Chapter-36

Minho sigh glancing over to his right shoulder to get a glimpse of Jisung, who sleep peacefully, at least he wish the younger did. 

"I shouldn't have given you the pills" A long sigh escape his lips before gluing his eyes back to the roads again.

I mean can you help it? When Jisung cried that much to the point he can't breathe normally? The younger can't sleep nor did he ever stop sobbing? At last Minho have to gave the younger his sleeping pills to prevent Jisung from passing out, out of exhaustion but maybe the pill was stronger than it should be, Jisung didn't even notice the older, moving him to his car which worried the older a bit since Jisung didn't even move.

Last Night Minho got a call from Hyunjin, notifying him about what happened. Minho felt guilty on what had happened to the younger, he feel sorry that he can't protect him when he should be protecting him and be careful outside but now Jisung have to face all of this by himself.

Jisung open his eyes slightly, blinding by the lights, he closed again, he's tired so tired that he didn't even bother to move even an inch but one thing he knows is that he's inside a moving car and a cat maybe doongie on his lap, breathing steadily.

Jisung didn't even know where is he and why is he sitting inside the moving car? But anyway he's too exhausted to think further, at first he almost panick but when he takes in the older's Cologne he calms down, knowing that Minho was sitting beside him, driving. Well he don't care where the older is taking him, even if he kidnapped him, he didn't care even the slightest, as long as Minho is beside him, he's okay with whatever.

Another exhaustion hits him and within the next few seconds he fall back asleep.

The next thing he knows after waking up is that Minho was slowly pulling over in front of a house, a cottage house in the middle of a..

Forest?!

Jisung quickly but slowly glance to his side to find nothing but tall trees and leaves, there's this small pathways at the side and a road at the opposite but still it's a little far away from where they are right now (means the house) so any vehicles won't disturb them if they are about to stay at the cottage house. Jisung don't have any idea where or how far they have been driving since all he did was sleeping, since they are literally in the middle of the forest no humans or houses are there, it's rather refreshing and nice.. This is exactly what Jisung need right now.

To be alone in this world with Minho and to leaves everything behind.

"Hey"

A soft voice called, Jisung turn his head back to Minho, who smile at him but eyes filled with concern "let's go inside and rest" As much as Jisung wanted to smile, at least gave the older a small smile to let him know that he(Minho) don't have to worry too much Jisung can't force himself to smile, he don't have any energy or can he even smile? He just nod slightly looking out the window again.

Minho was the one hopping out first, he opened Jisung's door, helping him to stand up straight since Jisung felt dizzy amd can't walk properly.

The older man open the cottage house door, carrying Jisung inside and let him lay on one of the room's bed, if you ask Jisung which room, he will not recall which since he just close his eyes on the way "Rest here, I'll go take the other stuff okay?" The younger just hum, A sigh escape Minho's lips again before leaving Jisung at the room to get their stuff and their 3 cats.

Guys please watch this, very important for the chapters, the next one and maybe the next too.. Like imagine everything like this video, the road, the house, the backyard and the place, literally everything..

So well basically I'm obsessed with countryside and I dream and plan on getting a house someday on the countryside as well, if only God allows it.. I highly recommend this video, I mean this channel, she's an amazing photographer and she have a relaxing yet exciting videos about her life in the countryside. Please do subscribe to her and like her videos.

___
Thanks for reading
Luv y'all ❤💋
Peace out🤍🌼🐇🐿✌✨

Guysss, I'm so so sorry for the late update, Well I'm finally back to school and I literally have no time to continue this unless it's the weekend, I still have a pile of homework to be completed😭😭 but I'll still try to update during week days.

And another notice, The story is about to get end so guys please bare with me.