Chapter-35

"Yo wassup..call me SUN-BAE-NIM" Jisung throws himself to his two best friends who plays along by bowing in front of him, They enthusiastically made their way to their school campus, bragging on how they spent their Christmas and New Year while also adding some lies to it so that one could be the person to spend his holiday the best.

So apparently, Jisung fortunately passed and take a one step forward which is... He's finally in his last year, 12 grades. Jisung is proud, really proud that he still manage to pass till now.

"So next year we'll be a college students? Oh My Gosh which college should we choose?" Felix gasped dramatically to his own words "I'm getting olddd" The other two just laugh at him before throwing a witty comments to which Felix throws his hands on them at the end. They made their way to the big board to look for their new respective calls, luckily they were all assigned in one class again.

Jisung is actually glad that he won't have to face new faces alone and sit by himself at the corner.

The three cheered, getting some weird looks from the other students, they didn't care tho, like it is nice to have your friends in same class.

Making their way to the all-too-familiar hallway and enters the not-so-familiar classroom, they quickly sit at the back row before it gets reserve by someone else, man back benches are the best.

"Hey.. Should we try to participate in all the school activities this year? Since we need to apply on some college, they will surely look for our achievements in schools and remarks.. Of course" Felix whisper Hyunjin nod, agreeing to his friend's statement "What about you Jisung" Felix darted his eyes to him, looking confused when Jisung replied with a "Yes sure" Okay, Felix didn't expect that answer instead he thought Jisung would protest strongly like Jisung never like this kind of ideas or suggestions because of his anxiety but he choose to shrugged it off when their new homeroom teacher came in.

Jisung of course didn't like Felix's ideas on participating in the schools activities but if he didn't make at least 1 achievement he's sure he won't be able to make it to college because of his grades and besides he wanted to apply on Minho's university so that they could spend more time together, he's also sure that if they attend different university or college they won't have time for each other tho it will take a lot of work and study to get into Seoul University.. Like it is the best University in the country and lots of students will apply on it.

Sometimes he wished he was his older sister cause they are completely opposite.. She is really rich in knowledge and education and always been the topper of her classes since elementary, she also get scholarship which is like a dream that will never happen for Jisung.. Wait maybe this is why their parents always buys her whatever she wants.

Well, he still have a long long way to go in his life, tho he don't think he will ever outstrip his sister (he didn't even try to) he will study hard to get in Minho's university (and also his sister's)

He will also try to participate more in school activities and talk more to strangers to make some friends which he think he don't really need to ( but at least he wanted to try) so that he won't be that awkward when he goes to college with all new faces and new peoples..

He sigh.

Let's hope that this year turns out to be a better year and best year since he won't be seeing this school next year.. He wanted to spend his last year of high school to his best.

Little did he knows that, that hope will all scattered in just a few seconds.

The three best friends sat on the cafeteria eating their lunch while bickering about something nonsense (his two friends does not him) Jisung is feeling really really uncomfortable the moment he step inside this cafeteria, he felt like the students eye sided him, whispering and gossiping quietly to each other.. This could be just his anxiety thinking but why so suddenly? He sure do knows it comes to him anytime but this time is different..