went for shower. After finishing Bondita came and saw him sleeping. Bondita sat beside him and giggled. Bondita took her wet hair made them touch with his neck. He shivered.

Bondita : aab uth bhi jaiye...

Anirudh : thodi der or...

Bondita : dopeher hogayi or kitna soyenge.

Anirudh : ek kaam karo tum bhi so jao

Anirudh said while pulling her. Bondita freed her hand and frowned. Bondita smirked. She went to bathroom and bring out the tub full of water and pour on his bare body. Anirudh wokeup with a jerk. He become all wet

Anirudh : yeh koi tarikaa hain uthane ka

Anirudh said getting irritated. Bondita was laughing.

Bondita : apko piyaar se utha rahi thi aap uth nehi rahe thei ishliye socha dusre tarike se uthate hain.

Anirudh gave an annoyed look and started shivering. Bondita tired hard not to laugh.

Anirudh : haan haslo...

Bondita : aab to uth jaiye.

Anirudh made faces and puffed his cheeks while folding arms. Bondita giggled seeing his cuteness.

Bondita : Aww....

Anirudh : kiya aww? main chota baccha nehi hu!

Anirudh said getting angry. Bondita took towel and started wipping his hair to convince him. Anirudh tried hard not to melt. She was enjoying his expressions. She started wipping his body. He finally got melt and started adoring her while smiling.Anirudh pulled her and made her sat on lap.Bondita tried not to blush.

Bondita : kiya hain?

Anirudh : thankyou mere liye kaal ki raat itni special banane ke liye.

Anirudh said and kissed her forhead. Bondita smiled.

Bondita : aap chahe to roz bana sakti hu.

Bondita said huskily bondita said running her sudectively on his face to his neck.

Anirudh : bohat badmash ho tum.

Bondita : I know.

Bondita chuckled and brushed her lips on his neck . He culched her dress. Bondita stopped. He opened his eyes.