Chapter-19

Jisung groan, waking up at the sound of his alarm, he just wanted to throw his stupid alarm on the wall but he won't do that, he clearly don't want to hear his parents shouting at him for breaking 4 in one year

Jisung groan, waking up at the sound of his alarm, he just wanted to throw his stupid alarm on the wall but he won't do that, he clearly don't want to hear his parents shouting at him for breaking 4 in one year..yeah he do throw it 4 times already.

He opened his eyes, having a flashback of yesterday, he chuckled lightly, touching his lips, he could feel his body heating up already by the thoughts of them making out a little at their couch.

Getting up from his bed, he change himself into his uniform, yeah too lazy to take a shower early in the morning and beside it's winter and it's freezing cold.

After washing himself he made his way to the kitchen to made himself cereal and muffins, with hot milk.

He take a seat on the chair, putting his phone on the table to watch some thing, with the help of an empty bowl.

Jisung gasped, flinching.

"Relax...it's me" A raspy voice spokes, resting his chin on the younger's head while wrapping his arm around Jisung's shoulder "Oh! Morning Hyung" Minho just hum in response while closing his eyes.

He shouldn't have pulled an all nighter last night to do his assignment only to get up really early in the morning again.

"Come here" Jisung pulled out the chair which was placed under the table.

The older move and sit on the chair besides Jisung while resting his head on the table and close his eyes again.

"Hyung.. Why are you up early?" Jisung ask while brushing away the older's bangs that fall on his eyes.

"Because of that fucking jerk, he assigned me to do some social works" Minho groan.

"Changbin Hyung?" Jisung chuckled "Oo, he should've at least told me earlier, I pulled an all nighter last night" He huffed, Jisung chuckled, it's a new side to see him like this, Jisung actually like it.

Maybe Minho is the type to be over sensitive when sleeping or sick.

"When are you going?" Jisung ask "9" Minho answered bluntly "9- What? Now it's 8:35 Hyung hurry go get change.. You're going to be late"

"Aaaaa.. I'm going to be late" Jisung said stuffing the left over muffin inside his mouth while he put on his warm jacket and slung his bag on his shoulder he is ready to run out.

"Always complaining you have cold bodies yet never getting yourself warm" Minho pulled him back and wrap a scarf around Jisung's neck, the younger smiles.

"Thanks Hyung" He ran out,shouting.

Minho gave Doong-ie food before going up to his room and change himself.

Minho parked his car on the college parking lot, Chan and Changbin were already there inside the cafe, waiting for Minho while they review about their assignment,Minho walked in, ordering his (Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino) he took his order and sit next to his two friends who were busy cross checking their reports.