Chapter-37

A week had passed, Minho felt like Jisung get worsen everyday, he can't eat or even sleep, he just sat at the living room couch or on top of the bed, hugging his legs and space out a lot, he cried most of the time even when Minho cuddles him, his nightmares haunt him so much to the point he's afraid to fall asleep, Minho wasn't any better, he can't sleep either seeing the boy's anxiety hitting him really bad, he's anxious that Jisung might decided to do something stupid.

"Jisungie, breakfast's ready" Minho sigh looking at the toasted bread, eggs and milk he just placed on the table, he knew Jisung won't even touch them again but just in case he's hungry cause he haven't eaten anything since yesterday, he ate 2 slice of bread, well he won't even eat it if Minho didn't force him to.

"Jisung-ah" He called again after waiting for the younger for about 5 mins on the kitchen "Come drink the milk at least yeah?" No response "Where are you?" After not finding the younger at the living room he check on the bedroom, still no Jisung, he open the empty rooms -which he don't really think he will find Jisung there- but still, he might be there 'Where is he really?', he check on the bathroom, backyard and even the small and old wooden store room at the backyard which look like it will collapse anytime if you close the door a bit hard, Jisung is nowhere to be found, Minho grows worried, he don't even know where else Jisung can be like they're literally in the middle of a forest (well not really but countryside) he quickly grabbed his coat and ran out towards the woods, wait before that he check on his car whether it's missing or not.

Oh! Right Jisung don't know how to drive yet, how stupid of him to assume Jisung ran away with the car, he dial on his number, right Jisung never touch his phone or charge it so it ran out of battery, he huffed in annoyance didn't even bother to close the door, he ran on the woods, looking everywhere.

"Jisung. Han Jisung"

He should've known that leaving Jisung for even 5 mins leads him to this, he's (Minho) so stupid, what if the younger boy do something stupid?

Don't think of any negative thoughts, just search for him, he'll be fine

he tried convincing himself but it didn't really work, his heart paced up, even feeling his own hands shaking. you might think that Minho is over-reacting right now but he should, like it's normal for you to get worried when you're boyfriend went missing without no chase and a clear state of mind.

"Jisung-"

He stopped, taking in the sight of a boy sitting on an old broken log bench before him, Minho sigh in relief realizing the boy was non other than Jisung.

"Sungie"

"Hyung" Jisung open his eyes and look at the older man who is now standing in front of him, panting, although it's still winter there's a high chance that Minho might be sweating because he ran around the woods too much.

Minho hum in response "Hyung-ah" Jisung smiled, well that scares the shit out of Minho, it's scares him even more than knowing Jisung isn't at home, he tilt his head a little in confusion, when is the last time he saw Jisung smiling like this? although it might not be the most genuine smile it is still nice to see him smile again.

 "Umm Jisungie?"

"Have you.. waited long?"

Minho smiled sweetly before hugging the younger who automatically wrapped his hands back around his waist and buries his face on the older's tummy, Minho gently stroke his hair, ruffling it.

"Not at all, let's go home now"

___

Thanks for reading

sorry for the late update, like i said I'm finally back to school and with school works and assignment i really don't have the time to write this 

Luv u guys❤
Peace out 🌼🐇🤍🐿✌