Chapter-4

"Have a safe flight

  "Have a safe flight.. Noona" Jisung look at his one and only sister, giving her a warm smile "Come here" The older hug his little brother tightly "Please don't fight with Minho and don't make a big fuss over little things and please don't play too much games" The older broke the hug, giving him a light kiss on his forehead, Jisung whine, embarrassed.

 "Noona stop kissing, it's embarrassing" The younger pout making her laugh " Be safe and don't get into fights.. I will text you as soon as possible.. I love you" The older kiss the younger's forehead again only to get a small whine from him, she sigh, giving Jisung a soft smile before getting in Minho's car.. 

"Bye Noona" They wave their goodbyes and drove off... Jisung quickly get inside change himself into school uniform and ran out for school.

He reached the school and saw his two homies waiting for him in the school gate "So how's you're first day with you brother in law?" Hyunjin joke hugging the Jisung's shoulder "Well He's not bad but i don't know.. He's handsome" He blurt out, not really trying to say the last part "Wait did i heard that wrong?" Hyunjin asked dramatically to Felix who was laughing hard..

 "Shut up.. Let's go before we meet Heeyoung" The boy said speeding up "Oppa" There she goes again clinging to Jisung "Hey Heeyoung-ie did you sleep well?" Jisung asked while the two boys holding their laughter "Ummm.. I sleeps really well.. How are you sleeping oppa?" she smiled "Me too i sleeps really well.. Oh the bell's almost ring.. you have to go now or else you will be late" The boy smile at her while she waved her hand to Jisung and left.. "Heeyoung-ie how are you sleeping?" Hyunjin mimic him "Shut you're freaking mouth before i glued them to the walls" The two boys laugh hard.

Minho heard the door beeping open "Oh! you're home?" He asked "MMmm" Jisung took off his shoes and walk to the living room, Minho was sitting on the couch watching TV, Minho turn his gaze towards the younger, finding someone else beside him "Oppa who is this?" The girl speaks out, her voice was soft but it sound like a noise to Jisung's ears, well no offense.

 "He's my Hyung and Hyung she's Heeyoung" But the girl nod, looking at Jisung as if she was expecting some more words from him "My um- my girlfriend" A soft sigh could be heard from Jisung "Hi Jisung Oppa's Hyung I'm his girlfriend nice to meet you" The girl smile to Minho while she wave her little hands, Minho also smiled at her.. "Heeyoung-ie.. Stay here i will go change my clothes real quick" "Okay oppa" The boy quickly left..

Heeyoung sit next to Minho "So oppa I've never heard about you from Jisung Oppa" She glance at him "I'm his sister's boyfriend" The older look at the younger and smiled "How old are you" Minho asked "17" She smile shyly..."Okay did you wait me long?" Jisung came down from the stairs "No Oppa" She answered, smiling to Jisung "So what do you want to do?" Jisung ask her "Oppa should we watch movies tonight and go on a date?" The girl ask her excitedly "Uh- well i um Okay" Jisung can't come up with any excuses then he look at Minho with a 'Please help me' face which makes the older chuckled softly "I'm sorry to interrupt but He is not allowed to go out during the nights" Minho said to the girl.

"Really?" The girl said looking at Jisung, her voice was filled with disappointment, Jisung somehow feel bad "I'm sorry but mom and dad don't allowed me to go out at night maybe next time, Is that oaky?" Jisung asked, giving her a small smile "Oh it's almost 6..Let's go i will walk you home or else you're parents will be worried" The girl nod while getting up from the couch she wave goodbye to Minho and both went out...

After a while Jisung get inside the house while he took off his shoes he make his way to the kitchen and find Minho cooking, he take a sit and the dinning chair "Hyung thank you so much for helping me" The boy said looking at the older who chuckled softly "She seems to be a good girl" The older put the food on the table "Yeah she is and it's not that i don't like her.. Am I allowed to say this?" Minho nod, taking out some bowl and plates from the cupboards "I just don't feel anything" Jisung lean closer, saying softly almost like he whispered like he was afraid that someone will find out, tho there's no one inside the house.

They started to eat their food quietly it was still awkward but not awkward as before "Hyung thank you for the food" The younger said to the older digging in "So Jisung-ah.. How's school today?" The older ask "Hmm? It was boring as ever but i have Hyunjin and Felix with me so it was okay" Jisung said eating the food "Hyung where did you learn cooking? It's wayyyy better than Noona's cookings.. But don't tell her that, I've never met a man that can cook, My father was horrible" The older laugh at the younger's word "Oh really? Thank you" The older look at the younger smiling while the younger do the same, they look at each other for a minute until the older clear his throat "I learned it from my Grandmother, she's a good cook"

"Anyway did you're Noona text you yet?" The older ask "Yeah right I'm too busy to touch my phone" The younger said unlocking his phone "I didn't see any new message from her.. Maybe she isn't there yet" Jisung's phone rang, it was a face timing call from Hyunjin and Felix he pick up the call "I'm eating" Jisung said to the two boys "What an odd way to greet us" Hyunjin laugh "How's your handsome Hyung?" Felix asked chuckling, Jisung widen his eyes, this two idiots.. he take a peak on Minho who was trying his best to not smirk and eat his food "Eyyy.. He say he don't know him yet, Hey Jisung-ah try to be more nicer, he might bitch slap your ass someday" The two boys laugh "You know, The most viewed porn videos in the websites were all about getting fucked by their relatives" Hyunjin giggles to his own words, finding it so funny "Dude what are you talking about, it's his sister's boyfriend not his cousin" Felix sigh "Well who knows? they might become brother in law, Hey Han Jisung watch out your ass, he might turn out to be the pervert one" Jisung sigh  "Will you two just.. please shut up?" He flip the camera to Minho "Shit.. Mom's calling me gotta go" Felix hung up and Hyunjin too, Jisung put down his phone on the table and continues to eat, he was embarrassed, he could die, The room is filled with awkwardness again thanks to that two morons.

"Uh- Hyung" The older just hum in response "Sorry about my friends.. I don't bad mouth you or thought  that you're kind of a pervert person, they are just joking around and they don't say you're gay, if you it think that way" The younger make his best excuse.. "Umm i know" The older smile "And thanks for thinking that I'm handsome" The older lightly chuckle, his voice was teasing, which makes Jisung's cheeks burned, he prayed not to get caught that he was actually blushing, he quickly get up from the table, he place his plates and bowl on the sink "Hyung I'm full uh- I'm gonna go change myself, just leave your plates on the sink, I'll do the dish" He quickly left the kitchen before hearing an answer from the older.