Chapter-39

"Hyung, Why is she here?"

Jisung is shocked to see his sister standing before him at the door, he felt like his wounds that had almost healed being ripped out again, as if someone had put some salt in his cuts, it stings.

He ran up to his room again, no he can't do this, he's not ready to face her yet, he's not ready to get hurt like he did a month ago, he don't want that fragile Jisung to come back again, he don't want-

"Jisung"

Jisung was angry, he restlessly walks around the room, fidgeting on his fingers "Jisung" Minho walked in the room, not forgetting to close the door behind "How could you?" was all Jisung could say "Jisung-ah Look at me, Jisung please let me explain first" The younger boy forcefully pull his hand away from the older's grip, the hand that he likes to hold become a thing he dislike, the warmth that use to give him comfort became a thing that gives him such angriness and pain.

"Explain what? That you want me to get hurt again?" He shouted "I just. I wanted to help you" Jisung scoffed, his tears stream down his cheeks "Help? How? You can't fix what's in the past. Can you?" Minho just look at the poor boy crying "See you can't- I don't want to fix things, I don't want any help... I-I don't want anything but you" He sobbed "I'm tired, I don't want to get hurt anymore-" Minho pulled the younger to his arms, gently running is fingers through his hair.

"Hyung... I don't want to lose her" Minho nodded, holding the younger even tighter "I'm tired" he choked up "I'm tired of everything" The older man slowly let Jisung sat on the edge of the bed before crouching down and hold his hand "Jisung-ah look at me" His voice is as sweet as honey that Jisung calm down the second Minho called his name.

"Will you trust me please?" For a moment Jisung just look at the older between his tear then he nod slightly "I know you are not ready yet and I know it will be hard for you but sometimes you have to push yourself enable to move on" A small sigh escaped his mouth "Your sister love you and I know you love her as much, she may be confused or sad or angry but nothing will change just how much she love you and how much of a precious younger brother you are to her" Jisung nod, lightly squeezing the older's hand.

"She's waiting for you"

***

"I don't have anything to say" Jisung swallowed dryly before he continues "I Love Minho Hyung" his heart throb, why does those words hurts? She took a long sigh, Jisung close his eyes, ready to hear his older sister telling him that he hate him or that she don't want to see him anymore but instead she chuckle softly, that caught him off guard.

"You've grown up" She said. 

Jisung turn his head before her, finding her smiling sweetly "What?" Still confused Jisung asked. She sigh again before looking up at the foggy sky "I'm glad" she simply said "And I really miss you" she added.

Jisung can't fight back the tears from falling anymore, he broke down into tears "I'm really sorry, I'm sorry" He repeated again and again, she quickly embrace him, patting his back gently "Hey hey, it's okay, there's nothing to be sorry about. There's nothing wrong in falling in love" A tears escaped through her cheeks.

"How could I face you after what I've done to you?" The older pulled away, she cupped Jisung's cheeks and wipe the tears away before giving a small smile "There, there, don't cry anymore, I just said that you've grown up. You cannot let me lie about my words" Jisung nod, softly chuckling.

"Aigoo my little brother have grown so much, even running away from home" She lightly pinched his nose before hugging him again "Why aren't you angry at me?" Jisung sniffle "Well to be honest I feel betrayed and sad at first" She pulled him and let him sit in the old log of wood, she also sat beside him "But well since I'm really a kind and pretty older sister I chose to just let go and happy for you" Jisung scoffed "You're full of yourself" He shook his head but a small smile stretch across his cheeks "Thank you" He mutters under his breath.