Chapter-11

"Jisung-ah

"Jisung-ah.. Are you asleep?" Minho knocked the door quietly, maybe twice? Thrice? He hear any response from him as he assume Jisung might be asleep by now.

He opend the door slightly, walking inside as careful as he can but got startled by Jisung who quickly stand up from his study table, he could also hear a loud bumping sound.

Minho stand still looking at the boy who was holding a small blades on his hand while few blood flowing down his thighs (since Jisung wore shorts it can be clearly seen)

"I- i- i.. Uh- i" Jisung stutter, trying his best to hid his bloods and cuts from him while Minho just stayed still trying to process all the things he just saw "H-Hyung" Is the only thing Jisung can say right now, he just kept on staring at the floor and chew on his bottom lips, he bite too hard to the point it started bleeding,tasting the disgusting, bitter bloods..

Minho slowly walk towards Jisung "Hyung" He Breathe out shakily, cold bloods rushed through his veins, while nervousness pumping inside his body, why him? Now Minho will think Jisung as a depressed teenager who use to cut himself to relief his stress and anxiety, they almost get closer than ever, only to ruined everything like this again.. Jisung hate it so much.

Instead Minho hugged him while gently patting Jisung's back, whispering 'Jisung-ie'

Jisung hugs back while holding in his tears, he never knew that those single phrase 'Jisung-ie' that came out from the older's mouth, that was full of concern, worried and yet gentle and soft, will be so comforting to him.

All he ever want was, someone or anyone, just anyone who can comfort him, and accept him the way he is.. He was afraid to tell, to speak up about his self.

"You are going to be just fine.. You have me, I told you I'm going to help you..yeah? Wanna talk about it?" The older pulled away and smiled.

They sit on Jisung's bed, quietly "I just...cut my skins when i was feeling depressed and stress out.. It makes me feel a lot better" Said Jisung looking down the floor.. Fidgeting his fingers.

"Can i see it?" Minho asked softly, trying his best not to sound too aggressive? Or offensive..

Jisung nod, pulling up his shorts a bit, showing lots of small cuts on his inner thighs, Minho get up quietly from the bed and walk out the room but came back with first aid kit.

Jisung glance at him, too nervous to hold a longer one, Minho kneel down, wiping the blood off his thigh gently with a wet towel. "You have so many cuts" Minho sigh, tracing the cuts with his fingertips "Yeah"

"You can't sleep again?" Jisung nod "You have to sleep early, you have schools tomorrow" Minho apply ointment on the cuts "They suspend me" Jisung said looking at the older's who is rubbing ointment on the younger's thigh.

Jisung phone rang and it was from Hyunjin, he quickly pick up "Oh Hyun.. Is something wrong?" It was Hyunjin  "No, not .. It's nothing, just checking if you're okay or not" Hyunjin said while Jisung make questionable face which caught Minho's attention.

"Don't tell me you stay up this late just to check on me" Said Jisung "Actually yeah" Hyunjin sound sleepy, Jisung grins "I'm fine lucky for you I'm not sleeping yet or I will throw my fists on you if you're disturbing my beauty sleeps" Jisung joked, making Hyunjin burst out laughing"You sure you're really okay buddy?" Hyunjin and Felix is well aware about Jisung's anxiety, they are one of few people who knew about it "Dude, I'm really fine, now go sleep, Felix won't want you whining about not getting a proper sleep" Jisung smiled again before hanging up.

"Sleep now.. And talk to me if anything happen.. Don't do this again" The older said walkin out the door, giving him a small smile before closing the door.

Minho hop on his bed touching his phone.. Everything appear on his phone makes him annoyed..

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" He clicked his tongue, rolling on his bed while kicking the soft mattress, "I can't sleep" He groans.