Chapter 1: First Encounters

(Y/n's) POV

After a billion and one times of my mom trying to get me to attend the hero academy, UA High School, I finally gave in and let her work her magic. She got me in the school by recommendation, and even though I joined a little after the start of the second year, I still was able to get in with only taking a written test.

My mom decided to fly me to school today since she wanted to see some of her friends that happened to work at UA.

I was one of those kids that always got attention because of my parents. Before my father died, I always got attention because he was the number four pro hero. I would always get looks whenever I went around with him, and we'd always get surrounded by a bunch of news reporters and paparazzi.

After my father died, or rather, after he offed himself, it was just me, and mom trying to keep our heads above water and not drown in the ocean of debt and bills that had to get paid off. I was only 3 at the time so there wasn't anything I could do to help my mom out.

After about 4 months of not having dad around, my mom started to train and work harder to improve her rank as a pro hero. She went on more missions and even got to the point where she built her hero agency: The Monarch Hero Agency.

In about 4 years my mother had climbed her way up the charts and went from being number 83 to number 4. My mother managed to take my dad's spot and give me the life she thought I deserved. After that, my mother did everything in her power to build our relationship back from having little interaction over the past few years. She started taking me on vacations and bringing me with her everywhere she could. One time she even took me to meet some of her hero friends that she often worked with. The pro heroes Mirko, Present Mic, Ryukyu, Hawks, 13, Rock Lock, Lunchrush, and All Might.

My mother gave me a childhood that a child could only dream of having. We had a fortune and was pretty well known, but besides that, she's the most generous person I know, she always cared about the little things, and that's what made me strive to be like her. She cared about saving people's lives, but more importantly, she cared about giving people the chance to live a good life, and have a fair death.

After about 15 minutes of the both of us flying throughout the air, having a small conversation about what to do and what not to do on the first day, we arrived at the gates of UA. Mom explained that we couldn't just fly right over the gates because that would trigger an alarm.

Once we were permitted to enter, we walked through the gates and made our way into the hero school.

"MICHI?!" Someone called out from behind us. My mother stopped in her tracks and slowly turned around to see a good friend of hers that was a staff member at UA. "NEMURI?!" My mother said. They both ran towards each other before mom jumped up in midnight's arms as they squealed and screamed about how long it's been.

"Hey, Ms. Kayama it's-..." "Call me Midnight here    (Y/n)!" Midnight cut me off with a warm smile, letting go of mom. I smiled back at her. "Well, it's nice to see you again Midnight," I said walking up to her to hug her. After our little reunion with Midnight, we started again on our way to my class.

"2-B????? No this is not acceptable!" My mother said after getting to the door of our classroom. "Stay right here, I have to make a quick phone call." My mother said with a smile before her personality did a full 360. She was pissed.

I couldn't hear what she was saying but shortly after she got off the phone, an oversized rat I knew to be the principal of UA came running down the stairs, greeting me and my mother. He then apologized for giving me the 'wrong class' and escorted me and my mom to a class that had a door labeled as 'Class 2-A.'

I took a deep breath before I walked into the class. Everybody stopped what they were doing to turn and look at who just came through the door, after my mom walked in with a smile, there were a lot of audible gasps and wows heard from the students.

"(L/n)?" Aizawa said. "H-hey Aizawa! Heh heh! Nice to see you!" Mom said. "Excuse me but are you the pro hero known as Monarch?" A boy with glasses said as he moved his hand in robotic motions. I and mom gave each other 'the look' before we both turned around back to the class. "Yep, that's me!" My mom said before turning to me.

"Okay I'll come to get you later, I have patrol at a city not too far from here so I can come to pick you up. Have fun! Make friends! Love you! Bye babes!" She said waving bye at the class and me before walking back out of the door with Nezu following behind her.

"Omg did you see her hero costume! It's just as sexy as Ms. Midnights!" A purple-haired kid said before cowering in fear of my death glare. The hell is wrong with that kid. "(Y/n) your seat is next to Uraraka, Uraraka raises your hand so (Y/n) knows who you are." A brown-haired girl with a big smile raised her hand and you went and sat at the empty seat to the left of her. Aizawa began giving instructions on an assignment for the week.

"Hey! Psssssst! Hey, (Y/n) was it?" You turned your head to see the brown girl leaning in looking at you trying to get your attention. "Oh, yea it's (Y/n). Is there something I can do for you or....." You said, not trying to sound mean even though it kind of came off like you were irritated. "Oh! No! I just wanted to introduce myself! My name's Ochako Uraraka! It's super nice to meet you!" You gave Uraraka a sweet smile. " I'm (Y/n L/n)! It's super nice to meet you too! I hope we can become great friends." Uraraka hummed in response to your preposition and showed you two thumbs up to show you that she wanted the same thing. You both turned back around to pay attention to Aizawa and get information on this project you had to do.

For this project, you had to work in teams of two. You and your partner have to come up with a special move that would finish off a villain, not cause too much damage to the space around you, while also not causing too much damage to you or your partner.

After Aizawa had dismissed the class, a crowd of your classmates gathered around you throwing several questions at you without giving you a chance to answer.

"Woah! Okay, guys one at a time, please! I can't understand you all if you all yell at the same time, heh heh!" I said becoming slightly flustered by the hoard of students gathered around me and my desk.

"Hey, cutie! The name's Kaminari. Denki Kaminari! I'm not paralyzed, but I seem to be struck by your beauty!" The yellow-haired boy said with a wink while pointing finger guns at me.

"GUYS CUT IT OUT! I wanna get to know the new girl!" Said a pink-skinned girl. "Wanna eat lunch with us? OH! By the way, I'm Mina Ashido! But you can just call me Mina no need to be formal!" Mina said with a blinding smile.

"Oh, and this is Kyouka Jiro, Momo Yaoyorozu, Tsuyu Asui, Toru Hagakure, Ochako Uraraka, and Yuga Aoyama!" Mina said enthusiastically. "Nice to meet you all! I'm (Y/n L/n), but you can just call me (Y/n), I'm not big on formalities!" I said with a sweet, innocent closed-eye smile.

Narrator's POV

(Y/n's) charming attitude and good looks didn't go unnoticed. Especially not by a shy spirited green-eyed boy, who would hope to one day call her his own.

WELL! That was all for the first chapter! Hope you guys liked it, if you guys feel the need I accept any constructive criticism, just don't be mean cause it'll piss me off 🙂 Anyways, stay tuned for the next chapter, I'm about to go kill this annoying fly in my room. ✌🏾

Next chapter: How Adorable He Is