Chapter-38

Time flies by quickly, For the past 1 month Jisung really tried to move on, well at first it was really hard for him but he get better and better everyday with the help of Minho, the younger started to eat a proper meal, he sleeps well at night, the nightmare still wakes him up sometimes but it was not as bad as the first week anymore, it started to fade away slowly, he also have been smiling a lot lately and found himself something he's interest in, reading a book and plant new flowers on the backyard garden.

Jisung is still traumatize by the people and still never thought of contacting his family or friends, although Minho knew that Jisung should be going back to school and talk to his parents atleast for his own good, he decided to give him time to think and figure out things. Jisung never really talks about this with him but Minho knows that Jisung put a lots of thoughts into this.

The days went on, Jisung also recover slowly, he is also as loud as ever like before and slowly picking on his old self again, which is good but well it will be better if he give up on trying to be chef.

He tried cooking though it always end up pretty badly at the kitchen so he basically decided to give up, he cleans the house (to kill his boredom) which was all covered with fine dust and decorating it to his liking, the house is a lot better and lively tbh.

To Minho's annoyed, the younger boy never stop his complaining about the plain garden on their backyard, well it is understandable that Jisung complains like literally there is only a grass, muds and some frogs but it's damn annoying when Jisung complains everytime he look out the glass doors or windows so Minho end up buying some vegetable seeds and flower seeds at the small village for Jisung to plant them on the garden, at first Jisung resist on taking care of the garden but well maybe it is his thing now, he really enjoy spending time at the garden with their three cats and having a weird conversation with the frog and the three cats.

The both Minho and Jisung really like spending time strolling around the woods and discover new things, sometimes they just sit on top of a big log of wood, having a cheesy and soft conversation while enjoying the beauty of the nature and of course they also bickers a lot but they are happy and enjoy the life they have with each other at the moment.

but...

Sometimes it felt empty, Minho and Jisung themselves knows better that Jisung feels empty, even tho he smile and laugh, an emptiness still engulf around him, still holding him onto his wrists. Minho need to fix this.

"Oh! Good Morning Hyungie~" Jisung smile, finding the older man sitting at the bay window cushion while reading a book, it looks so cozy and warm but overall Minho looks cute with his black plain tee and messy hair "It's already lunch time, Sungie" Minho put his book down, giving out a peck to his baby who just woke up "And who's fault is that? Not waking me up?" Jisung chuckle "What were you reading?" he asked hopping on beside him "The one you recommended. I'm going to the village to buy groceries and new flower seeds, Do you ant anything?" 

"A frappuccino with-" "With a lot of whipped cream and a cheesecake, got it" Minho finished the sentence, Jisung smiled "I adore you" He gave the older a peck on his cheek, wait! Someting's off "Hyung, what's wrong? Are you okay? Are you sick?" he asked with concerned whilst cupping the older's cheeks "I'm not sick Jisungie, go get some more sleeps, I'll wake you when I'm back" Jisung giggles "I literally slept for like 16 hours, I'll be at the room, reading books, come back as soon as possible or I might die out of boredom" with that Jisung leaves the living room but why do Jisung feel so uneasy? Is he just imagining things? Something's off with Minho, he barely smile.

***

"Jisungie, I'm home" Jisung's ears perk up "Jisung-ah" He beams quickly running down the old stairs to find Minho standing at the door with an umbrella in his hand, his hoodie is damp but not as wet as his dripping hair, right it rained non stop from last night, Jisung smile but that smile fades again as quickly as it appears.

"Hyung, Why is she here?"

___

Thanks for reading
Luv y'all ❤❤
Peace out 🌼🐇🤍🐿✌