Chapter-13

"What do you want to eat?" The older asked "Cheesecake and a smoothie will do" Jisung said glancing around the cafe "Only that?" "I'm not that hungry" Jisung smiled

After a while their order arrived "Eyyy! Look what who we found" A man said standing next to their table "Our Minnie" Jisung and Minho look up to find two man standing.. Minho gave them a big sigh.. "What a dreadful coincidence" He rolled his eyes.

"That's not how you greet your besties" One said while laughing "Can we sit with you two?" The Burnett guy asked  "Oh! Sure" Jisung  quickly move to the side, to give the two man some empty space to sit.

"And who must you be? Did he perhaps drag you here and bullied you to buy him something?" The man ask laughing, Jisung wonders did Minho use to do that before "Shut up or just leave" The two men laugh "Ayyy.. Don't be so rude" The other said "Yah.. Seo Changbin shut up before i kicked you out" Jisung just looking at them while Chan chuckle.

"Anyway.. I'm Chris, call me Chan?" Chan smiled "I'm Han Jisung" He said bowing a little "You look like a student" Changbin said while looking up and down  "Oh! Yes, I'm still a student" Jisung replied "Age?" Changbin asked "I'm 18"

"You lived with Minho Hyung right? for a while?" Jisung nod at Changbin's question "Did he always glare at you? Did he sometimes get angry without an actual reason right?" Changbin asked, whispering while chuckling, Jisung tilt his head giving him a questionable look, he never see the older act that way, so far.

"He's scary right? Always throwing hands when he's annoyed" Jisung look surprised, just glance at the older not knowing what to say  "He really don't?" Jisung nod.

"Wah! Channie-Hyung can you believe this?" Changbin dramatic self throw himself on Chan, who just laugh.

"Uh- Hyung.. I gonna use the washroom real quick" Jisung said standing up, leaving the three boys, Changbin lean closer, giving Minho a cheeky grins, Minho give him a look before taking a sip of his coffee "What?"

"Why didn't you tell us, you're baby sitting your girlfriend's brother?" Changbin asked only to get a smack from Chan "Hyungggg" Changbin whine, clicking his tongue "I mean, I thought it'd be some kind of a 14 years old girl, I was actually very interested on how you'll end up going back home, you clearly don't lile kids" Changbin sigh big "How disappointing you didn't need to suffer that much tho it will be much harder to babysit a teenage boy" Minho sigh in annoyance "Jisung is a cool kid" He answered only to get a look from Changbin

"You're leaving already?" Chan asked Minho who is wiping the corner of his lips with the tissues "Yeah.. This brat is making Jisung uncomfortable" Said Minho, glancing at Changbin "Alright Later" Chan said smiling to the younger boy "I'll see you in class" Minho head towards the toilet waiting for Jisung..

After Jisung came out from the bathroom the two boys chat for a second, Jisung glance at Minho's friends mouthing a 'Bye' before they went out.

"It must be nice" Chan sigh "Nice what?" Changbin asked, stuffing a big amount of his cake inside his mouth "To have a younger one to take care of"

"Eh? You have your younger siblings tho"

"Yeah but they're not living with me" Changbin just nod in response "But my sisters are annoying" Chan give him a look before shaking his head and concentrate in his cake.

"Hyung! Are we going somewhere.. I didn't remember walking this way, earlier" Jisung asked unsure while glancing around "Um, I actually need to grab my books from the class, is it okay to stop by for a second?" Jisung nod "Yeah sure, I've visited the university once when we dropped off Noona, it was nice" Minho nod "Oh yeah? Did you like the campus?"

"Umm, it has a nice flowers inside and it was hella big"

They walked inside the big campus, Jisung looked around in an awe, capturing the flowers and students that do their own thing around the campus, it must be nice to study and graduate from here, maybe he also should try to go here tho he is sure he can't apply cause of his grades.

Some Students were staring at Jisung, taking a glimpse of the young visitor, they've never seen around, Jisung is kind of feeling uncomfortable but actually glad when Minho walked faster maybe he figured Jisung might feel uncomfortable because of the stares.

Walking inside a big apartment of the university, they ride the elevator, it was the 4th floor when the elevator opened with a 'ding' sound, Minho slid his hand inside his pocket,taking out a key with a cute kitten keychain on it, he unlocked the door "Come in" He tilt his head a little motioning the younger to come in as well, Jisung make his way to the room while glancing around "Wow" Jisung exclaimed "This is our dance studio.. Amazing right?" Minho look at the younger smiling, Jisung ran to the corner to where they put the couch and sit on it "Hyung, did you usually come here when you have free time?"

Minho nod, opening the drawer that they place on the corner, taking out 2 books "Technically yes but I usually monitor the juniors" He said, wiping the dust off the 2 thick books "Huh? You're some kind of instructor or somethin?" Minho nod "It's complicated, I danced and created choreos, I don't know, I'm usually the Boss here" He winked making Jisung giggles.

"Alright for our next performer.. Let's welcome Lee Minho....hyung" Jisung announced, saying the last part 'softly' just in case Minho find it disrespectful, he stands up, holding out his phone as if it was a mic "Our special guest" He continues, grinning.. Minho find it so adorable the way Jisung said the 'Hyung' at the end softly and the way he give him an expected smile.

Minho shook his head, nope he didn't come here to dance and besides he's not really in the mood "Oh Come On Hyung, Don't let your audience wait" Said Jisung quickly sitting in front of him while cheering 'Minho Hyung, Minho Hyung' softly, smiling brightly "I'm you're huge ass fans" He giggles.

Minho can't help his lips that curved up in a soft smile, Jisung have such an adorable sight that Minho can't never get tired of, Minho plugged his phones on the speaker, glancing over his shoulder to see Jisung giving him an encouraging smile, it was so addictive that Minho thought its too good to be true.

Jisung's doe eyes, chubby cheeks and soft cherry lips are so addictive and compelling, his soft, loveable smile which is so charming and healing to look at during the day and night and the way he acts all shy and nervous around him was so endearing and adorable, yes Minho didn't missed the way Jisung used to act around him.

Playing a song that he think he will look the most appealing to Jisung, while dancing to the beats, he created a month ago.

Jisung looked in an awe as if he just saw a fairy, Minho is confident, charismatic and beautiful, well at least for Jisung.. Minho is mesmerizing and charming

He just can't take his eyes off the older even if it's just for a second.

Minho lay flat on the floor, panting, Jisung thought that it's way too short because he really like to see him dancing, applauding loudly "It's been so long since I've last danced" It true, the last time he visited the studio was last month.

"Oh! I know" Jisung get up, walking to the older's phone while changing the music into something more exciting.

"C'mon Hyung" Said Jisung, goofing his way to Minho, while the older just laugh, sitting up and look at the younger who singing along.. "comeee" He pulled the older by the arms while laughing, Minho gives in, standing up while the two boys, sang, goofing around the studio

The more Jisung laugh the more Minho felt his heart thundered in his chest.

____
Thanks for reading
Luv y'all
Peace out ✌🤍🐿🐇🌼