Chapter-22

"So Hyung how did you do it?" Jisung asked him hesitantly "What?" "Uh- I mean like- did You jump off the building?" Jisung ask again.

"No.. Did you know why i never wore Tee even at home?" Jisung shook his head, Right he just realized that he always saw Minho with his hoodie or cardigans, tho Jisung thought that Minho look the best with his cardigans.

He lift up his right sleeves upto his elbow to show his not-so-beautiful cut wounds -that is already healed a long time ago- from his inner wrist to his elbow (but a little lower)

Jisung take a look at it for a minute, he touched it, tracing the line "Hyung.." He softly pressed his lips on the wounds, although it happened a long time ago Jisung still feel bad that Minho had to go through all of that by himself at the young age.

He sure know how 'Feeling lonely' felt like, he had been feeling that kind of feelings for a really long time, well, until Minho showed up.

Jisung also wanted to be the reason why Minho forget about how 'Feeling long' feels.

"Let's go and sleep now, you have schools tomorrow" Minho planted a soft kiss on the younger's forehead before standing up.

"Wahhh! Look at this spider, it's so big" Jisung exclaimed, taking a closer look to the spider "No..I hate spiders" Minho made a disgusted face, ready to climb down the ladder.

"Why do you think spiders exist?" Jisung stood up, folding the small blanket, he look at the spider for the last time before he get to the ladder as well  but he don't see the spider anymore, he shout "Hyung.. The spider"

"The spider what?" Minho asked, hopping on the ladder "It's missing" Jisung freak out, running towards Minho "What?"

"The spider is not here anymore" He was screaming "Where is it? Where is it?" Jisung said as ran to the edge of the roof "Hey you will fall"

"Fast fast, go down quick" Jisung pushed the older making him freaked out as well, he lost his balance and fall down on the balcony, with a loud thud.

Jisung gasp "Hyunggggggg"

"I'm sorry"
"And?"

Minho was sitting on the couch, making himself comfortable "A-and i will never go near the spiders again" Jisung kneeled, hands on his thighs, like a kid who is being scolded by his parents.

Minho nod, man it's really fun teasing the younger, he chuckled "Why do you laugh?" Jisung pout, glaring at him the same time.

'He looks really adorable' Minho thought.

"Hyung is it that bad? Should we go to hospital?" Jisung asked feeling guilty, well he just can't help but to push him, he don't like a spider that much either.

"It's fine" He said as he pat Jisung's head who just sigh, and wrapped the bandage around the older's ankle/leg, Minho thought he didn't need one tho.

"All done" Jisung smiled "It's already  1am ..You really need to sleep now, or else your sister will scold you and me"

"Noona" Jisung's smile dropped, Minho noticed Jisung sudden change of eyes, he hold his hand "Is it really okay for us to do this? Hyung" He muttered.

Jisung feel bad for her older sister, he feel guilty, but at the same time he's terrified that he might lose Minho, he already love him so much to the point he might go crazy because of him, he became more selfish than he already is, he's scared to ruin his sister's relationship with Minho, no, he already does.

But still.

He chose to turn a blind eye.

"Come here" Minho pulled the younger, hugging him "I hope we will be fine" Jisung said as he snuggles into the older's warm embrace "I hope too" The older kiss the top of Jisung's head.

Jisung woke up, yawning and rubbing his eyes to get a clearer sights, he will never ever get enough sleep in his whole life like when you sleep so much that you got bored sleeping, yeah that kind of thing- Jisung will never ever experienced them for even once in his lifetime cause 1. He loves sleeping 2. There are just so many interesting things to watch on YouTube at the moment he was about to sleep and 3. He end up staying up till 3, just watching movies or reading manga and besides there are so many things that had happened this past few days after meeting Minho, just everything came to him like a hurricane, it happened so fast.

First he fell in love (with Minho) , second He have to deal with his anxiety and sexuality and third Learning about Minho's cruel past, God knows what will happened next.

Then it clicked to his head, He realizes what Chan meant by 'Something crazy' was that supposed to mean that Minho trying to kill himself again? and on Minho's birthday Chan said 'It's better to hear it from him' was it all connected to his parents?

He sigh 'Life treats him so badly' he thought to himself.

His train of thoughts were cutting of by his phone buzzing, it was Hyunjin.

"Wassup?"

"You coming to school today?" Hyunjin asked, making a weird moans and groans "Dude are you masturbating right now? Gross man" He make a face, sound disgusted "Fuck no, do you think I would like to hear your voice to cum? I would rather die.. I'm changing" Jisung laugh "Yeah... I'm coming"

"Yahhh! Han Jisung" Hyunjin shout suddenly.

"Aishh.. You scared me, Hwang Hyunjin" Jisung gasped dramatically, he could automatically see Hyunjin rolling his eyes "I'm so tired carrying your bag home..I almost die" Hyunjin said dramatically "I thought Felix will take it home... Anyway it's amazing that you manage to live till now" Jisung laugh again, wearing his whit shirt and school pants.

"Yeah, we bet and I lost.. I'm not carrying all the way back to school again" He huffed.

"Eyyyy.. I know my Handsome Hyunjin-nie will carry my bag to school again, right? You will right?" Jisung said with a playful tone "Fine.. This is the last time" Hyunjin always gives in at the end.

"Yes, I'll treat you after school but not that expensive, I'm fucking broke" Hyunjin snort "Sure sure, I will order a really expensive menu" With that he hung up, Jisung just shake his head, tossing his phone to the bed before fixing his neck tie.

"Oh My God, you scared me" Jisung flinched, feeling a warm hands wrappings around his waist, the older nuzzle on his shoulder.

"Hyung How long have you been here?" Jisung asked "Around 'My Handsome Hyunjin-nie' " Minho imitate the younger, Jisung laugh "Why didn't you just use the bathroom without my permission? You always does and please stop scaring me by suddenly appearing anywhere" Minho just hummed "It's just a fate that you happened to be there wherever I go" Jisung chuckled at Minho's words.

"Yeah... My Fate"