Chapter-32

"Hyung, really.. Please let me put on this make-up on your face" Jisung chuckled, straddling the older by his stomach "No, I just showered, Where the fuck did you get those anyway?" Minho fought back, grabbing on Jisung's wrist "Felix, he likes cute things and makeup.. Please let me do it, let's have a photoshoot.. Besides you will look extra handsome on this" Jisung once again attempt to put on the lipstick on the older's lips but failed again, he huffed in annoyance because of Minho's strong grip.

"Right why would I need a makeup when I'm this handsome?" The older chuckled, letting go of Jisung, the younger scoffed dramatically "I shouldn't have mentioned that you're handsome, Aishhh you're so full of yourself" Minho just laughed, not too later Jisung joined laughing with him.

"How's school?" Minho asked after their laughter died down, he lightly squeeze the younger's thighs, rubbing the inner thighs with his thumb, he knew Jisung cut himself again and this time he won't just turned a blind eye on.

(They might or might not done something juicy again, Jisung wore the older's soft blue and white cardigan that Jisung really likes, with his boxer)

"You've... Been cutting your skins" Jisung's smile dropped, avoiding the older's gaze "Answer me" The older said sternly that it somehow scared the shit out of Jisung, Minho just sound so serious that Jisung thought it's scary, he hesitated, opening his mouth then shut again "Jisung?"

"N-no... I didn't" He stutters but the both knows better that Jisung is lying "Jisungie" This time, Minho's voice is filled with concern, it sound gentle and soft.

"Hyung, I swear that will be the last time.. I will not do it again" Minho just sigh, caressing the cuts and his left hand never leaving Jisung's waist, lightly squeezing them every second "Why did you do it again?" He asked, in a gentle way.

"Well.. Y-you know... i-" He hesitate, looking everywhere but the older, Minho quickly catch on the things, yes it is about his older sister again, he feel bad sometimes.. To be honest, he feel bad all the time, to both Jisung and his older sister.

"Come here" He pulled the younger by the wrist, letting him lay on top of him while Jisung just bury his face on the older's chest, Minho pat his back while he runs his fingers through the younger's hair "It will be fine, We'll be fine.. Anytime, when you're ready" Jisung nod, softly groaning while snuggling closely, closer then he even can.

They can keep their little secret for the past 2 weeks, they always act normal when Jisung's sister is around, just Jisung acting like the same shit who didn't really wanna interact with his older sister's boyfriend.

Jisung always dropped by Minho's house after school or sometimes the older pick him up, they always spend their weekends together or as much as time they can with each other, well at least they tried, Minho is busy at the university and at the studio, teaching the juniors for their upcoming events,, yes there is a competition anddd let's not forget that Jisung always lied to his sister, telling her they have sleepover with his two friends whenever he's sleeping over Minho's house. And yes he get scolded by his two idiots evey single time.

But it was really hard for the both boys as well and sometimes it hurts Jisung's feelings when Minho wrapped his arms around his sister's waist or shoulder when Minho comes over to hangout, he knows he shouldn't be feeling this way, it was him who betrayed his own sister and now he's also getting jealous? How pathetic.. But still he still love Minho so much that it's getting harder and harder to hide his feelings, whenever he comes around for dinner or movie night, he just can't help smiling to himself when they make eye contact or when he caught Minho checking out on him.

It's not like they wanted to go like this like keeping it a secret forever, Minho do insist on telling Jisung's sister everything and broke up with her so that they could love each other openly but Jisung is the one who told him not to and act like they didn't really get along cause he just don't want Minho to be the reason his sister cried again, he do know she likes him so much and that it will hurt him more if they tell her they're seeing each other behind her back... Jisung just can't imagine telling her, it's bad, he knows it damn well and she will find out later anyway but he just can't bring it up, not now, at least..

His guilt always chased after him, every single time when he saw his sister smiling and laughing whenever talking to Minho and sometimes he planned on ending things with Minho but he just can't, his heart can't, it didn't allow him to do it.

And because of that he get depressed and stress out to the point he get back on cutting his own skins.

"Jisung-ie"

The younger humm in response "We're having a trip to Busan" Jisung look up "Why?" He asked, he sound sleepy cause of his dull voice and a heavy eyes "Remember I've been preparing myself for a presentation?" Jisung nod "Yeah! To give that presentations and some social works, I volunteered with Chan and Changbin" Jisung let out a soft "Oh"

".. Then when are you coming home?" He added "I won't be back before Christmas" Jisung gasped, getting off the older, Minho groaned, Jisung accidentally elbowed him "I'm sorry.... Hyungg!! Then we'll not see each other even on Christmas eve? And that means you'll be away for 3 weeks" He sit up, hugging his knees "Umm, 3 weeks" He answered, sitting up as well, leaning against the headboard "When are you going?" The younger asked, no he didn't wanna know it, he just don't wanna hear that the older will be away from him for 3 weeks, he regret asking those questions "Tomorrow" Jisung's heart skips, suddenly? Why didn't he tell him earlier?

"... Oh, okay.. Have a nice trip"

"Are you mad?" The older asked "No, no why would I?.. It's just,... I thought it's way too long for a trip and social work... Y'know, and it's so sudden" He fidget his fingers, playing with his nails, he suddenly have and urge to bite them, he bring his hands up to his lips, started chewing on his thumb nails "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner" The older sit closer, taking Jisung's hands and squeeze them lightly "Yes I'm a bit mad that you didn't tell me sooner" The older just hummed, kissing Jisung's palms "I'm sorry" Minho thought he have never said a word 'Sorry' this much in his whole life..

"Hyung.. Have a safe trip and don't forget to eat lunch and rest, you've been pulling an all nighter lately, too often" Minho nod, looking at his desk then to him again "I promise" He smile softly, caressing Jisung's cheeks.

Sometimes Jisung feel like they are actually a married couple, it's just feel so much like it when Minho always gives him a soft kiss on his forehead before going back to make a PowerPoint on his laptop and to do some paper work as if he is like a director of some company, a very busy and a wealthy one and Jisung is just his wife, dozing off while waiting for him in the bed.. Wow Jisung creates such a romance fictional stories, maybe he should start his journey as a writer.

Or when Minho finished his works at 3 in the morning, he gently and carefully lay down next to him and cuddles him while whispering a soft 'Goodnight' and 'I love you' after, with his sleepy and tired voice.

Or when Jisung woke up in the middle of the night, feeling an empty space besides him and to find Minho still working on his working/study desk, typing something on his laptop with a faint tapping sound of the keyboards, he'd be putting on his glasses with a messy hair and tired eyes, so concentrated on his laptop that he didn't even noticed Jisung was awake, Jisung will just groan softly asking "Hyung are you still working?" And Minho just hum in response with a soft "Jisungie, go back to sleep, I'll join you soon"

It just feels like they are married, maybe it will be way better if they have daughter or son.. Only if Jisung could get pregnant.. Jisung feel sad that he's a man sometimes and that he will never be able to give a child to Minho... What? It's not like they will get married or smth and he's already worried about not being able to get pregnant?

"Good.. Don't forget to.... Call me when you're done with works" Minho nod again "And don't miss me too much" The older chuckled, pulling Jisung in his arms "You have my keys right?" Jisung nod "Don't forget to clean my room and give the cats their food" Jisung lightly hit the older's stomach "You're leaving tomorrow and that's all you could say?" The older burst out into laughter "I will miss you" Jisung rolled his eyes, folding his arms while sulking "Only after I said it"

"I will call you wherever I have free time, I will not forget to eat lunch and dinner and I will always dream about you" Jisung faked a gag "So cringe" Minho laugh "What? I thought you like it" Jisung nod, laughing as well "Of course I like it but not now"

"And don't forget to clean the cats shits and piss" Jisung groaned "Hyunggggg" He whine.

"I'm just kidding, come here, let me give you niceee smooch" The older chuckled, pulling Jisung closer.