Chapter-16

Only if he knew he would get this much hangover, he shouldn't have drink alcohol yesterday, he get on his bed after taking a warm shower, he feel nauseous, he didn't even have appetite

"Doong-ie..come here" Minho called, picking up the kitten and put him on the bed "Let's take a nap shall we?" He smile to the kitten who rubbed himself on the bed, Minho lay down as well, his eyes feels heavy, dozing off not long after.

Minho was disturbed by a door bell ringing loudly from downstairs, he groaned in annoyance, getting up lazily, he walk down the stairs, holding Doong-ie in his arm.

He was greeted by Chan and Changbin, standing on the porch "You just woke up?" Asked Chan "Umm.. What time is it?"

"11:40"

'I only slept for 1 hour' he thought to himself.

"Where's Jisung?" Changbin ask glancing around while the three of them entered the house "Schools" Minho blurted, taking a sit on the couch while the other two flopped on the free space.

"Oh! What's the name of this?" Changbin coo, taking Doongie from Minho's hand "Doongie" He yawned.

"Doong-ie?" Chan shookth, what a weird coincidence that Jisung also have the same name as Minho's death cat, Chan thoughts to himself

Minho hum "He's my birthday present from Jisung" He smiled, staring at Doongie who already get comfortable on Changbin's lap, "I smell something fishy, what is going on around this house?" Changbin teased, giving Minho a cheeky smile to which Minho just shook his head, ignoring all the mocking words that came out of Changbin's mouth "You tried really hard to impress your girlfriend aren't you? I knew you were a fox, do you like her that much?" Changbin laugh, Chan nudge him to shut up.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Chan asked concern, Minho say "There are some cake at the kitchen, are you hungry?" Quickly changing the subject, Changbin nod, he really is a carefree guy "Thank goodness you asked, I was starving to death" He exclaimed, standing up suddenly, dropping Doongie on the ground only to get scold by Minho,

Chan chuckled, looking at his two younger friends started to bicker like a married couple, bringing up their past mistakes again.

He sigh, watching them leave the living to eat the cake, still bickering loudly.

Chan really was concern about Minho, Minho is just like his brother and he knows him very well since the both of them always stick together since high school.

He also didn't missed the way Minho's smile never leave his face, talking about Jisung and the way he get excited talking about him, well it's not that Minho was a clingy type or anything, Minho usually isn't interested on talking about himself or the things that is happening to him, maybe that's why Chan feel like something is off, it's not that noticeable either, if Chan isn't the type to be a nosy one, he wouldn't have noticed anything, either, just like Changbin.