three broken hearts

At the balcony scott was crying. Bondita went to him and immidately held his hand which was bleeding.

Bondita : what's wrong with you?

Scott : why did you came here? go!

Bondita : No I won't. I can't see you in pain.

Scott : really? oh come on.

Bondita pulled him to a room forcefully Anirudh saw that and he wondered.

At room she made him sat and cleaned his wounded hand. Both were crying.

Scott : leave me...bon...leave me.

Bondita : I won't. main tumhe aise kaise chodh sakti ho? If I was at your place would you left me without treating?

Scott : kaise chodh sakti ho? just the way you left me after going to India? You know what? I waited for you since the day you left for India? tumne letter bheja tha ke move on karlu. But was that really easy? maybe its easy for you but not for me. you used to say that you love me? is this your love that you didn't think before marrying someone else?

Bondita : how can you think that I didn't thought about you? there is not a single day I didn't recall you. Look even after my marriage I still wear our engagement ring why?

Bondita showed her finger. Anirudh was watching all this. Tears were falling from his eyes. The flower he was holding fall from his hand. He felt like someone hit him with a knife on his chest.

Bondita : yes scott I still do. I don't love him even he also never felt anything for me.

Bondita said in crying tone. Scott couldn't help but hugged her tightly. She also hugged back. Both were crying. They didn't noticed anirudh. then bondita remind she is married and separate with jerk.

Bondita : sorry.....

Scott : no need to be sorry. It was my fault. I shouldn't hugged you. But what can I do? until when I control myself? Bon why? why we are not meant to be? Why we can't be together?

Scott also left from there while crying. Bondita also cried. All the guests left. Only rudra naina salim and sarah was there. At the hall Everyone got shocked seeing Anirudh. His hair was messy and eyes were red.

Salim : kiya hua tujhe ani?

Rudra : tu thik hain?

Anirudh : nehi hu main thik. main bahar jaa raha hu par agar bondita ayein to or mere bare main puche to usse koi kuch nehi batayega.

Rudra : par hua kiya hain?

Anirudh : maat puch kiya hua bas usse mere bare main maat batana.

saying that Anirudh left from there salim and rudra looked at eachother.

Naina : jiska daar tha wohi hua.

Rudra : kiya matlab?

Naina : unhe sach pata chal gaya.

Salim : kaisa sach?

Sarah : that bondita and scott was in relationship .

Salim : what?

Sarah : yes they were in a long relationship even scott proposed her for marriage but she denied because of her family and country. Even she promised that she will return. but she never came. She got married to anirudh.

Rudra : naina tumhe pata tha sab?

Rudra shout at naina. Naina noded her head.

Rudra : tumhe pata tha? or tumne aaj tak humei nehi bataya? kiyu? kiyu Naina? boudi ne nehi bataya par tum to bata sakti na? agar bata diya hota to aaj baat itni nehi bigadti.