Chapter-5

Jisung woke up at the sound of his bathroom clicking open he got startled and fall off his bed "Ouch" He groans in pain, he heard Minho's chuckle, Jisung quickly look at the older who was standing there half naked only towel wrapped around his ...

   Jisung woke up at the sound of his bathroom clicking open he got startled and fall off his bed "Ouch" He groans in pain, he heard Minho's chuckle, Jisung quickly look at the older who was standing there half naked only towel wrapped around his waist, damn he have a nice body Jisung don't realize he was checking him out he quickly snap out of his thoughts by the older's talking "Morning Jisung-ah.. I don't want to wake you up since today is weekend" The older look at the younger just staring at him..

"I-its okay but next time please let me know i don't want to fall down the bed again it's freaking hurt" The younger chuckle followed by the older "Yes Sir" The both of them laugh "Uh- Hyung if you finished using the bathroom-" "Yeah sure.. I will prepare breakfast" The older cut him off and get out "I didn't mean to say that tho" Jisung mutter, getting up slowly while rubbing his tailbone.

Walking towards the bathroom to take a quick shower and change himself into his big yellow hoodie and baggy pants with black beanie(It's turning winter so it's already cold).

"Hyung did you need help?" The boy walk inside the kitchen "Help me set up the table" The older said not taking a glance at the boy "Uh-okay" Jisung quickly set up their table.. After they all finished the cooking and setting up the table they started to eat..

Jisung phones ring again and ofc it was from Heeyoung, he sigh in annoyed and pick up the phone "Yes? Heeyoung-ie how are you sleeping?" The boy taking a sip of his juice "Oppa let's go on a date today since it was weekend i am free and my parents wanted to meet you too" Jisung choke on his juice because of her words, what is this? A marriage approval interview? Hell No! Jisung is meeting up with Her parents, the older quickly hand over some tissues to him...

"What? You're parents?" The boy said almost shouting while still coughing "Umm.. They said it will be best before we get married" The girl said which makes the boy widen his eyes in shock and get up from the table forcefully, is she really thought that he will marry her?, the older just look at the boy's every movement actually Minho find it cute to see the younger all frustrated..

"Married? You and me?" The boy said to the girl then Jisung sigh "Look Heeyoung-ah I'm sorry, today I'm not free.. Hyung and i are going to watch movie" The older look at the boy who was lying while the younger mouthed sorry towards the older "Then can i tag along or maybe he can just be part of our date" "Heeyoung-ah don't you understand? Me and Hyung are going on a date so please, please just for today stop bothering me, I already promised him that I will buy him new clothes because I ruined one, last night" The boy said sighing "But he's you're sister's boyfriend, Oppa you act really weird, perhaps did you have a girlfriend other than me?" The girl asked, she sound nervous "No Heeyoung-ah, I just decided to have a small shopping date with him.. I mean-" The girl hung up guess she's going to cry on Monday begging him again, the boy sigh again.. Then he realized what he said a seconds ago, crap he's doomed.

"H-hyung.. I'm sorry, I don't know who should I use as an excuse at the moment, she mentioned marriage and I was so shocked, please pretend you don't hear all of that?" The boy looking down his food not eating it "It's okay but should we really go watch movies? You're free today right?" The older asked smiling at him "I don't have anything to do... S-should we really go?" Jisung said laughing awkwardly while he rubbed the back of his neck "And maybe we will head to arcade or cyber after we finished watching the movie" "When will we go? What time is it? Oh it's 11:00 already.. Hyung I'll go get change" He said excited after hearing arcade and cyber.. Minho chuckle at his cute action..

"Okay let's head out at 12:30" He smiled to the little happy boy "Oh Hyung today i will wash the dishes since you cook" The boy get up from his chair and started to clean the table "Okay then i need to go to convenience store real quick" Then he pick up his jacket and went out..

After finished cleaning the dishes Jisung went to his room and hop on his bed it is still early to get ready so he played music loudly on speaker while touching his phone and jamming too, he likes loud music, and live concerts but he can't really go to live concerts because of his social anxiety (agoraphobia) he just jammed in his room..

His phone rang it was from Felix "Oi.. Don't forget that we're hanging out today" Felix said to Jisung "Oh Sorry today I'm very busy doing my homework" He lied "Wait we have homework?" Felix asked panicking which makes Jisung to laugh "I'm kidding.. I'm just busy today so I'll pass" "Hey you did you have new girlfriend?" Felix asked again, he was half laughing "No i don't even break up with Heeyoung yet.. Please help me break up with her.. I'm so sick.. She even tell me her parents want me to meet them before we get married" Jisung said sounded annoyed "The Freak? Bro she's insane.. Well maybe you two will get married soon" Felix laugh "HaHa.. Shut up" Jisung laugh sarcastically "I'm just kidding.. Well today are you really going to pass? What's going on? You sick man?" Felix ask him concerned cauz Jisung never miss or pass when it comes to game.

"No am really fine" Jisung said "I have to go now talk to you later" Felix said and hung up... Jisung continued jamming in his room, until he heard a soft knock on his door followed with swinging open he quickly lower his music "Hyung sorry did i played it too loud?" The boy ask, the older who was now inside the younger's room, he sit on the edge of the bed "Nah.. I was just coming here to jam with you" He smiled which made the younger smiled too.. "You like live music? Should we go someday?" The older ask him "Yeah I love it but i really can't go in live concerts" The younger said looking down his fingers while playing with it "Oo is that so? Why?" The older sound a little bit disappointed "Well i have social anxiety, agoraphobia.. I got anxious when there's many people.. But i think i will be fine if i someone accompanied me" The younger smiled...

The older look around and spotted 2 guitars one's acrostic and the other one is black lead guitar "You played guitar?" The older ask him looking at the boy "Yeah but i like acoustic more than leads, it's easier to play"
"Will you play one song for me?" The older look at the boy tilting his head "You wanna hear?" Jisung ask him back "Yeah ofc" "Okay" He get up from his bed and take the acoustic guitar, he sit next to the older "Ah Hyung if i mess it up juat ignored it" He laugh awkwardly..

He started to play his guitar while he started to sing.. the sound of the guitar strings and his voices flaw perfectly to it's own rhythm, the sound of his feet tapping the floor softly sounded smoothly on Minho's ear and seeing Jisung enjoyed himself makes him smile.

The younger finally finished his song and looking all shy again "I didn't know you like singing too" The older just look at the boy amazed "Did i sound horrible?" The younger ask "No.. I've never heard such and angels voice" The younger was taken aback, he never heard such compliment from someone before, his heart skips a beat, well the older wasn't telling a lie tho he really have an angels voice like y'all won't doubt bout it either.

"Did you wrote songs?" The older ask "Yeah about 6 but i don't really tell others my sister and my friends even don't know bout it" The younger said fixing and tuning the string "Then I'm the first one to know?" The older said it "Umm.. But don't tell others please, it's kind of embarrassing and if my sister knows it, she's kind of a nosy person so I don't wanna deal with her" Minho laugh lightly "Okay.. Actually i love it hearing that I'm the first" The older chuckle "Tch" Jisung look away, avoiding any eye contact but Minho didn't missed the little smile escaping through Jisung's face "Ah.. Hyung you wanna sing too?" The younger ask the older "No I just like hearing you play it" The older smile, Jisung just look at him and for the second time, they stared at each other for a minute until Jisung look away checking for the clock "Oh Hyung it's almost 12" The older look at the clock "I'll go wear nicer clothes, you should too" He walk out.. As soon as the older get out the room Jisung just lay on the bed smiling to himself thinking about earlier.. Minho isn't a bad person, he's actually nicer and gentler than Jisung expect him to be, Little did Jisung know that he is excited to know more about Minho in the future.

_________________________________________
{A.N- Hello STAY's i make this chapter a lil bit longer cause i wanna include some of minsung fluff moments.. Omg they are so cute uwu}