We won't give up

Poorna took bondita in a room hiding from everyone and slowly opened the door. Few girls some were 11-17 and some were 18-20 but most were teenagers. Bondita felt a pain in heart seeing them.

Bondita : yeh sab....

Poorna : insab ko kucu hi din pehel yaha laya gaya hain or parso inlogo ki numais hain.

Bondita : fikar maat karo main insaab ko nikalungi yaha se. main inki zindegi barbad nehi hone de sakti.

She asked Poorna to go back to her room.

Bondita slowly took her steps and finding if there is another way to escape. But She couldn't found.

Bondita : koito dusra rasta hoga? aab main kiya karu?

There was only a window which was quite old but the room was in 2nd floor. and it was on the back side of Shishmehel. Bondita think for sometime.

Bondita : ek hi rasta hain yeh window par isse katna hoga. woh kaise karungi?

She sadly went to her room. She was feeling restless. She was afraid if she will able to save them. Next day she saw few mens were working she slowly took her steps and took a sharp cutter carefully. But when she turn she saw suraiya was standing. She felt something fishy.

Suraiya : yaha kiya kar rahi ho?

Bondita : woh....woh kuch nehi...

Suraiya : accha par tum piche kiya chupa rahi ho???

Bondita : kuch bhi to nehi....

Ramaiya : idhar aao Suraiya tarabai tumhe bula rahi hain.

Suraiya looked at bondita with doubtful eyes but she left. Bondita felt relaxed. She hide that inside her dupatta and went to the room.

Bondita : tu ghabara maat tu yeh kar sakti hain bohat carefully karna hoga.

She went to that room where those girls were captured. Seeing bondita those girls got scared.

Bondita : daaro maat or main aap sabko yaha se nikalungi.

A girl between them asked bondita why she want to save them.

Bondita : mera nam Bondita hain. main yaha shirf tumlogo ko bachane ayi hu. yakin karo mera.

The girls had no choice and noded their head. Bondita tried to cut the window but it was really difficult for her. But she didn't gave up and trying. Finally she was successful to cut the rods but her plam got swollen. Bondita asked the girls to tie few bedsheets together. They did and gave bondita. Bondita threw them on ground and asked them to go. Few girls even successful to escape from there and few were left. That moment tarabai and suraiya entered there and they were shocked seeing bondita. Tarabai brust into anger.

Tarabai : teri hinmmat kaise huyi? unhe bhagane ki?

Bondita : maine pehle hi apko chetabni di thi. ishliye kehte hain kisiko halke main nehi lena chahiye.

Tarabai slapped hard to bondita and culched her hair and drag her to the hall.

Tarabai : par nikal ayein hain tere isse katna padega.

Bondita : bhale hi katlo par mujhe fir bhi urne se nehi rokh payogi.

She said with fire in her eyes. Tarabai held her hair again and smiled.

Tarabai : tujhe maine itne piyaar se rakha? sitaro main chand ka darza diya or tune mujhe dhoka diya? tujhe aisa karna chahiye tha?

Bondita : jo jaisa hain unke sath waisa hi karna chahiye.

Tarabai : aaj tak mujhse kisine aise baat nehi ki par tune kiya. hinmaat bohat hain na tujh main? par ish hinmat ki bhari kimat chunaki padhti hain in galiyon main.

Bondita : kaisi kimaat?

Tarabai : maine bhi hinmaat dikhayi thi or badle main unlogo ne meri ek ankh chinli. ush hisab se teri bhi chinleni chahiye? Chino kiya sona?

Bondita looked at other side. Tarabai held her face tightly.

Tarabai : fikar maat kar teri nehi chinungi par agar dubara yeh sab harkate kina to ek nehi dono ankh chin lungi.

Tarabai ordered suraiya to take bondita

Suraiya : chal aaj se 3 din tak tera khana bandh.

Tarabai : nehi... agar khayegi piyegi nehi to iski chamak kam hojayegi fir dam bhi. kal iski numais hogi or yehi iski saza hogi.

Suraiya took her in a room with high security and tied her hand tightly with rope and left from there.

Bondita in mind : aab kiya hoga? kaise bachayungi un masum ladkiyo ko yaha se? kash koi ajaye madat ke liye.

On the other hand Anirudh, Rudra, orpita and harichan kaka was on the way of hiramandi. Orpita told everything about whatever she knows.

Next day they finally reached there. Anirudh about to enter there but Orpita stopped.

Anirudh : kiya hua Orpita?

Orpita : mujhe waha wapas nehi jana chikne babu. mujhe ush nark main nehi jana.

Anirudh : kuch nehi hoga tumhe. hum hain na? accha thik hain tum pe koi zor nehi. bas batado ageka rasta.

Orpita told him. Anirudh asked rudra and harichan kaka to stay with her.

Anirudh : plan yaad hain na? aap logo ko?

Rudra hugged him and said : all the best mere bhai.

Anirudh changed his getup and entred at hiramandi. He saw girls around him staring him. and some drunk people coming with help of girls. One of the girl spoke.

Girl : arre o babu humse kiyu nazre fer rahe ho?

They giggled. A girl came near and about to touch him but he held her hand and shook his head. The girl got dissapointed and left from there.

Anirudh : yeh kaisi jagah aake fas gayi bondita. kahi uske sath kuch galat...nehi nehi kuch nehi hoga uske sath.

Another man came from another side.

Man : arre babumosai swagat hain apka hushna ke bazar main. sab milta hain yaha...kiya chahiye apko?

The man said huskily.

Anirudh : hum e tarabai ke waha jana hain.

Man : bilkul sahi jagah pe aye ho. Woh dekhiye samne Tarabai ka Kotha sishmehel jo hushn se bharpur hain arre apsarai rehti waha. waha ki ladkiya to...

Anirudh clenched his fist.

Anirudh : Sukriya apka aab jaiye.

Bondita was still in that state. Her hands were tied and she was fainted. A man entered and saw bondita. He slowly went near her placed her hair behind her ear. Bondita sivered in his touch and slowly opened her eyes.

Bondita : khabardar jo mujhe chua to... dur raho mujhse.

What will happen next? What plan anirudh has made? Will anidita become successful in their mission or something worse going to happened?