Chapter-23

"Is there something going on?" Felix asked  taking a sip of his apple juice "Who? Me?" Jisung, point at himself dumbfounded "Ummm"

"What is going on?" He asked himself "Idiot we ask you about that" Hyunjin munched onto his sausage.

"Nothing special.. Why?" "Cause you know.. You have been smiling to yourself without a specific reasons.. You look like and idiot" Felix said as he look at Jisung "Don't be surprised he's always an idiot, he's a fool" Hyunjin laughed at his own statement "You're more of an idiot than me" Jisung scoffs, glaring at Hyunjin.

"Really don't you see something different?" Hyunjin shook his head "Like have you really gone crazy after you didn't have Noona to control you?" Felix asked "I have two crazy friends besides me, so what do you think?" They burst out laughing "But seriously, you glow this days, have you find yourself some new games?" Hyunjin gasped dramatically, giving Jisung a headlock "Really? Yah Han Jisung spill the tea" Jisung choked, tapping on his arms.

"Hwang Hyunjin you almost killed me" Jisung shout, throwing a punch on his stomach "So what is happening to you lately-"

"Good afternoon teachers and my dear fellow students, it is hereby inform that our principles and teachers from all the Seoul High schools will be having conference tomorrow, schools will remain closed for two days, have a nice day, thank you" .

"What should we do? Let's have a sleep over, it's been like forever since we have our last sleepover" Felix said excited "We had like 1 month ago" Hyunjin chuckle "Well I'm down but where?" Jisung asked "Your house.. Ofc"

"Hell no, I'm not cleaning up the mess and Don't ever let me drink the beer" Hyunjin laugh getting a flashback "Don't worry we won't, your parents will kill us, mama boy" Jisung scoffed "Says the person who can't leave the house without kissing on his mama cheek" Jisung smile in victory when Hyunjin just rolled his eyes and said "One day I will have a brutal come back to that words that you cried so much and poop your pants" Jisung gasped dramatically "Oh My God, Mommy please help, I'm scared" Felix sigh "Cut the crap before I shove my fist up your asses... Jisung just agree yeah? Hyunjin will clean everything and besides you have to pay us back for letting us struggle so much yesterday"

Hyunjin nod agreeing "No wait.. I didn't agree on cleaning the house by myself, don't try to run away Felix, I was the one struggling yesterday"

"Okay fine but You have to pay the rent for sleeping over for 1 night, I'll clean up but you two will buy everything,t he food"
"Yes sir" Hyunjin and Felix said defeated.

"What about Minho Hyung?" Felix asked "H-hyung?.. H-he will be there too" Jisung said looking away "Why you stuttering all of a sudden? Anyway will he be okay?like we're kind of a loud ass squad" Jisung nod "I don't know, He will be fine?"

"Alright cool, Then what will we eat for dinner tonight?".

Minho heard the door beeping open followed by "Hyung I'm home" And "Hi my baby Doong-ie, how was your day?" Minho smile to himself.

"Hyung.. How is you leg? You good?" Jisung walks in the living room, finding the older sitting on the couch while looking at his phone "Yeah, You came home late, going to internet cafe?" Minho glance up and find two other boys standing next to him, they smiled to him with a small hands waving as greetings.

"No.. Ah actually.. Hyung if you don't mind having a sleepover at our house tonight" Jisung asked "No i don't mind" Minho smile, standing up.

"Well have fun, I'll be at my room" Minho smiled to them one last time before walking up to the stairs "Let me help you" Jisung dropped his bag on the floor and the snacks they bought on the way home, on their living room table before quickly walking upto Minho, holding his arms to give him some supports.

"Did you eat something? Are you hungry?" Minho asked, holding onto Jisung's waist, while they walk up step by step "Ummm.. A bit hungry but Hyung you wait for me?" Jisung ask "Oooo.. But it's okay eat with your friends.. I'm not that hungry" Jisung shook his head "Actually we ordered something, eat with us" "Mm-kay"

"What do you think? Jisung didn't seems to hate Minho this time" Felix whispered "What do you mean?" Hyunjin whispers back "You know he don't like any of his sister's ex-boyfriends, he seems to get along with him this time" Hyunjin nod in agreement "Right, he didn't do anything stupid to him, maybe he decided to change?" Felix chuckled "Yeah right of course he should after giving all the troubles to Noona's ex(s)"

"So you don't have to go to school tomorrow and two?"
"Yeah.. Our teachers have something's to do" Felix answered, sipping on his soda.

"Jisung pass me that tissues" Jisung passes the tissues to Hyunjin but his clumsy hands knocked the soda can, now its spilling all over the table "Oh My God.. Han you made a mess" Hyunjin clicked his tongue, wiping the table "As if you never did, please help me clean it" Jisung took the tissue from the box, wiping it as well "Mate, pass me the cup, I'll refill it".

"I'll clean this up, just go and have fun" Said Minho started cleaning the tables "No Hyung we'll help you" Jisung said trying to help the older "Don't bother" "Then will be at the living room, just call us if you need anything" Felix was the one living first, then Hyunjin and Jisung.

After a few minutes Jisung came in the kitchen again, helping the older putting back the utensils to its places.

"I said i will do it"

"And i said i will help you.. So what should I do?" Minho wipe his hands "Well you see.. It's better if you just sit here and look at me" With that he lift up Jisung by his armpit and let him sit on the counter top, Jisung was surprising at first "Hyung, you have strong arms" Minho nod "Umm hmm and I like to be watched" Jisung didn't know what Minho really meant by that but that somehow made his insides warms.

"How was your day?" Minho asked, placing his hands on the counter top, trapping Jisung between his arms "Good? But I don't have any fucking idea what were we learning today" Jisung smiled, encircling his arms on the older's shoulder.

Minho smiled softly, it all went silent again but the both made an intense eye contact, Jisung felt his heart beating fast and body hotter, Jisung leans in, closing the small gap between their lips and kiss the older, Minho almost automatically gives in, kissing back.

Minho find himself a new drug, that he will never sell it to some druggies.

Han Jisung, his new drug that can make him lose his sight of reality, that can make him go crazy if didn't take his daily dose, his only drug that no one can ever have, his only drug that he can only taste, a drug that is only for him.

Minho hold him closer, deepening the kiss.

He never knew a person could taste his sweet and good.

"Jisung-ah where's hot water?" The two boys quickly break away, basically Jisung was pushing Minho so hard that Minho hit his knee on microwave oven, he gasped.

Jisung started to get nervous 'Did he saw them?'

"What for?" Jisung clear his throat, jumping off "To drink, what else?" Hyunjin said, well guess he didn't see "We don't serves hot water here, let's go watch movies" Jisung quickly dragged Hyunjin towards the living room before he asked why Minho hit his knees and groan in pain, yeah, that part he clearly saw it cause he was so confused looking at Minho.