Chapter-30

Jisung groans, the morning rays hit on his face, he shivers, it was to the feeling of a soft winter breeze across his face, which makes their way inside the room from the open windows behind the white curtain.

He opens his eyes, yawning and stretching, sitting up, his gaze were fixed on the white wall, where the rays hit and dazzle the eyes.

Wait!

This is not his room, he quickly looked around and found himself on the older's bed, what happened after he passed out? Jisung didn't feel sticky or dirty, tho he still feel a small amount of liquid(cum) leaking out his hole. Did Minho bathe him?

Jisung sniff himself, yes he smells like a baby body wash, Minho do clean him up and moved him to his room. He grabbed his phone from the nightstand which Minho kept last night after moving the younger to his bed.

Oh hell no, it's not a morning, it's a freaking lunch time.. No no no no, he's so dead, he didn't go to school, there are so many messages from his two idiots and his parents.

He get up, groaning softly because of his sore back and dry throat, he fixed the duvet neatly again before making his way to his own bedroom, to clean his face and to wear his boxer, yes he is still naked, I mean Minho do let him wear his(Minho's) tee but not his boxer.

He walked inside, Woah! What a mess.

He kind of feel embarrassed again, thinking back to how they act last night, clothes were everywhere tho the sheets were all clean, Minho change the sheets?

He quickly grabbed his boxer from the drawer, wearing it before he walk inside the bathroom, he washed his face, and brushed his teeth, looking himself in the bathroom mirror.

His eyes were swollen and his neck and body is filled with red marks? Wow when did Minho made all this? Jisung can't even remember, he smiled to himself slightly blushing when he sniffed the older's tee, that he wore, taking in the older's pleasant, soft and faint fragrance, he thought he looks good on it.

Jisung walked inside the kitchen, lowkey thought he'd find Minho here.

And there he was, standing behind the counter, facing the wall while he made a coffee for himself, he was shirtless but still wear his adidas track pants(black)

He have another tattoo?

Jisung never saw the one Minho had on his back, it's a red and black dragon, tangling on each other.

Jisung walked up to him, placing his phone on the counter before hugging him on the back "Hyung" He breathe out "Mm?"

"I didn't go to school" Minho just nod, taking a sip of his coffee, he stood still "Yeah, I called the school and told them you're sick" Jisung nod, buring his face on the older back "What about noona? I saw her missed calls"

"I already told her"

"Thank you" Jisung place a soft kiss on the older's back, a smile stretch across Minho's face "Hyung I didn't know you have another on your back" Minho take a sip again "Well I'm really into tattoos when I was younger" He turned around, wrapping his arms around the younger's waist "Really? Was it expensive? When did you get it?" Minho rolled up his eyes, thinking.. It's a one thing Jisung find it really cute, Minho always rolled up his eyes every time he think.

"Maybe 19? Just before I graduate.. I got it for free, I have this one friend, a tattoo artist, he used my back for practice and I also want one so it's a win-win situation" Jisung chuckled, nodding "I want to get a snake tattoo on my neck, should I get it?" Jisung pout, thinking before he nod and grins "Than I will also get a nipple piercing" Minho almost choked on spit.