Chapter-10

Minho was sitting on the couch watching random stuff to n the t

Minho was sitting on the couch watching random stuff to n the t.v, not really paying attention to it, he was bored, he check the time it's already pass 7:00, he haven't heard anything from Jisung yet, maybe he went to the internet cafe again.

He heard the door beeping open, quickly getting up from the couch and make his way to the door "Oh you're hom- What happened to your face? Where is your jacket?" He unintentionally touch Jisung's face, scanning it, he take a quick look at the bruises, he knew he was fighting.

"Nothing.. I'll just go clean myself up" He said, moving his head and try to leave but the older grab his wrist and sigh "You're making it hard for me to take care of you" He dragged the younger to the living room.

"I told you I'm fine just fuck off" He harshly pulled away his hand but then again he felt sorry for yelling at the older who have no fault, he didn't even know why he's so worked up, it will be very embarrassing to say sorry again, he just look everywhere but Minho, awkwardly.

The older look at him for a second.. "Then let me treat your wounds first okay? After that i will not bother you anymore, yeah?" Jisung get soften, he don't really expect him to say that, he thought Minho will maybe just let go of his hands and let him do whatever, treating his wounds by himself, Jisung sit on the couch, Minho quickly take the first aid kit from the drawer, before applying the ointment on Jisung's wounds, he check if he have any other wounds.

Jisung have a cut on his lips, it was a bit swollen and a bruise under his right eyes, Minho took his hand, the younger have bruises on his knuckles and a cut on his fingers resulting it he punch really hard, he also have a little bruise on his elbow because he was shoved down by the sunbae-nim.

Jisung's hair was messy, he don't wear his neck tie anymore, he lost it.

He started to apply ointment to his elbow then to his hand "Ahh" The younger moan in pain "Does it hurt?" The older said blowing gently.

"H-hyung.. I'm really sorry for yelling at you.. I know i shouldn't have done that and it's nothing to do with you but I'm just so pissed... I'm sorry" The younger apologize.. Minho just nod "Are you mad?" Jisung asked nervously but the older just chuckle changing the subject "Looks like you give out more than receiving it" The younger chuckle at the older's little joke.

It all went silent again when the older lift up the younger's face and apply the ointment on his face "Ahh.. It's sting so much" The younger groan "Your lips is going to hurt, it won't be long so bare a little bit" The older apply the ointment on the younger's lip, blowing on it.. Jisung just stayed still, it's weird, really really weird how fast his heart is beating, he should not be feeling this hot as well.

The older pulled away again while looking at the younger in his eyes with so much affection, giving him a warm smile while gently stroking Jisung's lips with his right thumb, putting his right hand on his cheeks almost like he caresses him "Does it hurt?" The older ask, Jisung just just shook his head slightly, dazed, it's the first time the older touch him directly without even asking it and it is his very first time a person caress him, except for his parents.

"Jisung-ie?" The older called, Jisung quickly snapped out of his thoughts, pulling away his face but this time a lot softer "Ooo.. I'm fine, it's just a little bit sting, my butt and my back is sore" The younger chuckle and the older laugh lightly.

"I fell on the ground really hard.. You can't even imagine, no don't even imagine it.. Urgh" The older smile at his cuteness.. He gently brush away Jisung's bangs that fall onto his eyes, with his fingertips, leaving a goosebumps all over Jisung's body, it was only slightly but it's tickles for Jisung.

Jisung flinch but then again, he started to get use to the older's touch and warmth easily, he really like the older's warm hands since Jisung have a cold body.

Without realizing it, Jisung nuzzle on the older's warm hand while closing his eyes, he just get comfortable with his sister's boyfriend or maybe he finally found the warmth, he have been seeking for a very long time. Just, maybe..

"Hyung you have a really warm hands.. I love it" Said Jisung, opening his eyes again, meeting Minho's brown and clear eyes, this is the very first time he get this close to someone, he never get this close to his two friends, not even his sister or anyone else just Minho, it's a whole new feelings and experience that Jisung can welcomed so easily..

It's already strange enough that he feel a strange tingling inside his body but it also feels strangely nice and good.

The older seems to also enjoy the younger's soft chubby cheeks, Even tho they only get to know eachother for a short period of time, they both really enjoy each other's company, liking each other's scents and the gazes they earned with their own little movements.. And when their hands brush into eachother, even if it's (only) briefly.

They were cut off by Minho's phone ringing, he pick up the call "Hey Jihoo-ah" Minho said smiling, it was his sister.

Jisung is happy for his sister that she have such a perfect boyfriend like Minho but it make his eyes.

When did he start hating that he is just Minho's girlfriend little brother to him and nothing more. Did he started to catch feelings? No it can't be right? Minho is a man not a women and Jisung is attracted to women.... Right?

He sigh, shaking it off from his head.

"How is Jisung? Is he behaving well? Have he done anything that annoys you? Did he get into fight again?" Jisung widen his eyes, overhearing the two older ones conversation, he quickly mouthed 'please don't tell her'

"No, he's good, he's cool" He said chuckling while Jisung sighed in relief " And please tell Jisung to call me back, he didn't pick up my calls" Jisung Noona said "Okay i will"

"I'll call you later, I need to go help Mom shopping" Minho hum in response, hanging up.

"Hyung Thank you, how many time will you need to safe my ass from her?" They both chuckled "Go get changed.. I will order something to eat"

"Mm-hm and please don't forget fries"