Chapter-14

The color changing spectacle, like a half sucked orange candy appear through the big clear glass windows of the buildings

The color changing spectacle, like a half sucked orange candy appear through the big clear glass windows of the buildings.. Jisung gasped, running towards the big glass, looking at the campus through it, the sunset hits the trees and the small fountain, glistening in gold.. The surroundings are mesmerising.

Mountains are soften in setting sun, dancing clouds flounce and drift, hazing figures on sky canvas, it is beauteous sunset wovening a soft lights.

Cars run on a busy road while people walked passed each other on the streets, kids playing on the park and people walked their dogs on the sidewalk.

Jisung didn't hear anything, only the sound of his own breathing steadily and a soft music that was playing on the background, it is calm and peaceful.

They stand quietly, beside each other, looking at the sky that was painted in orange, shades of blue with pink and yellow blemishes all stick together like a magnetic substance.

As they are standing so close to each other, their hands lightly brushes on eachother's, Minho gently take Jisung's soft and cold hand and held them, his hand fit perfectly on Minho's, like it belongs to him. Jisung don't hesitate to hold back either, not even glancing, did he even have a strength to do that? No.

The older's hands move along Jisung's fingers, carefully interlacing their fingers, which sends shivers down Jisung's spine..

The clam and peaceful silence eventually cushioned them and keep them apart from the real world, creating their new little world with nothing but eachothers warmth and presence....

Jisung feel safe..

The soft music fell onto two deaf ears yet their heartbeats was like a thunderstorm, intense yet strangely thrilling.

Even though it's uncertain how long this kind of feelings can be maintained,  Jisung was indescribably happy.

For the first time, their heart that only beats for oneself, started to beat for eachother and for the first time Jisung feel butterflies on his stomach, which he never imagine himself getting, someday.

"Hyung" Jisung called, softly, looking at the older, the older response in a hum not bothering to take a glance back "Thank you... For giving me an indescribably immense happiness, I'm really happy being with you" Jisung whispers but loud enough for the older to hear it, Minho glance over his left shoulder, finding Jisung who already looked at him the way Minho never see it before, eyes filled with softness, pure needs, galaxies and...

...Desire

Minho reached out his hand, softly caressing Jisung's cheeks to which Jisung leans onto.. He could feel the heat of Jisung's face rising on his fingertips.

Minho's gentle gestures, endearing voice, delicate scents and his soft eyes looking at him with so much affection.

It gives Jisung a sense of falling in love.