Characters/Quirks

Mother: Michi L/n
Quirk: Butterfly Effect
She can use the things she does in the environment to make changes to that same environment to her will.
Ex. She can kick a rock onto the street and intend for someone to lose their job because of that. The rock would hit a person's windshield, cracking it, which would startle the driver. The driver would then swerve into another car, losing control, and would cause that car to hit another car, making a collision. The collision would cause traffic along that road which that special someone who's about to lose their job would get stuck in, and not make it on time. The person would then get fired for not attending work.

She can only cause effects that would go no more than 24 hours into the future.
Status: Alive and well
Age: 35
Appearance: Dark brown elbow-length hair (mostly always curled), purple eyes, built body.

Father: Ren L/n
Quirk: Blind
When he makes eye contact with someone he can temporarily blind them. If he touches someone, he can numb either part of their body or their whole body.
Drawbacks: Blindness and numbness
Status: Deceased
Age: 38

You: (Y/n L/n)
Quirk: Energy (inherited from your mother's grandmother)
You can use any type of energy you please. You can only use up to 3 different types of energy as of now, but your working to higher that number.
Types of energy you use most:
Gravitational Energy
Electricity/Electrical Energy
Heat/Thermal Energy
Drawbacks: Overexertion, Deadly Fevers
Status: Alive and well
Age: 18

Next chapter: First Encounters