Chapter-18

Jisung check the time and it was already pass 7 'Maybe Hyung's gonna eat dinner out again' he thought, turning on the T

Jisung check the time and it was already pass 7 'Maybe Hyung's gonna eat dinner out again' he thought, turning on the T.V while making himself comfortable on the couch with Doong-ie laying by his side, what a long and boring day.

Everything annoys him, even if he scroll through his social media, he frowned, he is really acting like a lovesick kid?

He heard the door beeping open, gasping softly, he put his phone down, pretending to watch the T.V that was playing on the screen, if someone ever asked what the hell is playing on the T.V screen, Jisung will have no idea.

He thought Minho would just went up straight to his room and by the way he act in the morning, he's clearly not in the mood to talk to Jisung either but Minho sit next to him instead, Jisung could feel his hot bloods rushing through his veins, what is Minho Hyung planning to do?.

Wait! Is he going to tell him he'll move out since Jisung look like he didn't want him around... Of course no, Jisung want him around.

Jisung don't make excuses nor try to walk away, this time, he just stayed still, waiting for the not-so-exciting news to break into him. Will Minho Hyung really leaving like this?

"Can i talk to you?" Minho said glancing at the younger, Jisung thought for a moment, no he can't do this, he don't want to hear it, he might cry.

He get up from the couch, trying to walk away, running away from his problems again, it had always been like this for Jisung, running away from his problems, it's just the best thing he could do for himself, it's just the way he protect himself from getting hurt, he's just too weak to get hurt.

"Please talk to me yeah? Did i do something wrong?" Minho sound gentle but it sound so scary to Jisung, he tried pulling away his hand from the older's strong grip "It's nothing" But the older tighten his grip "I won't let you go until you told me if something's wrong" He almost shout, he didn't intend to be so aggressive but his patience is over his limits.

"Don't you see that I'm trying to get rid my feelings for you" Jisung shout back a lot louder than Minho, the older loosen his grip but not letting go yet, he look confused, staggered, even, Jisung didn't missed the bewildered look growing on his face "I'm sorry" Jisung whispered looking down.

Minho, quietly and gently dragged the younger to the couch "What do you mean by that? Jisung-ie" He asked softly, his hands never letting go of Jisung's.

"What's going on with me Hyung? Everytime I'm with you my heart is beating so fast that I feel like exploding, I have butterflies inside me and it feels strange but although it feels really strange i want it more and more, when you touch me it feels nice and good.. It's so frustrating that I can't have enough of you even if I already have you by my side, I just can't keep on admiring you from the distance, it hurts to keep reminding myself that I'm not yours, I can't never be and I'm just your girlfriend's little brother"