Chapter 2: How Adorable He Is

(Y/n's) POV

That day after my classes, I met my mom outside of UA to go home.

"So how was your first-day kiddo?" Said Hawks as the three of us flew up into the air, on our way home.

My mom always broke the rules that say people without provisional licenses are prohibited from using their quirks in public. Because she was friends with the chief of police, she always got away with it. Mom is friends with just about everyone in Musutafu, no, Japan! She's friends with celebs, like pro heroes and actors, to random civilians she's saved, or conversed with while on patrol. 

"Pretty good! I met a bunch of people, and Hatsume even said she'd have the finishing touches on my hero costume done by tomorrow morning. So tomorrow I plan to head over there and check it out before classes start." I said while using my gravity and wind energy to lift myself in the air and blowing myself forward to fly in between my mom and Hawks.

"OH, (Y/N) ARE YOU GOING TO SHOW ME YOUR DESIGN NOW I'M DYING TO SEE IT!" Michi said, her purple eyes looking at you with excitement.

"Oh, yea I wanna see it too!" Hawks said. "I would show you guys but I don't know what it's going to look like yet. I kinda just let Mr. Shield design it for me." I said. "WHAT! How come you didn't let me help you design your hero costume? I can design a hell of a lot better than that stupid David! Hmph!" Mom said getting slightly offended by my choice of who to pick to design my hero costume.

When All Might found out that I was going to UA, and that I needed to find a designer to design my hero costume, he insisted that I let him hook me up with an old friend of his, David Shield. He explained to me that David designed all four of All Might's hero costumes and my mom's. After All, Might have got in contact with David about my inquiry, I and David sat through a FaceTime call where I met his daughter and I explained to him some of the things that I wanted/needed on or for my costume. When David completed my costume design, he sent it to the UA support course for last-minute touch-ups, etc.

After about 10 more minutes of small talk and random conversations between me, Hawks, and mom, we finally arrived home.

(Your house, if you don't like it then pick something else)

As you three landed outside of your house, your mom went inside the house, grabbed a folder out of her office, handed it to Hawks, and began to walk him out.

"Well, it was nice seeing you baby bird! We shall meet again- PFFFT HAHAHAHAHA IM SORRY THAT LAST LINE WAS SO CORNY!" Hawks said while trying to keep his laugh in. "Yea, yea, whatever you cannibal!" I retorted. "HEY, I AM NOT A-.." SLAM!

Michi slammed the door in Hawks' face and made her way for the kitchen. "Chinese food, instant ramen, pizza, or sushi?" She asked.

"Don't feel like cooking? Ummmm......maybe sushi." I replied. "I was thinking the same thing!" Michi said grabbing her phone from her utility belt on her hero costume. "Go find a movie and I'll be right there." You went over to the tv, turned it on, and went to the Netflix application. "Damn, they never have anything good on here anymore!" You said, while still flicking through the different movies and tv shows. "Ain't that the truth!" Michi said walking over to you to see if she could help you find something.