Chapter-3

"I'm home" The boy open the door and took off his shoes "Why are you home so late?" Her sister's shouting from the living room "I walk Heeyoung home

"I'm home" The boy open the door and took off his shoes "Why are you home so late?" Her sister's shouting from the living room "I walk Heeyoung home.. Such a pain in the ass" He walks in the living room but his sister wasn't alone she was with her boyfriend again "Hey you Han Jisung do you have a girlfriend already? It was just yesterday you broke up with your girlfriend and today you have new one? Unbelievable.. I told you not to play with girls heart anymore you moron" The older shout at her little brother.

"So what? I don't even ask them out or anything they just came to me and cling onto me first, it's not my fault" The younger replied annoyed "You... I'm telling mom and dad" The older blackmailing him "Whatever" The boy rolled his eyes "I'm gonna go get change" He said as he glance at her boyfriend who is smiling at him, he give back a small smile and walk up the stairs "Han Jisung as soon as you get change come down we have things to discuss" His sister shout again.. "Gosh keep it down you're going to broke all the  windows"

"Sorry about that.. Actually he's not a bad boy who use to break someone's heart well he do breaks so girls heart but he don't do it on purpose, he just don't like girls not in a bad way but he can't date them for even 1 month" The boy chuckle "Then did he ever date boys?" His boyfriend ask "Well ofc not, he date many girls I assume he's straight ofc he is straight i mean he don't act all gay he's like going to arcade or cyber all the time with his two best friends" His sister said thinking.. "But thinking back to it, I get suspicious sometimes, i feel like he is disgusted by girls touching him, maybe I was just over-thinking but I don't know, there's a possibility that he might like boys maybe he just didn't realized it himself" He just nod "Doesn't that bothers you?" He questioned "Of course it bothers me, not because he might actually become gay but I feel anxious that he might not find a good boyfriend, tho our parents will be furious if they found out their only son turns out to like boys"

After a while Jisung came down "So what do you need?" Jisung came down with white oversized T-shirt and grey shorts with white socks he even put on his earphone on his left ear. "Come here sit with me" The older said patting the empty seat beside her "Well dad called me and tell me i was assigned to interview in one of the company in Malaysia and i think i might have to go back to Malaysia for the interview, I wanted to do online but Dad told me it was the best if I get interviewed face to face" "Oh Okay Congrats Noona" The boy said touching his phone not caring what he just said "Hey young man listen to me" The boy sigh and put down his phone

"So I think i won't take long or maybe i will  stay a bit longer than expected to help mom and dad so" The older look at him smiling "Minho will stay here with you as your guardian" Jisung almost choked on his spits "What? The heck Noona. Am not a kid anymore" The boy said almost shouting "Hey shush.. Mom and dad agree to it and say it will be the best if you have a guardian.. Don't you dare try running away from this" The older said looking at the boy "I don't even know him yet.. And it was so awkward, Why the hell did mom and dad agree to this? You two just go out like 2 weeks only, I'm not living with a stranger" The boy trying his best to refuse "I persuade them, of course it wasn't easy but they agreed since he's the only option"

"Where is he now? And did his parents allow it?" He asked looking at the older curiously "He went home packing his stuff and he refuse too at first but agreed again after a while well he lived alone, his parents are living in Canada oh and his three cats will be here too.. Please be a good boy Jisung-ah" The boy let out a big sigh "Okay well maybe it is better to be accompanied by someone than staying alone" "That's my boy" The older hug him "Okay okay but where is he going to sleep?" "Upstairs next to your room where else?" The older broke the hug

"Why not your room?" The boy looking at the older "I'm a woman and i need privacy and that means he will stay next to your room and he will also using your bathroom" 

"Hey that's not fair..I need privacy too" The boy complain "Well you both are men you idiot.. I need to go pack my things" She then left..

~Ding Dong~

Jisung open the door to find his Noona's boyfriend with his luggage "Come in.. Did you need help?" Jisung offer a hand politely "No. Thanks" They walk in and both sit on the couch waiting for his sister, again the room is filled with awkwardness it was quite and finally the younger broke the silence "Uh-" He clear his throat and the older look at him "H-hi.. My name's Jisung and sorry for the other night not greeting you properly i was not in the very best mood" He laugh awkwardly "Nah.. And my name's Lee Minho" Minho smile at the younger boy "How old are you?" The older ask again "I turned 18 last month. You?" The boy asked back glancing around the house "23 next Wednesday" "Oh that means you're 5 years older than me" The boy mutter which makes the older chuckle softly and nod anyway.

"Well well well... I'm all sets to go, should we prepare something for dinner what will we eat?" The older came in the living room and saw Minho and Jisung sitting on the couch "Jisung-ah help Minho carry his luggage to his room" His sister said which makes the two jump up from the couch and went up the stairs..

Jisung help him managing his new room "So Jisung-ah what are you interest in?" The older ask him while he fold his clothes and keep them neatly on the drawer "I don't know" he answered "Girls?" The older chuckle, the younger took a moment to laugh he then realize he was arguing with his sister about girls in front of him and laugh too "Nah.. Dealing with girls.. Such a pain in the ass" They both laugh "What about you?" The younger ask "Well i like music and I dance" "Really? That's cool.. Actually i like music too and ofc I'm into games" Jisung added.

"Yeah right, guess that's why you came home late last night" The boy freeze "Please don't tell Noona.. She will tell our parents and they will deduct my monthly allowance and i won't be able to go to cyber anymore" He pleaded, almost like he rap "Woah slow down" The older laugh "I won't tell" The older chuckle while he lightly poke the younger's arm "Alright i can do this on my own now.. Let's go down and help your Noona" Jisung just nod, following him, maybe living with him might be not that bad.