Chapter-20

"I don't want" Hyunjin whine, dramatically "Whyyyyyyyy?" Jisung shout "It's not fair" Hyunjin complaint, frowning "You loose anyway, Youngbok-ah, quick, hold him" Said Jisung as Felix nod, holding Hyunjin quickly while laughing, Jisung flick ...

"I don't want" Hyunjin whine, dramatically "Whyyyyyyyy?" Jisung shout "It's not fair" Hyunjin complaint, frowning "You loose anyway, Youngbok-ah, quick, hold him" Said Jisung as Felix nod, holding Hyunjin quickly while laughing, Jisung flick Hyunjin's forehead hardly while laughing.

Hyunjin fake a cry, rubbing his forehead only getting a dramatic laugh from both Felix and Jisung "Yah! Han Jisung".

"Hold on a second" Jisung's phone rang, he took out from his pocket and saw an unknown caller id.

"Hello?"

"Is this Jisung?" A man asked "Chan Hyung?"

"Oo.. It's me" Chan said "Something's wrong?" Jisung asked "Are you busy right now?"

"No.. We're having a break, what's up Hyung?" Jisung said again.

"Minho's Grandmother passed away and he couldn't pick up his phone, we were worried about him, we didn't know if he tried to do something stupid again or not" Jisung wonder what does that 'something stupid' means.

"Really? Where is he?" Jisung asked worried.

"I don't know yet.. We assume he locked himself up on your house, Can you please tell me your home passcode, the funeral almost started.. We are in a bit hurry" Said Chan, he was panting, he sounds like he's been busy searching around for Minho.

"Hyung.. I will go there" Jisung answer sternly "But you're in the middle of your class"

"I'll just tell the teacher, you don't have to worry about Minho, he'll be fine" Jisung said as Chan hummed in response "I trust you" He hung up.

The two boys staring at Jisung curiously "Help me sneak out of the school" Jisung said as the two boys getting more curious "What's happening? Something's wrong?" Felix ask "Minho Hyung's grandmother died and they couldn't contact him, maybe he locked himself on the house, please help me sneak out" Felix and Hyunjin nod.

Since it was a break time they don't really need to sneak out the class, students are playing soccer at the field while some of the students clean up the campus, it was a perfect opportunity for them.

Jisung snatches a broom on the way while Felix and Hyunjin took a bin and a cloth (maybe for the windows).

Quickly walking away from the teachers who duty around the campus to watch the kids, they hid behind the big brushes, ducking towards the back of the school.

It was an easy task for the three of them, they've done this a million times.. I mean sneaking out for the school.

Jisung climb over the fence, it was really tall and if Jisung accidentally fall, his butt and tail bone will be done, he can never get fucked by Minho again, if they ever in a heated situation and Jisung clearly don't want that.