Chapter-2

They played the games for quiet sometimes, they don't check the time and now it past 12

    They played the games for quiet sometimes, they don't check the time and now it past 12...Jisung went home and open the door quietly waiting for his sister to shout and scold him but it was quiet he look around amazed but actually he want to jump in happiness, he just avoid his sister's non-stop nagging, is she his mother or what?... He look over the living room to make sure his sister is sleeping to only find his sister boyfriend sleeping on the couch he got startled at first but then he realized he came over to chill, maybe he fell asleep..

He slowly and carefully walked up the stairs and went inside the room phewwww he made it without his sister scolding him.. He changed himself into his comfy clothes again and hop in his bed making himself comfortable he put on his earphone playing a soft music and apparently he fall asleep.

{Next Morning}

Jisung woke up, the music was still playing on his phone, he should've turned it off last night but can you blame him really? No one ever know when we fell asleep "The heck?" He turned off the music and took of the earphones, he was lucky his earphone choked him last night, he get up from his bed quickly plugging his phone on the charger, 4% he sigh in relief that his phone didn't die, he walk over the bathroom there was someone in there "Noona I need to piss .. Why didn't you just use your bathroom?" He bang the door, the door suddenly swing open he was startled and trip on the ground to see her boyfriend using his bathroom.. 

"Waoh! You okay?" The boy ask him while Jisung get up, groaning while rubbing his tailbone.. "Sorry you're sister told me to use this bathroom since I'm a man.. You were still sleeping so i just use it without you're permission" The boy apologize but Jisung just look at him almost like scanning every little detail of the boy.. He have black hair, long bridge nose, soft lips and sexy eyes actually he is handsome, he should give his sister a thumbs up for choosing a handsome boyfriend this time "Uh- i don't sleep with you're sister i barely even touch her" The boy quickly defend hismelf, thinking that Jisung get suspicious of him "Oh umm okay?" Jisung don't know how to respond to the boy's statement. They just stared at each other don't know what to say.. The room is filled with awkwardness.. "C-can i come in or else i will be late for school" The boy laugh awkwardly the older quickly excuse himself and left the room... "Gosh that was awkward" Jisung mutter to himself and walk in the bathroom cleaning himself

                          {Time Skip}

"Noona I'm going" The boy said grabbing his breakfast but got stop bye his sister, this is it she is going to scold him because he got home late at night. "Wait.. He will drop you off today" He look at his boyfriend who grab his keys from the table ready to go "Okay.. Should we go?" The boy just don't want to turn the precious offer well he got sick of taking bus or walking...

The car was filled with awkwardness all the way to his school once again the both just couldn't come up with words to talk about, they are like a complete stranger so there's nothing to talk about.. They finally reach the school for riding about 25 mins.. Jisung quickly get off the car wanting to escape from the awkward atmosphere he close the car door and tried to ran but he stop in his track, it's rude not to say thank you, he came back leaning a little bit down to level with the car's window "Uh-Thank you H-Hyung" The older boy look at him giving his a soft smil' gosh he do is handsome but Jisung shook it off, he smiles back and quickly ran to his friends who was waiting for him on the school gate.

"Who was that? Your new sugar daddy? Damn he's car is expensive maybe he's loaded" Hyunjin said while hugging on the boys shoulder, Jisung gasped softly, looking around to check if anyone heard him or not, he nudge Hyunjin "Shut up, someone will get the wrong idea".. The older watched Jisung running to his friends he chuckle seeing Jisung all happy running to his friends then he drove off.. "He's My sister's boyfriend" "Damn Noona knows who to date" Hyunjin laugh at Felix words then they all walk inside the school gate..

They walk inside their classroom and sit on their respective seats.. Well Jisung sit on the last bench near the window, Felix in front of him and Hyunjin In the middle row but last bench near Jisung.. As soon as they walk in and sit on their seats Felix put his head on the table and sleeps in, Hyunjin put on his earphone and started  listening musics while Jisung quickly took out his notebook and copy other's homework ofc he don't know until they walk in the class room.

As soon as he finished the Bell's ringing and the homeroom teacher came in to teach the students..

                          {Time Skip}

{Lunch break, At the cafeteria}

The three of them sit on the table eating while joking around "Umm.. Excuse me" A girly voice clear her throat "Oh! Hey what do you need?" Felix ask the girl looking at her direction "Can i talk to Jisung oppa?" She asked looking at Jisung, who looks back "Yeah sure.. What do you need?" Jisung ask her looking at her direction "Uh- Alone?" She ask again "Okay follow me" He said getting up and get put the cafeteria heading towards the school backyard she followed him..

After a while he came back and sit with the two who was playing and joking around "Nice talk yeah?" Hyunjin said smirking at him "What happened?" Felix ask Jisung who can't stop sighing "I've got myself a girlfriend" The boy said sighing big "Wow you played too much ,yesterday you broke someone's heart and today you got a new girlfriend" Hyunjin said laughing well he's joking "I swear to God if you two did this i will kill you" Jisung look at them almost angry "We promise it's not us" The two of them quickly defend themselves "Aaaaa.. It's so tiring to deal with girls" Jisung whine "Then why didn't you just reject her?" Felix said "She was crying mess.. And it's hard to refuse" "Sometimes you have to be a bad boy" Felix said patting Jisung's back.

{Short note- Jisung is not a play boy or fuck boy.. Since he have a kind heart he can't refuse the girls crying in front of him begging him to get together.. And yes the three of them are multi popular..}