Chapter-24

Jisung couldn't sleep while the two boys already snore loudly, filling the whole room with the sound of their cute little snores, he chuckled finding it so cute when Hyunjin sleep talks which make no senses, getting bored after an hour of just lying awake at his bed, he check the time and it was already 3 in the morning.

He get up carefully, walking out the room quietly to drink water from the kitchen and to eat the left over pizza, he's starving, He make sure he didn't woke the two boys up, he saw Minho's room, slightly opened.

"Hyung are you still awake?" Jisung peep his head inside to find him talking on his phone, at this hour? Who could it be?

"Hey, Changbin-ah I'll hit you up later" With that he hung up the phone, tossing it to his bed.

"Why are you still up this late?" The younger entered the room "I can't sleep" Jisung answered "Yeah?" He nod again, looking at Minho who walks closer to him... Wait-

"Hyung.. Why aren't you limping anymore, don't tell me you-" Minho chuckled "It's really fun teasing you" Jisung gasped dramatically, Lightly hitting the older's chest "You've been pretending the whole time? I was feeling so bad and I just- You're really mean.. So mean" Minho chuckled "Hyunjin and Felix must've already fallen asleep"

"Yes they are, so what?"

"Is that so?" Minho smiled running his fingers along with the younger's soft hair then to his face "Then should we continue what you've started at the kitchen?" Minho wrapped his left palm around Jisung's neck, whispering.

That send shivers down Jisung's spines, he got goosebumps all over his bodies while adrenaline rush in.

"Why are you so bold?" Jisung look every where but Minho, he just can't bring himself to look straight into his eyes.

Minho is so seductive, hot and possessive but Jisung do like it if Minho goes hard on him sometimes, not everytime but sometimes and this is the first time things get so heated between them, it was overwhelming and exciting, Jisung felt like they suddenly get engulfed by something warm, hot, even. He would not even try to oppose it if Minho wanted to go all the way right now. Is this sexual desire? Love?

...Maybe both

It's just 'This is the moment' kind of thing.
(Little did they know that it wasn't)

"Look at me" Jisung bit his lower lip, taking a quick glance at Minho with all the strength he have left and at that moment Jisung heart beats so fast just like the first time they've kissed, when Minho leans in, when he pulled him closer, when he place his hands on his waist and when he kissed him really good, it was so perfect and intoxicated.. Jisung's lips didn't oppose it, they kissed again.

But this time a lot more passionate and intense, Minho pushed Jisung to the bed, while Jisung fall onto it, He hovers above him "Can I leave a hickey?" He asked, Jisung nod "Please not on my neck, I was having a really hard time hiding it, last time" Minho nod, biting onto Jisung's shoulder instead, sucking it softly while playing with his tongue a little bit when he heard Jisung moaned softly, he pulled away to admire the mark he left on Jisung.

"Looks good on you" He whispered kissing him again softly but turns into a little making out sessions, Minho travels his hands inside the younger's shirt to his nipples.

"Jisung-ie" The two boys quickly stop, looking at the door where Felix was standing, he look them in horror as if he just saw a ghost killing a person.

Jisung's stomach twist, he felt like he's going to throw up at that moment, every word he wanted to say got stuck in his throat as if he won't be able to speak anymore, all negative thoughts flash through his mind.

"Yongbok-ah.. I-i can explain everything" Minho get off him while Jisung quickly stand up, looking at his feet, he can't look at his friend.

"Yeah.. You should" Felix leave the room and walk towards Jisung's room waking up Hyunjin while Jisung stand still looking down, Minho hold his hand "Everything will be fine, they are nice kids"

But Jisung just can't throw away all his negative thoughts, he sure damn know that they will find out but it's just too sudden and fast.

"Why is no one talking and why did i get up so early it's only 3:45 in the morning" Hyunjin  groan tho he was curious as well, looking at his two friends acting oddly, Jisung was really awkward and look like he will cry the most moment he talk and Felix, man Hyunjin can't even named the expression he made "Now explain.. Why didn't you tell me anything, am i not your bestfriend, no are we not important to you? You don't trust us?" Felix was angry so angry that it even made Hyunjin -who have no clue- panicked.

"How can you not tell me about this-"

"I was scared" Jisung cut him off "What?" Felix asked "I'm scared, if i told you two about this, you will started to keep distance, you will get disgust about me kissing another dude and you will never look at me the way you look at me before, You will think that I'm different" He breathe out shakily.

"An- and I was scared that You two might just- just stop hanging out with me, you're too precious to me..I don't know how or when to come up with it, I can't even figure put what kind of gender I'm really attracted to " Jisung said looking down while holding his tears.

"What on earth makes you think that our 15 years of friendship will break away just by this stupid.. Stupid reason? I would never ever leave you behind but you hurt me you know.. You don't tell me about this, I'm so angry that I can't be the person who you can trust"

"I'm sorry" Jisung choked out "No I'm sorry, you have to suffer alone and I can't be your comfort zone, I will try harder" Felix pat the boys back, crying with him, Jisung just don't deserve this two angels, they are just so kind.

"I just don't know what to do with my sexuality" Felix hummed "I will help you Jisung-ie, you have me, Hyunjin and Minho Hyung.. Just don't keep this to yourself anymore okay? I will always be here with you and It's not wrong, at all, to fell in love.. You can't help your heart from doing that right?" Jisung nod, crying on his shoulder "You can't control who you should love or not and you can't force yourself to fall out of love.. Love comes naturally. Right?" Jisung nod again.

"Sorry to butt in but.. I've seen them kissed earlier" Jisung widen his eyes, breaking away from the hug "What?" Jisung shout.

"Well i can't unsee them, it was obvious how hard you pushed him" Felix and Hyunjin burst out into laughter "And don't forget to close the door next time" Felix said chuckling while Jisung just hit his arms out of embarrassment.

"So you're moods were all based on Minho Hyung? This past weeks?" Jisung nod "Well not everyday but almost all of them" Hyunjin and Felix laughed again "It was amazing how we never even noticed about this..to think back about it, you do have so many mood the past few weeks like a girl having mood swings on her period" 

"But What about Noona? Did you tell her about it?" Felix asked "No.. I can't right now.. It's just.. " Jisung look down again.

"Don't worry, she'll understand.. Just tell her when you're ready.. We'll be here supporting you as well" Felix pat the boy's arm "Thanks mate" Jisung smile "Always...brother" Felix smiles back "Can we go now and sleep?.. I only slept for 2 hours" Hyunjin said yawning, the other two agree and walk up to Jisung's room.

"I'll join you two later" Jisung said the two boys nodded and entered Jisung's room, he open the older room slightly, Minho is still waiting for Jisung, sitting on his bed.

As soon as he saw Jisung, he quickly stand up and look at him concerned, Jisung quietly  walked up to the older and just hug him, the older hug him back gently patting his back.

"Something's wrong?" He ask the younger but Jisung just shook his head while sighing.

His legs suddenly gives up, slumping on the hard floor, Minho quickly hold him "Are you okay?" He asked "I'm sorry, my legs give up suddenly"

"Is everything okay?" The older asked again, letting Jisung sit on his lap while facing him.

Jisung slightly smile and nod "Im really happy" Minho sigh in relief, hugging the younger "I'm glad" Jisung buried his face on the older's shoulder "yeah... Me too"