Chapter-12

Jisung woke up, rubbing his eyes, he sit up on his bed for a couple of minutes to reload his brain, he get up from the bed stretching before making his way to his bathroom to clean up

He change himself into more comfy clothes, big sweat shirt and grey sweat shorts.. He walk down the stairs and walk inside the kitchen, seeing Minho, already preparing breakfast for the two, he take a seat on the dinning chair, staring at him.

"Morning Hyung" Jisung smiled "Morning Hannie" Jisung wide-eyed, he feel his heart skips a beat 'Hannie?' He repeated under his breath, he never heard someone calling him by his last name before, it's not that he hate it but just surprised, it was Minho who called him out of all people, Jisung can't help but to smile.

"You don't like to be called Hannie?" Minho sit, placing the cereal and milk on the table with a plate of toasted bread "Huh? Ahh- no no, of course not, Am I being rude? It's just that you're the first person to call me by my last name"

"Is that so?" Jisung nod "I liked it" Minho smiled "Since you don't have to go to school today should we go out to take some fresh air?" He asked taking a good bite of his bread, Jisung nod.

"Jisung" The younger hum in response looking at the door and find Minho standing there "Should we go?" Jisung quickly get up, he almost forget about it "Yeah! Right, I'll change my clothes and be down there in a minute" Minho nod "And don't forget to wear a warmer clothes, it's cold outside" With that he closed the door behind, giving Jisung some privacy, Jisung quickly grabbed his hoodie and a black puffer jacket which look way too big for him, grabbing his cap from the drawer he make his way down to the living room

Minho was touching his phone "Hyung?" Jisung called "You're ready?"

"Yeah"

"Then let's go"

Since it is week days and people have to go to work or school there are less people on the streets "Wah.. Today is extra colder than yesterday" Jisung said glancing around the streets "Hyung.. I was wondering, Why you always prefer to walk when you have a car"

"Walking is healthy and i like it" Said Minho not bothering to take a glance at the younger "Aish... It's cold" Jisung nod "It sure is" Minho chuckled at how quickly Jisung respond, he glance at him, finding him shivering even tho he wore a thick layer of clothes, Minho take off his scarf "Jisung come here" He pulled Jisung back but gently then wrapped the scarf around the younger's neck.

"Hyung I'm okay I-" Jisung tried to protest because he thought it's impolite but if it was his two best friends, he would do anything to get the scarf "You're shivering" Minho started walking again, Jisung quickly follow behind.

"Thanks Hyung" Jisung said smiling, he can smell Minho's strong Cologne, it was sweet yet manly, he sniffed the scarf, smiling, liking the pleasant smell of the older.

"We're here" Minho announced, it was a small hospital that Jisung didn't even know exist until now "Hyung who is sick?" Jisung asked curiously "Let's go inside" Minho gesture him while the both walks in.

It was warm inside and small but cozy, there's a three chairs and then a counter, there's a small hallways which leads them to many doors.

"Oh! Minho-shi How have you been?" The nurse smile brightly, she looks happy "I'm doing great, how are you?" Minho smiled "Awww.. I'm doing just fine.. You're still handsome as ever" The nurse chuckle, Minho and the nurse seems to know each other, maybe Minho visit this place a lot, tho it is still strange for Jisung.

"Well you still look beautiful and young" Minho laughed while the old lady just nudge him, she really likes him, it was a warm sight for Jisung "Where are they? Did they behave well?" "Yes! They are very handsome just like their dad" Jisung eye widen, who are they talking about again? "Follow me" Minho gave Jisung a small smile while nodding once as if he was telling him it's okay.

"And who is this young man?" The nurse asked "He's Jisung" Jisung smile and bow a little to the nurse "Ohhh.. You look so young, How old are you?" "I'm 18 years old" Jisung said softly "You're so much younger than Minho, no wonder you look so handsome" The nurse said chuckling "Thank you" Jisung bit his lips, smiling shyly.

"Oh we're here.. Take your time, I'll be at the counter" She excuse herself leaving the two boys at the door.

Minho opened the door,  calling "Soon-ie-ah, Dori-ah" His voice is so much soften, Jisung peek his head inside, curiously, well it is not a children, a sick or even a person, it's a cat, right his sister mentioned that Minho jave a cats, it suddenly clicked in his head that they're inside a pet's cafe, it's so much different from a normal pet cafe but he swear it is way better "Jisung-ah, come here" Minho wave his hand, gesturing Jisung to, who was standing at the door to come in.

Jisung quietly sit next to minho while looking around "C'mon try touching Soon-ie" Jisung nod, reaching put his hand to an orange cat that was rubbing it's body on Minho.

"Annyeong Soonie-ah" He said softly, smiling softly which Minho find it cute, Jisung stroke the cat's fur "Waoh.. Hyung, it's so fluffy, the hair" Jisung said looking at the older smiling brightly "Mm hmm" Minho nod.

"Dori-ah come here" Minho called the lazy one who just lay on it's bed "Oh! Hey, Hyung's cats" Jisung said stroking dori's back who came rubbing itself to his leg "Hyung.. I thought, they will lived with us, I suddenly remembered that Noona also mentioned they'd live with us"

"I thought they'll make you uncomfortable"

"No, I like cats, it will be so nice to live with them and besides They are only two, it's not a big of a deal" Jisung said smiling at the older "Actually they are three"

"Oh really? Where's the other one?" Jisung asked looking around "Doong-ie passed away a few months ago" Jisung just let put a soft 'Ahh' "Doongie?" He asked.

"Umm- It was my first cat when i was around your age?.. It's a gift from my grandmother" Jisung nod in acknowledgement "Let's go.. Eat something, shall we? Bet you're also hungry" He gave his two cats a quick kiss on their head before getting up "Bye Soonie-ah, Dori-ah.. I will visit you again soon" He went out, Jisung followed him after he strokes the two cats one last time.