Chapter 24: LUST

If you want, play the song throughout the whole chapter to set the mood.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

Y/n's POV

"So, what are we supposed to be doing tomorrow?" Mina asked. Class A decided that for vacation, we'd go to America. 'Where in America?' You may ask. St. Lucia, North America. We all were currently walking on the beach, hand in hand with our partners. Well, all except for the single ones. Mina was with Kiri. Jiro was with Denki. Hagakure was with Ojiro. Momo was with Awase. And I was with Izuku.

"Thanks again for letting me come with you guys!" Awase thanked us, squeezing Momo's hand a little. "Don't thank us, thank Y/n! She's the one who planned and paid for everything!" Denki exclaimed.

"Actually Yaomomo helped with planning and booking things as well as expenses, so letting her bring Awase was the least I could do. By the way, when are you gonna make it official, Awase?" I asked. Momo blushed. "Shhhh!" Awase hushed me. I laughed and turned back forward since Izuku and I was walking in front of everyone else.

"So, Midoriya! You and Y/n seem to be getting to a pretty good place in your relationship!" Awase started a conversation. "That's because we are! It'd be a lot easier if someone wasn't always interfering!" Izuku said in an annoyed tone.

For the days leading up to when we flew out of Japan, Uraraka has been doing everything in her power to raise hell on me and Izuku's relationship. Spreading roomers, trying to get with Izuku alone whenever she can. She even went as far as being in Izuku's room when she was supposed to be on her own! Probably so whenever he came back she would be able to talk to him.

Because of that, for the last few days, we were in Japan, Izuku has been sleeping in my room. He's also been clinging to me more throughout the day, trying his best to avoid being alone so Uraraka wouldn't try anything. I'm actually liking this clingy Izuku. Surprisingly, he's not much of a clingy boyfriend.

While we were still walking on the warm sand of Sugar Beach, I caught myself staring at Izuku's abs. I quickly turned away before he could catch me, but unfortunately, he had already been staring back at me, watching me stare at him. "Why'd you look away?" He asked. His question took me by shock. Damnit! He caught me.

"Because it's weird to stare at people, " I told him. The real reason is that I wanna keep things PG in front of our friends. I wasn't gonna say that out loud though.

"It's not weird to stare at your boyfriend! You can stare at me all you want, I want your attention, " Izuku said, turning back to face forward, staring at the sunset. The orange and red, illuminated sky cast shadows on his face and gave his skin a glow. It was an understatement to say it was a sight for heaven.

I turned back around to look at his side profile, examining his glowing facial features. He had a small smile on his face as he looked forward at the sunset. Suddenly, Izuku stopped walking and turned to completely face me, taking my other hand into his, now holding both my hands as we faced each other, looking directly into one another's eyes.

"Izuku? Why'd you stop?" I asked him. He shrugged his shoulders before grabbing my neck and leaning in close to my face. "I wanted to kiss you, " He answered. We both leaned in closer and closer until our lips made contact with the others.

In a short amount of time, we went from normal kissing to French kissing, to a full-on heated make-out. "Damn, Midoriya! Don't swallow her!" Denki laughed, watching me and Izuku kiss. Shit! I totally forgot about them!

I slowly pulled away from Izuku, leaving one more peck on his lips as I turned around to our friends. They were all facing us with their phones in the air, recording us. My smile dropped as I looked into their phone cameras.