Chapter-6

"Uh- Hyung you ready?" The younger  knock the door "Umm" The door swing open "Should we go?"

Since it's turning winter and it's already freaking cold Minho wear Blue and white big cardigan(the one he wear in his vlive) with white t-shirts, blue knees ripped jeans and white vans.. While Jisung wears Black big thrasher hoodie with adidas three stripes pants and white grey and black Air Jordan 4..Wait don't forget the black cap..

They lock the door and started to walk beside each other.. Since it was cold and the weather is nice, they prefer to walk and stroll through the streets "What should we watch?" The older ask the younger "I don't know.. You choose" The younger said looking at the older "Then should we watch some thrillers?" Jisung nod in agreement.

"Mm-kay.. But hyung I'm not very good with horrors.. Just to let you know" The boy added "Ooo so is this a warning?" The older laugh lightly "Hmm? Maybe" The younger laugh as well.. It's amazing that they get along very well although they only meet a couple days ago maybe because they have same taste in things..

After walking for about 20 mins they finally reach the movie theater they decided what to watch and needed to wait for about 15 mins until the movie start, they sit on the couch waiting for their turn.

"Jisung oppa?" A women voice called him, interrupt his small conversation with Minho "Oh hey! Hyemin" Jisung widen his eyes, greeting her, he didn't expect to see someone he knows "Oppa! Heeyoung, isn't she with you?" The girl asked, looking around "Uh well" The boy laugh awkwardly.

"Oppa than if you free let's go watch movies together, my friends are waiting for me, wanna join us?" She asked smiling brightly "Sorry, I'll pass, I'm not alone now maybe next time" The boy look at the older, Minho just give the girl a small smile "Oh I'm sorry i didn't know you're not alone" Jisung nod "Have a nice day tho" She smile and excuse herself, going back to her group of friends "Girls do like you. I wonder why?" The older crack a little joke making the younger laugh.

"Jisung oppa" Jisung and Minho were interrupted once again, he look over to his should to find Heeyoung, waving her hands to them, she was smiling 'Oh shit this is bad' Jisung mutter to himself, Minho snorts overhearing it, Jisung clicked his tongue and nudge the older, lightly..

She stands in front of them, giving a quick look to Minho then to Jisung "I thought I'd find you here, guess I was right" She giggles to herself, Jisung sigh.

"Let's go somewhere Heeyoung.. Hyung I'm sorry but please go home without me" With that word he grab Heeyoung wrist and went out and ofc Minho wait him outside the theater..

"Look Heeyoung, I already told you I'm hanging out with Hyung, can you please stop being so nosy" The boy look at the girl, rubbing his forehead in frustration, she looked confused "I feel like you're angry at me, Oppa, are you disappointed to see me?" Jisung just look at her.

"You didn't even denied it" She sound disappointed "Look Heeyoung-ah, I'm sorry but I just can't force myself"

"What? What do you mean?" The girl asked confused "Let's just say I'm an asshole.. I'm so sorry, I tried to like you too but i couldn't... I hope we can still be friends" The younger said holding the girls hand "And I'm so sorry for hurting you knowing you like me" The girl just nod, maybe she was shocked to hear all of the words, after a second of processing all the words Jisung just said, she started to sobbed quietly.

Jisung pulled her in and hugged her, patting her back lightly.

"Thank you for being honest with me" The girl smiled to the boy, breaking the hug and give him a one last glance before she left, Jisung look at her until she disappear on the crowd, he lightly kicked the rocked, returning back...

He walk back to the theater "Right i told hyung to go home" He said to himself "Jisung-ah, you okay man?" Minho was there, still standing on the exit, he looked a little bit of concern? Maybe Jisung just over think it but he is slightly happy to see the older still waiting for him although he told him to go home.

For the first time he feel warm inside and being care, it's been so long he didn't feel this kind of thing, the last time he feel a strange tingle was when his parents rushed to the hospital and hugged him tightly, he faint at PE during his middle school, yeah because of his panicked attack..

Not gonna lie, he was somehow getting emotional, it feels really nice to feel this kind of thing... For the past 6 years, he use to get pretty lonely, tho he was surrounded by many amazing friends and family members, he just can't help his anxiety and anxiousness arouse in him, he is insecure and scared of being left alone and that's why he choose to stay away from them instead, he didn't socialize and didn't have many friends like he used to when he was younger but he didn't complain tho, sometimes he likes being alone because if he's alone he didn't feel insecure and don't have anything to feel anxious with.

But sometimes he use to cry his eyes out, feeling so lonely, he wanted to be loved, cared and that he's also important to someone.

For a very long time, he bottled up his feelings and emotions, kept it by himself and suffers alone, he always stress out because of his anxiety and insecurity but he just bare it alone and kept it to himself.. that's why he feel so soft and happy that Minho, maybe cared a little bit, well at least that's what he wanted to believe..

"Jisung-ah, are you crying?" The older asked, widening his eyes, he sound worried but the younger just hug him, he couldn't cared much about his surroundings anymore, the older stand still for a sec but then hug him back tightly while patting the younger's back gently Jisung felt safe in the older's embrace and for the first time he think he finally found who he can trust "No, I am not crying, something got in my eyes" The younger response "I'm hugging you not because I want to but I'm afraid I will run into someone I know" Yup Jisung is well aware that it was an awful excuse but it's the best excuse he can think of, he should've stop himself before he hugged him.

Minho chuckle, just patting the younger's back "Hyung thank you" Jisung said softly, breaking the hug "What for?" the older asked, looking at Jisung who quickly wipe away his single tear that fall onto his cheeks "For not leaving"

_________________________________________
{A.N- That doesn't felt real but okay let's keep it up✊}