Chapter 28: We Got Love

Title credits goes to Teyanna Taylor's EP, shit was fire btw!

Enjoy!

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

Y/n's POV

"Wait! Where are we going?" I asked the excited Cara, her pulling me by my hand inside the bus. "Go sit, and make sure everyone is on here!" Cara told me, going to the front of the bus to tell the driver where to take us.

"Where are we going?" Izuku asked me, sitting down next to me and putting his arm around my shoulders. "I don't know! And no! Get off me, I'm still mad at you!" I said, crossing my arms. He leaned in and gave me a bunch of kisses all over the side of my face until I started laughing. "I hate you," I said with a straight face. "Love you too, baby girl!" Izuku said with a teasing smile.

"What was that about?" Mina asked, walking inside the bus with everyone. "Cara wants to take us somewhere," I told them. They nodded their heads, sitting down in their seats and conversing with one another.

Cara came and sat down next to Bakugo. "Were gonna have a blast!" Cara exclaimed, excited.

~Time skip~

"So, what is this?" I asked. Cara looked at me like I was crazy. "You really don't know what this is?!" Cara asked me in shock. "Nope!" I said. "To be honest, I don't know what this is either!" Izuku admitted. "Us too!" Kirishima spoke up. "Katsuki, you know what this is?" Cara asked. Bakugo shook his head, no.

"What the hell?! It's a street party!" Cara said, walking forward into the crowd of people. The rest of us just stood still, watching her walk closer towards the street. Cara turned around and looked at all of us with an unamused look on her face. "Bring your asses!" She yelled, grabbing Bakugo's hand and disappearing into the street full of people.

"So, what are we supposed to do?" Jiro asked. "Walk around, shop, dance. I don't know!" I said. "Wanna start walking around?" Izuku asked me, slightly squeezing my hand. "Sure!" I responded, telling the others bye as we walked into the crowd of people.

"So what do you think we should do?" Izuku asked. "Oh, maybe we can look at some of these little shops!" I suggested. "Good idea!" Izuku told me as we both walked over to one of the selling stands on the side of the road.

~Time skip~

"I'm exhausted!" I groaned out, walking down the crowded street with Izuku to the left of me. I had several things in my hand and so did he. "Let me hold your stuff." He told me. "No it's fine, you have a lot of stuff and I can carry this!" I told him. "I won't tell you again!" He warned. "Fine!" I gave in, giving Izuku the things I was carrying.

"Ready to go?" Izuku asked. "Yeah, what about everyone else?" I asked him, worrying about our friends who were still walking around and dancing. "Just text them, I'll call us an Uber," Izuku said, putting one hand of things down and pulling his phone from his back pocket to order an Uber.

"You do that, I'm just gonna go tell them we're leaving really quick!" I told Izuku. "Y/n, they'll be fine, they're not eight, they can handle themselves!" Izuku told me. "Fine, I'll just text them then. I probably wouldn't be able to find them anyway." I said, pulling out my phone to text the girls.

After I was done texting the girls that we were leaving, seeing all of them reply with an 'okay,' 'bye,' or a 'there are crutches in my room' from Mina, Izuku and I made our way to the bus that we rented to grab the rest of our things and wait for our Uber.

"Make sure you get those crutches out of Mina's room," Izuku told me with an emotionless expression.

"What?" I asked, taken aback by the sudden statement he just made. "You heard what I said." He replied. "No, I need you to repeat that cause I think I might've heard that wrong!" I exclaimed. "I said to make sure you get those crutches out of Mina's room when we get back," Izuku repeated. "Why would I need them?" I asked, already knowing the answer. "Okay, learn the hard way if you want to. Don't worry about getting them, I won't carry you though!" Izuku told me. I shrugged my shoulders. "Okay, you won't have to either!" I said.