Chapter-25

"Hyung where are you going?" Jisung asked as Minho entered the kitchen (I will put his outfit down at the end) a big baby blue fluffy jacket, black T-shirt, black cargo pants and a sneaker.

The three boys were eating breakfast, "They have this 'Dance Events' tomorrow and they need me there , I will come home late, I'm hanging out with some friends" Said Minho, grabbing a glass from the cupboard and fill it with a warm water "You're going to perform?" Jisung asked "No, they actually use my choreos so they want me to go check it one last time" Jisung let out a soft 'Ahh' in acknowledgement "Are you not going to eat breakfast?" He asked stuffing the muffin in hia mouth.

"I'll just grab them on the subway, I'm going now, they are waiting for me" Minho gulp the water, grabbing the car key from the key rack "Bye Hyung" Minho smiled ruffling Jisung's hair before he slung his bag on his left shoulder "See you later" Minho bid the two other boys his goodbyes, picking up doongie and give him a kiss one last time before he left.

"Is he some kind of choreographer?" Hyunjin asked curiously, leaning closer "Basically yes? I don't know, he dance, teach and create" Felix and Hyunjin listen to him in an awe "Should we go hangout at the cafe today?" Jisung asked.

"Should've said that sooner, I already told my mom i will go shopping with her" Hyunjin said making sorry face to Jisung "Well who's the real mama boy here?" Hyunjin gasped dramatically "You.. Just wait and see, I will really make a come back to that" He glared "Sure, as if you can"

"Cut the crap already" Felix huffed "I need to attend Taekwondo class today so I can't? I don't know, I'll hit you up if we cancel it let's go shopping instead today" Jisung face lit up.

"I will pray so that your 'Sensei' got sick today" Felix laugh "It's not karate" "Sensei means Teacher so yeah they are all senseis" Felix just shake his head "Unbelievable"

"I told you he's an idiot"

So luckily, the universe is on Jisung's side today, they cancelled Felix Taekwondo class because their 'Sensei' got sick this morning.. If he ever stop breathing and lie lifeless on his bed... Han Jisung, the real culprit here.

They went shopping around the mall, which is way too familiar for the two of them plus Hyunjin, it's the place where the three of them usually went shopping or just hanging out, trying out some candy and ice creams.

"Oh! Look..there" Felix said pointing at a big shop standing by the corner of the last floor of the mall "There's no way-" He pulled him but Felix pulled him back "You need one, just in case and by the look of Minho Hyung he don't seem to-" Jisung quickly nudged him "Felixxxxx" He whispered yelling while glancing around, making sure no one was listening to them "But you need it" Felix whispered, pulling him "It's not like we would do it or something. Felix please it's embarrassing" Felix chuckled, pulling him closer to him "I can't guarantee that you will use it later but.. Last night he even touched your-" Jisung gasped shoving his palms on Felix's lips "Okay, fine I'll buy it but you will keep it"

"What the fuck did you mean I will keep it? Hey it was you who might need it and not me, Are you going to run all the way to my house to get it, in the middle of *ahem* ?" He pulled Jisung's hand away from his face "No.. It's just, If we 'maybe' need it like you said.. It will be so embarrassing if I am the one having it" Felix shook his head "It's normal for boys to keep the things you need"

"Hi! How is your day? May I help you?" Jisung flinched, when did they walked inside the store? He didn't even noticed it.

Felix smiled "Hi! We're doing great.. We would like to look around, is that okay? We didn't really decide what to buy yet" The lady smiled "Yes of course, take your time" Felix bowed pulling Jisung deeper inside the store, Jisung was screaming inside, he was so embarrassed while Felix was so excited, looking everywhere.