Chapter-7

"So you wanna head to the internet cafe or home?" The older ask the younger "Internet cafe" He quickly response, No wait!!! he was lying to his two friends about going to the internet cafe "Oh wait i changed my mind

  "So you wanna head to the internet cafe or home?" The older ask the younger "Internet cafe" He quickly response, No wait!!! he was lying to his two friends about going to the internet cafe "Oh wait i changed my mind.. Let's go to arcade today" The younger quickly head towards the arcade, the older just followed him without saying anything much.

They reached the arcade after walking for about 10 mins they give the entrance fee and walk in.. Wow so many activities to try "Hyung should we go shoot the aliens?" The younger ask enthusiastically.

 "Uh- I'll watch you" Jisung frown "Whyyy?" His voice came out whinny "I'm already an adult" He whispered but in a teasing way, Minho looked around in an awe and say "Wahh! It's been so long.. They have so many new machines" 

"Oh! c'mon Hyung it's no fun if i played it by myself" The younger said dragging the older to the shooting site "Hyung when is your last visit here?" The younger ask inserting the arcade coins inside the machines "Probably 5 years ago? I don't really remember" The older count the years, unsure about his answer "Oh.. Then it will be easy to beat you" Jisung laugh teasing the older "Try me" Minho hold the gun "I'll play once since you already insert the coins" .

The game started, Minho was really good since he also used to addict playing games when he was in high school but he didn't beat Jisung tho, the younger was ahead with 1 point, well it's Minho's first time shooting it, Jisung played games so much i mean he is still young.

 "I miss this so much" The older laugh, looking at their points, having a little flashback on how they used to bet money on a game, damn he missed his friends "Wah.. Hyung" Jisung exclaimed, looking at the older, amazed "Did I mentioned that I'm also into games when I was your age. I used to play it so much that i missed sleeps and got sick for 1 week straight" The younger laugh at the older's word "That's not fair, I will try harder if you tell me beforehand that you're good at this kind of things" They both chuckle, Jisung flinched feeling a warm hand wrapping around his shoulder "I thought you said you're busy" Jisung cursed under his breath, turning his head towards the two boys who was ready to throw a shard dagger on him..

He just laugh awkwardly, trying his best to avoid his two bestfriend's eyes "So who is more important than us?" Felix asked, flooding his arms "Get your hand off me first" Jisung slaps Hyunjin's hand off his shoulder, Hyunjin gasped dramatically feeling offended .

 "Hyung this are my friends Hyunjin and Felix and this is Minho Hyung" Jisung introduce them "Noona's Boyfriend" He added, the two boys widen their eyes when they see Minho standing behind Jisung, they didn't even noticed he was standing all along.

 "So when you say you're busy you two-" Hyunjin look at the older than to Jisung while pointing is fingers between them. "Wait this doesn't make sense" Felix said confused "Yeah it just happened, don't asked more.. Why you two here? I thought you two will go to the internet cafe today" Jisung ask the two boys, Minho feel a little bit of uncomfortable standing between the younger since he's way older than them "This moron said he's not in the mood of playing video games and drag me here" Felix said smacking the back of Hyunjin's head, complaining how he missed the mystery box he was suppose to get toady and that it will expire tomorrow "Hey is that necessary?" Hyunjin rubbed to where Felix hit him "Yes very necessary" Jisung laugh at the two boys..