Chapter 4: Cosplay

This chapter was heavily edited

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n's) POV

It's been about a week since the class 1A sleepovers. School's been going pretty good too, pretty much nothing new. I've been growing a tight bond with all of class 2A, especially Izuku. I gotta admit he's cute as hell but I gotta keep my guard up cause the pretty boys are also the players.

After stopping by the support room for a week straight, Hatsume finally agreed to have my costume ready by Friday since it was supposed to be ready last Tuesday. Today is Saturday.

As I was on a group chat with the girls of class 2A, an idea popped up in my head. "Hey, guys we should do cosplays today from some anime's we like!" I suggested.

"Yea (Y/n) that's a good idea!" Mina agreed. "I and Kiri can do Assassination Classroom!" Mina added in. "Yeah, good choice. I and Iida can do.......um maybe Demon Slayer!" Uraraka said.

"Dang it, I was gonna do that with Midoriya since that's his favorite anime! I'll find another good one though." I said kind of disappointed she called it first. "You sure?" Uraraka asked. "Yeah, it's cool!" I assured her.

"Denki and I can do Naruto!" Jiro said. "And Ojiro and I will do ... um I guess it doesn't matter. I'll ask him. I'll make sure not to do the same one as you guys though." She said undecidedly.

"Tokoyami and I are supposed to go out tonight so I don't think we can make it. Sorry!" Tsu apologized. "No, it's fine Tsu, no worries! Midoriya and I can do......hmmm we'll do Jujutsu Kaisen. I'm dying to draw lines on Midoriya." I said.

"Alright, I'll text everyone else and let them know what we're doing. What time are we meeting?" Mina asked. "Um, what about 9:00 pm?" Uraraka suggested. "Perfect, I gotta go now but I'll see you guys later! Bye!" I said about to go to Midoriya's dorm. "Kay, bye (Y/n)!" Everyone said.

I hung up the phone, got my makeup box, and made my way to Midoriya's dorm room. Once I got there I knocked on the door and I heard him yell "come in!"

"Hey Deku, so I and the rest of the girls thought it would be a good idea to have a cosplay night for different anime's and we were doing it in groups so of course I picked you and I said that we'd do Jujutsu Kaisen! Is that okay with you or do you not want to. It's fine if you don't I can do it by myself if you don't want to!" I asked kind of nervous.

He smiled and nodded his head a little before going up to me and closing the door behind me, taking the makeup box out of my hands, and sitting on his bed. Damn. That was hot and he didn't even realize it!

"No it's fine it sounds like fun! I would've preferred Demon Slayer but no worries!" He said with a close-eyed smile.

Cute.

"I know I wanted that one too, but Uraraka claimed it before me! Anyway, can you be Sukuna just this once? I really wanna draw lines on your face!" I asked him.

"Sure, but are you sure it's not just because you want an excuse to see me without a shirt?" He asked, giving me a suspicious look. "You know what you're doing, now stop it," I said going over to get my box. "Don't know what you're talking about, but whatever you want, I guess."

"Okay so first I'm going to have to wipe your face, chest, and arms. Then I'll trace out and start drawing the lines on you. Finally, I'll put some setting spray on you. After I finish, I'll let you pick my character and you'll help me get ready." I turned around to see him staring at me. I ignored it by going over to him with a wipe and wiping his face off. "Take this off," I said. "Sorry, what?" He asked, eyebrows raised at me motioning to his shirt.

"Take your shirt off, for the lines! Remember?" I asked, still wiping his face. I paused for a second to let him take his shirt off. I was slightly surprised of his muscular build.

"You should go shirtless more." He threw his shirt across the room into his hamper and looked back up at me leaning back on his hands again. "I um, what?" Deku asked me, taken aback by what I said.

My mouth dropped open as I mentally cringed at the fact that I actually said that out loud. 'Embarrassing!' I thought. "So are you gonna keep staring or....." He asked, giving me a flat lipped smile. "Go to hell," I told him, sticking up my middle finger at him.

After a while, I finally finished the fake tattoos on Midoriya's face. I backed away from him and told him to stand up and give me a 360, which he did.

"Alright Deku, get it I guess?" I questionable said, watching him do odd poses trying to really fit into the Sukuna cosplay.

"(Y/n) we should take a picture or something," Midoriya suggested. "But I haven't even gotten ready yet!" I pouted. "Right, so who are you going to dress up as?" He asked me.

I stood, pondering his question and letting different female characters in Jujutsu Kaisen run through my head.

"Mmm, I don't know, maybe Maki?" I thought. Deku looked at me for a second, thinking, before nodding his head and approving.

"Okay good, I think I have a green wig in my room somewhere, and I have the outfit, so all I need is some glasses, a staff, and maybe just a little makeup."

"I don't think you need any," Deku said, not paying much attention to what he said as he was more interested in the different shows to be picked from on his television.

His word made my heart a little warm, nonetheless, makeup was a must.

"Sweet of you, but no." "If you say so," Midoriya answered, shrugging his shoulders and dropping the topic.

"Hey Deku can I borrow so- oh, (Y/n)!" Momo walked in, looking between the both of us with her eyebrows constantly raising up and down.

"Wait, what did you need-" and with that, Momo made her way back out of Deku's room.

Midoriya and I both looked over at each other and released a breath, both of our chests sinking in and back slouching at the same time.

"What did we even do?" He asked. I just shrugged my shoulder, just as confused as he was, making a mental note to talk to her about it later.

A/n
Well I hoped you guys liked the chapter. It was just a little filler to get (Y/n) and Deku more accompanied to each other. Also if it was ass, I truly apologize. Anyways, have a great day/night. peace ✌🏾