Chapter-15

Minho woke up, is his head going to explode or something? "Aish my heads freaking hurt" He groan, rubbing his eyes, glancing around, he figured Jisung took off his coat and unbuttoned his shirt

  Minho woke up, is his head going to explode or something? "Aish my heads freaking hurt" He groan, rubbing his eyes, glancing around, he figured Jisung took off his coat and unbuttoned his shirt.. He check the time and it is only 5 in the morning. He didn't say or do anything stupid to Jisung... right?

He get up from the bed, opening Jisung's door, slightly to use the bathroom.. He walked in quietly, kicking something, Minho is sure it isn't some kind of a pillow or a clothe cause he heard a loud yowl and hissing, which woke Jisung up "That scared me- Omo.. I'm sorry" Minho sigh in relief that he only kicked and not step on it, picking up the kitten, he strokes the kitten fur while apologizing.

"Happy belated birthday Hyung" A raspy voice spoke, Minho look up to see Jisung rubbing his eyes and get up, sleepily.
The kitten jump down from the older's hand and climb onto Jisung's bed.

"I'm sorry for late wishes" Jisung give out a small tired smile while rubbing the kittens back, getting a small purr "The names Doong-ie.. Do you like it?" Jisung smile, waving his hand, motioning Minho to come sit on the bed.

Minho sit next to him looking at the kitten "Doong-ie. Try calling it" Jisung said "Doong-ie" Minho repeated, still dazed about what's going right now.. "It's a birthday present, I thought you will like this one the most since he have a fluffy body" Minho chuckle while saying the kitten's name again "Doong-ie" He climbed on his lap, rubbing himself on Minho "Do you like it?" Minho nod, smiling to the cat who clings onto his clothes, taking in his new owner's scent "Jisung.. actually.. Can you.. Sing for me?" Minho asked.

"Now? R-right now?" The older nod, Jisung get up from the bed and took his acoustic guitar, sitting next to the older, he cleared his throat "Ah.. Actually i wrote a new song day before yesterday.. Since i wrote it during class it may be a little bit messy, and my hands are still kind of weak, just let it slide if I plucked on the dead strings" Jisung cleared his throat again, started plucking the strings with his fingertips.

I can't see love with my eyes
I don't know where it is
I stumble around, looking for it
But finally, I have touched it with my hands
When you turned around back then
And smiled at me, I opened my eyes

Your scent that scatters in the wind
Your low voice that I hear
Comes spreading into my heart that is cold like the winter
Love blooms as the snowflakes

My tears glisten as they well up in my eyes
Because I'm afraid this love will wither some day

Your scent that scatters in the wind
Your low voice that I hear
Comes spreading into my heart that is cold like the winter
Love blooms as the snowflakes

One day, two days, three days, four days
To the point where I can use up all of my time
I am happy with you alone

Your scent that scatters in the wind
Your low voice that I hear
Comes spreading into my heart that is cold like the winter

Love blooms as the snowflakes 

(Just let him sing the song of your choice, I choose this song because I thought this might go well with the story, it's 'Snow Flower' by Gummy)

Minho looked at the boy, Those familiar voice and harmony sounded perfectly to Minho, taking in the view of Jisung, closing his eyes while singing and his fingers plucking the strings, it was healing.

When Jisung sing, it's magical, Minho feel the tinge of love mesmerizing, he feel the touch of desire nonetheless he already belonged to somebody else.

"Sorry it's a bit messy" Jisung said putting down his guitar "Jisung-ah perhaps, did you write that song for someone?" Jisung was taken aback by the question, but he shook his head, avoiding the older's eyes.

Jisung can't really tell that it was for someone but He was thinking about Minho, writing it.

"Why?" Jisung asked quietly "Nothing, it was a nice song maybe you should play it for someone, someday" Minho smile, patting Doongie again.

Jisung's heart sinked, Minho was right, He will eventually find someone new but did he want to? "Y-yes" Jisung replied, he is disappointed, very very disappointed that Minho told him to sing it for someone else, it was Minho who he was thinking while he wrote it.

Jisung shook it off, reminding himself 'Han Jisung he's your sister's boyfriend and he's a man.. Get yourself together' And somehow that thoughts running a in his mind makes his head hurts or maybe something inside his chest aches.

After Minho leave the room, Jisung get inside his bathroom, to take a warm shower, he just need to get things off his mind before it turns into negative thoughts again, he get out after a while of just standing under the warm shower, changing himself into his uniforms, since he have 1 and half more hours before he went out for school, he is not that hurry as always.

He walked inside the kitchen and find Minho eating the cake Jisung bought for him.

"Thanks for the cake, it is delicious" Minho smiled "Oh! You found the cake.. I don't know what flavor you like so i just bought my favorite flavor.. If you don't like it i will buy you a new one" Minho quickly shook his head "You have great taste" Jisung give him a warm smile to the older's small compliment.

"Can you cut a piece for me too.. I'm starving" Jisung said, Minho nod cutting a big piece of the cake and hand it over to him "Mind if my two friends come over?" Minho asked Jisung who stuff the cake inside his mouth.

"No i don't mind" Jisung take out his phone unlocking screen to watch something on YouTube while eating, Minho find it adorable that Jisung always watching cartoons or something else in his phone while eating like a little kid.

After a while Jisung check the time it's already past 8:30, he gasped dramatically, catching the older's attention "Shit! I'm late" Jisung quickly tugged his phone inside his trouser pocket and slipped his bag on his right shoulder, stroking the kitten laying on the ground "Doongie-ah, I'll buy you food on my way home" He smiled "Hyung I'm going, bye" He ran out.