Chapter-34

Jisung woke up, quickly checking the time "Shit, I overslept again" It's already 3 in afternoon, woww he really likes sleeping.

Since tomorrow is Christmas eve, Jisung decided to visit his grandparents grave like he always does, every year and to visit Minho's grandmother as well..

Well it's not like they are married couple or something, to visit Minho's mother by himself (separately) like they don't even know each other but Since Minho is not around (to visit her) and since his grandmother's grave is not that far from his grandparents he wanted to pay her a visit and maybe put some flowers on behalf of Minho.

He get up from the older's bed, he wasn't going to sleep at the older's house last night and go home to spend the night at his own bed but he was too lazy to go back home after hanging out with Hyunjin at the arcade and since Minho's house is a lot more nearer than his so yeah- he end up sleeping over again.

He take a quick shower before wearing his black suits that he iron last night before he sleeps -the black suit is in the older's house is because Jisung planned on stopping by the older's house and get ready there before he went to the cemetery- He should at least wear a proper clothes before meeting his grandparents and Minho's grandmother right?

Wearing his watch after fixing his hair, he unplugged his charger, taking his phone and slid them inside his pocket "I look great" He smiles to his own reflection at the mirror before making his way out of the room "Soonie please don't rubbed yourself on me okay? I need to look the best today" He warned, avoiding the cat who came trying to greet him with a warm good afternoon, he felt bad "But I'll cuddles you after I came back" He smile softly, walking towards the kitchen to take the bouquet of flowers and a wine that he bought yesterday for Minho's grandmother.

"Hyung?"

He froze looking at Minho standing at the kitchen, making a spaghetti, his luggages are still left unpacked at the living room with a coat on the couch.

He's confused seeing him standing there like Minho didn't even inform him he'll be back tomorrow when he talked to him last night and he also told him 2 weeks ago that he won't be back before Christmas. Is this a dream?

"Hey, Sleepyhead"

He turns around, smiling to him softly while Jisung just stood there still looking at him with a wide eyes, he just can't pick up on things "Hyung? Hyunggggggg" He ran to him, throwing himself on the older's arms as he beams "Why are you here? When are you here?" He asked, Minho stumbled almost tripping but because of his quick reflection he manage to catch Jisung and hold himself on the counter, he chuckled letting the younger sit on top of the counter "How are you here? I thought you won't be back before Christmas" He asked confused.

"Surprise" The older pulls him into another hug, Jisung giggles "Did you cancel your work plans?" He asked again "no.. I lied" Jisung pulled away from the hug "You seriously lied to me the other day?" Minho grins nodding "I'm angry but I'm glad"

"What's with all this bouquet and wine? Are you planning to go on a date?" Minho teased, fixing the younger's necktie "Well... " Jisung started, wrapping his hands around the older's neck "I was going to visit your grandmother and give her this? I don't know what gift will I bring with me so I just bought a wine and an orchid bouquet" Minho just blink "Why so?" The older asked.

"Since you can't visit her, I am planning to visit her on your behalf, so that she won't feel alone on the Christmas Eve and Christmas" Jisung smile innocently "And so that she's happy on the afterlife knowing that she still have someone who cares for her.."

Jisung is too precious for him, if he could he just wanted to propose to him and marry him right away "How thoughtful of you" Minho smile, pecking once on the younger's lips, how sweet, he peck again but this time, he kissed him for a really long time.

He miss the younger so much, unlike him he is always longing for Jisung to be in his arms, he can't have enough of him although Jisung is already his, Minho is afraid that this thing might turned into an obsession. He fall for him deeper than he thought he'd be like there's no way for him to get out from this pit-hole again..

It's a bottomless pit afterall

Jisung smile between the older's soft affection kisses "Since you're home, should we go visit her together?" The older answered him with a one last peck as a yes.

"Hyung you didn't believe in afterlife aren't you" Well Jisung didn't missed Minho's reaction when he mentioned afterlife a seconds ago, Minho just nod "Hmm, How do I explain this? Where do you think our souls went after death?" Jisung asked "I don't know" Minho replied bluntly "Why would 'Forever' exist if there's no afterlife? I mean What I'm trying to say is that.. Why would people see ghosts if our souls vanish right after we die? Why would the Bible lied to us about Heaven and afterlife if there's no things like that?" Jisung grins knowing that Minho didn't have any answer to that when he saw him just looking at him "I believe in afterlife and I believe we'll all meet each other again, someday.. Where there's No sadness, no sorrow

Minho is speechless, he have never once believed in this kind of things like afterlife or paradise, he always thought that after the body dies the soul vanish as well and he never put a lot of thoughts in this kind of things but now he's curious and wanted to believe that afterlife is actually exist.

_____

I am so so so proud of my boys, they achieve so high and they will achieve higher than the sky I'm sure of it

I am so so so proud of my boys, they achieve so high and they will achieve higher than the sky I'm sure of it.. Stray Kids our Shining Stars✨✨ our Biggest Pride ❤❤