⚠Chapter-29⚠

Warning..
•Smut..

(If you're not comfortable then choose to skip this)

Minho kicked opened the door, holding Jisung in his arms, not breaking the kiss, it was a wet kisses with tongues and teeths, yeah it sound disgusting but they enjoyed it.

The older pinned Jisung onto the wall, breaking the kiss and take in the look of Jisung's swollen lips and his seductive eyes, he is completely wrecked.

"Minho Hyung" He breathe out shakily, pulling him and crash his lips unto Minho's again, Minho didn't protest, was he even trying to? Of course not, he would never.

He walked over to the younger's bed, letting him lay on the bed, he kissed his forehead softly, then to his ear, Jisung whimper "Sorry does it hurt?" The younger nod "A little" Yup Jisung got his ears pierced today as well, Minho then kiss the younger's neck, sucking it softly, marking him while he traveled his hands up to Jisung's chest, playing with his nipples.

Sound of soft moans crept out of Jisung's mouth which sound so beautiful to Minho but Minho didn't know which one is he moaning for? His neck or the nipples, he lick the younger's neck one last time to check before he pulled up Jisung's hoodies and nipped on his nipples, sucking it softly while he plays with his tongues, hearing a soft moans in return, he smile, satisfied 'He's sensitive on his nipples'

On the other hand Jisung's bones were on fire, a whole zoo is inside his stomach, he's nervous yet excited.. It will be his first time having sex, well if Minho wanted to go all the way. Jisung feels anxious that he might not satisfied the older since Jisung don't know shit about how to turned on someone, like it's his very first time for God sake, tho he knows a thing or two.. He watched gay porn a while ago and noted some of the stuff but he can't remember anymore, Wtf.. Jisung's mind went foggy and he can't think straight.

Minho took off the younger's hoodie, admiring his soft and smooth skin before he leans in and kissed his body, started decorating the younger's body to his liking, Jisung interlaced his fingers with the older's hair, letting him do his thing.

Minho slowly moved his hands down to the younger's bulge, palming his hard cock, Jisung gasped gripping on the older's hair, Minho groan in pain "I'm sorry" He quickly pulled his hands away from Jisung thinking that he went too far "Please" The younger pulled off his pants and boxer, throwing it on the floor while his other hand pulled the older's hand, telling him to continue.

Minho just look at him, scanning his pink and pretty cock before slowly stroking it for Jisung, hearing him gasped and moans at the same time makes him go hard inside his pants.

Jisung feels amazing, it's way better when someone touch you than touching yourself, feeling Minho's warm hands perfectly wrapping around his dick makes him wanted to cum right away.

The older spit on his fingers and travels his hands deeper, touching Jisung's hole, he slowly and gently entered his middle finger making Jisung bit on his lips, the older was quick to distract him by kissing him when he add another digit, entering his ring finger, he started to slowly thrust in and out.

It stings and hurts but somehow it feels good. He gripped on the older's shirt, clenching on it while closing his eyes, he could bare it.. Minho thrust in a lot faster then before while stretching him up, Jisung started to get used to it, his hole started to get numb but it tickles at the same time.. He want more, more bigger and harder.

"Jisung.. Should we stop?"

What the fuck? They were just about to start and he already wanted to stop? Jisung don't want that, he still wanted to feel more, experience more.