Chapter 31: The World We Live In

Izuku's POV

I hurriedly ran downstairs in search of Y/n after not finding her in the bed where I left her. "Y/N, BABY, WHERE ARE YOU?!" I asked, yelling downstairs in the dorm common room. Slowly, one by one, my classmates came downstairs to find my panicked, crying state.

"Woah, Woah, Woah, Midoriya! Let's calm down, okay? Tell us what happened!" Sero said, placing a hand on my shoulder. I sniffled before calming my actions to speak.

"I- I can't find her!" I mumbled, wiping my tears with my sleeve. "Who?" Mina asked. "Y/n, I left the room, and while I was gone she disappeared," I told them. "Where's Cara?" Kacchan asked. "Did he take both of them?" I asked with a straight face, looking down at my hands. Damnit, where'd you two go?

Kacchan ran his hands through his head, beginning to pace the room. "Was it their asshole father?" Bakugo asked with his teeth gritted in frustration.

He had his blonde, grown-out locks pulled up into a small ponytail. Small beads of sweat rolled down the side of his head and dripped off of the tip of his chin to the carpeted floor as he paced back and forth, his hands never leaving his hair as he only clenched his fist more.

The possibility of Cara and Y/n's shitty father kidnapping them infuriated him. His callused fists clenched his blonde strands of hair that was once in a ponytail, now falling out of its hair-tye because of how rough Kacchan was pulling on it.

His eyes were squinted as he went into deep thought about where they could be, me doing the same.

As everyone visually watched Kacchan and I go into a panicked state over our loved ones, they also began to worry about Cara and Y/n's safety.

"Something is wrong..." Momo spoke out of the blue. She was sitting on the couch in the almost pitch black common room we were all piled in. She was facing forward, while she had her view set on the area rug her feet were placed on.

Her long, hip-length black hair rested calmly on her back and shoulders, partially framing her face while the smaller hairs ran across her face, right through the middle. Her eyebrows were knitted as she deeply thought about our situation.

She had her elbows rested on both of her knees while she slightly man spread, her shoulders rising to her ears as she relaxed them. Her mouth was barely spread apart as she continued to stare down toward the floor.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked, diverting my attention from my sweaty palms to Momo, everyone else doing the same. Kacchan still paced the room, ignoring any and everything else while going into his little trance of figuring things out on his own.

"I think that-" Momo was cut off by a sudden loud noise coming from the entrance of our dorm building. Everyone looked toward the door, wondering why the sudden interruption was caused, and who caused it. As our eyes came into contact with our homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa, we watched as he hunched over from clearly rushing over here.

As he rested his scarred hands on his knees, inhaling and exhaling deeply, trying to catch his breath as his loose bun fell out and framed his face as always, he looked up at us with a look of fear and overwhelming emotion.

As class 2A looked right back towards him with the same eyes of fear and concern, we listened, as he began to speak.

He took a deep breath, letting go of his knees and standing back up straight. His hands went back down to the sides of his body, both of them shaking violently. My body froze in shock at Aizawa's disheveled state, mostly because I've never seen him like this before.

Even in the worst of situations, Aizawa never panics and keeps a clear mind. He's always calm and collected and thinks about possible outcomes before he does anything. That's what makes him one of the best pro heroes, regardless of rankings.

Aizawa shut his eyes and took in a deep and long inhale through his nose, letting it come out through his mouth as he began to speak. The next words that came out of Aizawa's mouth are the words that we've been dreading to hear.

"There's a problem. Cara and Y/n are missing. The city is being destroyed, and we have a strong suspicion that UA is about to be under attack...we have to go, NOW!" Aizawa told us, watching all of our eyes widen more as our jaws dropped and a cold chill ran throughout our bodies.

(Y/n's) POV

Months of wondering when I'm getting out of here. Months of wondering when everything went wrong. Months of wondering what everyone else is doing while I'm trapped in a place where I'll never be discovered. Months of sitting in the dark cold room, feeling my body slowly beginning to rot and decay.

No one is coming for me. I'm gonna die here. I'll never see my friends again. I'll never see my hero family again, my only family. I'll never get to see him again.

There's no getting out of this. That's it. After all, you can never learn how to live until you've mastered death...

A/n:
Hey y'all how was the chapter? It was short but a hell of a lot happened! I was so excited about writing this little arc that I had to update as soon as I wrote it! Next chapter will probably be out on Friday or something!

Let me know what you think this chapter means, cause there's a lot more shit to come, trust!