Chapter 0.1 : Extra.1

INTERVIEW

Upon hearing the rattle sound beside the bathroom sink, Minho look over to his left shoulder to find Jisung brushing his teeth with his bed hair flying and a bit of a wrinkled tee, he still closed his eyes, Minho smiled turning off the shower as he wrapped a towel around his waist to cover his lower part, drying his hair with his face towel.

"Why did you wake up so early?"
"

Hmm?"
"You can't even open your eyes properly" 

Jisung just chuckles spitting the toothpaste foam and rinse his mouth "Of course, today is a very big day" Minho smile fondly pecking his lips "Did you use my toothpaste?" Jisung nod "I want to taste like the cinnamon you like" Minho made a face "But you hate cinnamon" "Exactly, today will be the last time" They both chuckled "Are you nervous?" Minho just hummed in response, continue drying his hair "Don't be, I will give you all of my powers" leaving a big smooch on his cheeks he add "I'm sure you'll do a good job"

Minho pouts "Oh you need more?" he nod. It's a sight that Jisung never gets tired of and grew even fonder, I mean, Minho being the clingy dominant bunny, when he pouts and ask for more kisses and when he asked for cuddles indirectly, Jisung just love it too much that he can babied Minho sometimes, maybe because he grew a little older than his usual self or maybe because his body is getting buffer than before that he thought he's a grown man now, either way he loves babying Minho (which he can only sometimes) .

***

"Oh! Hyung, wait"

Jisung messily put his cheeseballs and soft drinks on the table as he jumped down from the couch where he sat comfortably a moment ago. He rubbed his fingers on his clothes, which Minho definitely will scold him again and he did "Jisungie, no cleaning your hands on your clothes, it will stained". "Oops, I forgot" he quickly fixed the older's necktie and hair "Yup all done" he smiled softly admiring the older's new look with his brand new suit, he looks breathtakingly handsome, he's naturally striking.

"Don't be nervous, Fighting" He cheerfully said with his charming grins, Minho smile feeling relief that he have this cute hamster inside his house, he felt anxious a moment ago but after seeing Jisung's charming smiles he felt like his nervousness and anxiousness were gone within a second. He ruffle the younger's hair before pecking on his lips "I will pray for you" the younger boy added. Minho nod in response while he put on his shoes.

"I love you"

Minho peck his lips one last time before walking out the door, he still could hear the faint sound of Jisung shouting 'Fighting' and 'I love you too', he chuckled, hopping in his car and start his engine, a long, nervous sigh escaped his mouth before driving off towards his destiny.

***

Jisung groaned, opening his eyes, he don't remember dozing off, he don't understand why he just slept in the couch, it was freaking uncomfortable, his neck and sides felt numb. He slowly sit up, ignoring the dizziness and blurry visions, he checked the time and it was 4:00 on the dot.

He got startled on hearing the whistle sound of the kettle "Hyung?" he called. Standing from the couch and enters the kitchen and find Minho cooking something for them, by the way Minho still wearing his white shirt Jisung noticed he just got home, btw he kinda looks hot when Minho folded his sleeves, without his nectie on and unbuttoning the two top button of his shirt.

"You didn't wake me up" The younger boy rubbed his eyes, yawning "I just got home and saw you snoring softly on the couch, I want to let you sleep some more" Jisung hum in response "How was the interview? Did it go well? Did they approve?" Jisung asked, although he wasn't the one getting interviewed he was more nervous than Minho to be honest.

He gulp, waiting for Minho's response attentively. Minho sigh 'they didn't approve?' Jisung slightly frowned, by the look of Minho's expression it was not that of a good news, Jisung knew it.

but then Minho grins "Guess the power u gave me works" Jisung beams, throwing himself on the older "Oh my God Hyung, I'm so happy" not escaping from the older man's firm grip Jisung jump in joy and happiness.

Minho chuckles, picking up the younger boy and sited him on the counter top "Hyungggg they finally approve" Minho burst out into laughter "I was the one getting the approval yet you're happier than me" Jisung nod "Of course I'm happy, you worked so hard this past few weeks for this" Minho smiled softly, he never knew a person could love someone this much (he's talking about his own feelings). Jisung pulled the older man in for a soft and gentle kiss, or should we say 'achievement' kiss "A congratulation kiss" Jisung giggles before pecking one last time.

"Will you also congratulate your friends like that?" Minho teased wrapping his arms around Jisung's waist "Will I congratulate my friends like that? Hmm... Maybe" Jisung quoted back "Well Not on my watch" Minho gave him a sniff kisses while Jisung giggles pushing him lightly.

___
Hi! friends I'm back, it's been a long time, Sorry for not updating for a while, I've been so busy lately and have no time to write it but well I also tried making time for it but tight schedule flavoured me more so I have no choice but heyyy I will try updating more so stay tune, but I don't know when will be so please wait for me to clear my tight schedule and come back here to give my full time again.

Thanks for reading
Luv y'all ❤
Peace out✌🌼🐿🤍🐇🦋