bleeding in love

it was almost 12o clock at night.Anirudh just arrived from office. Batuk came running to him and folded his eyes with cloth.

Anirudh : kon hain?

Batuk : arre dada main hu batuk

Anirudh : kiya kar raha hain tu? patti kiyu bandhi?

Batuk : aap bas mere sath chalo...

Anirudh : kaha?

Batuk : chalo to...

Batuk took him to tarrace and opened unfolded the cloth from his eyes. The whole tarrace were decorated with his favorite flower.

Anirudh : yeh sab... batuk

He turn but batuk was not around. He wondered and about to open the door but it locked. Batuk was gigling from the other side.

Anirudh : batuk...kiya mazak hain?

Batuk : aab to boudi kahigi tabhi khulegi.

Anirudh : what? boudi...

suddenly he heared a tune of guiter. Anirudh turned and saw bondita who was wearing a royal blue plain sharee with golden blouse.

Her hair was flying in air and a smiple golden chain were beaming in moonlight. Moon was hinding behind her. She was coming towards him while playing guiter and a nervous smile was crept on her face. But she was looking like goodness. Anirudh was lost in her. Suddenly a sweet voice appeared in air.

Aye mere humsafar,
ek zara intezar
Sun sadayein de rahi hai
manzil pyaar ki...

Bondita was singing and coming near him. He thought he was again dreaming. (I know yeh songs ush time pe nehi thei fir bhi imagination hain 🙄)

Aye mere humsafar
ek zara intezar
Sun sadayein de rahi hai
manzil pyaar ki...

Bondita stood infront him her heart was beating very fast. Anirudh slowly placed her hair infront ear and rested his right plam on her cheeks and caressed. Bondita shivered at his touch. Anirudh thought he was dreaming again. Bondita just looking at her with moist eyes and nervous smile.

Bondita : Birristarababu...

She wishppered. Anirudh came in reality and realise she was in real. Anirudh removed his hand and turned his face and about to leave when he again heared her beautiful voice.

Jisko dua o main manga..
tu hain wohi rehnoomaa
tere bina muskil ek
bhi kadam chalna (×2)

He started leaving but bondita again started singing.

Anirudh : aab kiya baki reh gaya?

Bondita : abhi kuch hua hi kaha hain?

Anirudh didn’t turned. Bondita continued.

Bondita : kitni asani se divorce paper pe sign kar diya na? ekbaar jaan ne ki kosis ki main kiya chahti hu?

Anirudh : accha kiya chahti ho?

Bondita : apko chahti hu, apke sath marte daam tak zindegi bitana chahti hu.

As he heared his heart skipped a beat. Bondita continued.

Bondita : jaanti hu aap meri wajah se bohat hurt hain hona bhi chahiye. apko bohat dard sehna padah. par main kiya karti? main bhi ush samay kuch sochne samajh ke halat mein nehi thi. or aaj ushi galti sudharna chahti hu mere piyaar ka izhaar karna chahti hu. Bohat hinmaat jutake apse kehna chahti hu...