Chapter-28

The two boys stand in front of the big stadium entrance, Jisung feel anxious seeing people entering the stadium and a loud crowds and loud music coming out from the stadium "Are you sure?" Minho asked concern seeing Jisung looking like he is about to throw up "Why not?" Jisung play it cool while entering the stadium after giving the ticket, Minho quickly follows.

There are so many people inside the stadium, it's almost overwhelming for Jisung, the people dance and jamming, some drink alcohols and there are few kids enjoying the night with their family, everyone mind their own business.

Jisung look around, the inside gives a whole new vibe which is not that bad but he feel uncomfortable a little bit, bumping on persons and then they look back to see who tf bump onto them, it's not like they're being offended but for Jisung it's still look like they were judging.

"Wow, this is way cooler than I imagined" Jisung beams, feeling so excited, the older smiles "How you feeling?" He asked "I feel... Amazing" Jisung giggles, started goofing around while laughing "C'mon Hyung.. It's really fun" He pulled the older, Minho just shook his head laughing at the younger, he just can't help but to feel a little bit worried about Jisung.

"Lee Minho.. Fancy seeing you here" Jisung just look at a bunch of boys giving Minho a freaking head lock while Minho was cursing at them and tried breaking free from the man's arm, it was kind of funny to watch "You made it, we thought you two will be staying at home tonight" Chan and Changbin approach Jisung, oh! So they must be Minho's group of friends.

"Yeahh, we decide to com-" 

"Hey. Get your fucking hands off me" The boys were laughing, continue giving Minho their fists on his backs and stomach "Don't worry, this is normal" Changbin laugh, smacking Minho's butt "This is what you get for Ditching us" The man let go, Minho gave a hard one on the man's stomach before fixing his hair and huffed in annoyance.

"So where have you been, we thought you will not make it"

"Hey, This is Jisung.. The one we used to mentioned" Well that came out of no where that Jisung wasn't ready, he just bowed a little "Oh! Hey, I've seen you before?.. Oh yes at the funeral" The man give him a quick pat at his shoulder while the other guys smile to him "You two came here together?" Jisung nod "Then shall we enjoy, let's dance until we drop" 

Minho's friends were all so nice and fun to hang out with like Jisung just joined them without knowing them for even 10 mins but he felt like he already fit in, he also found out that almost all of them were dancers like Minho, maybe that's why they all get really along with eachother.

He look around to see lots of peoples already leaving the stadium, he quickly check the time, They have been here for almost 2 and half hour, wowww Jisung wonder how did he not feel any tired "We'll go first since we have class tomorrow, don't missed the last song.. Jisung let's hangout together again, sometimes" Jisung nod, smiling to them while he watch Minho's friends leaving one by one until the two boys are left alone with eachother again.

"Should we also go? Are you tired?" Minho asked "No, can we uh- Listen to the last song? Changbin Hyung said that they always saved the best one for the last" Minho nod "Sure"

Two more songs were played before they announced that they will end the concert by a 'Cover' song.

How was I to know?
It's a crazy thing
I showed you my hand
And you still let me win
And who was I to say
That this was meant to be?
The road that was broken
Brought us together

And I know you could fall for a thousand kings
And hearts that would give you a diamond ring
When I fold, you see the best in me
The joker and the queen

I've been played before
If you hadn't guessed
So I kept my cards close
To my foolproof vest
But you called my bluff
And saw through all my tells
And then you went all in
And we left together

And I know that you think what makes a king
Is gold, a palace and diamond rings
When I fold, you see the best in me
The joker and the queen

(Joker and the queen by Ed Sheeran ft. Taylor Swift)

The music started, all the people in the stadium who were waiting for this moment, stands together facing the stages and look at the spotlight where a man and a women are standing, facing each other.

It is romantic with all the piano, violin and lights tho it's not exactly like the original, it is perfect on its own.

But the moment is kind of ruined for Jisung because he felt uncomfortable when people came closer and closer. Minho noticed, pulling the younger and let him stand in front of him, he wrap his arms around Jisung's waist, resting his head on the younger's shoulder.

Jisung closed his eyes, listening carefully, the words are romantic and deep with the music perfectly flowing with the words, he kind of feel like crying, relating to it, well not all but he can relate to most of them.

Minho is the only person who knows him inside out even though they only met each other not long ago, ever since he showed up into his life, Jisung feel like his whole life has changed and he himself is changing.

The older makes him feel special and loved, when Minho's warm embrace covers him like a soft duvet shielding him from the cold weather, when he caresses his face with a reassuring smile, when he captured his lips and pulled him closer, when his eyes, that is full of affection, desire and fondness dancing together in his iris, fell upon him.

Jisung feel an instant sense of belonging and love.

"Hyung" Minho just respond in a hum, Jisung turned, calling out his name again "Minho Hyung" The older looked at him "Is there something wrong? You wanna go home?" 

"Hyung"

"...I love you"

This is the very first time he said that word to someone, even to his parents he never say those words.

Minho just blinked, Jisung's words were tossed and ring inside his head again and again as he read the look on his face, he can barely hear the loud music, any other sounds but that words coming out of the younger's lips that is barely audible.

He can't process anything inside his head but one thing he knows is that he is not the same Minho anymore, that is rude and selfish to others, Jisung changed him..

Or,

Did he changed himself for Jisung?

He learned how to love and care for others.. To be completely honest, at first Minho was only trying to get on Jisung's good side because of his girlfriend (Jisung's sister) but then he learned about him, he see himself in Jisung, he started to care and wanted to take care of him and showed him love, that he himself never once saw it before but then Jisung was the one who bought the love to him by nothing but his presence and existence, he don't need anything more, he already have the love that Jisung once bought for him.

"Jisung-ie.. "

"What have you done to me?" He buries his face on the younger's shoulder, breathing softly but his heart can't calm down "I want to own you and never let you break free again" He mutters on the younger's ear.

"Make me.... Yours, Hyung"

___
Hiiii! I'm finally back, Omg!!!! My heart🥺🥺

Thanks for reading,
Luv y'all
Peace out 🌼🤍✌🐿🐇